Whoever the fuck shilled XRB to me, god bless your soul

Whoever the fuck shilled XRB to me, god bless your soul.
We're both millionaire Chinese whales now.
I hope you're living well out there user.
You shilled it when it was around $0.15
God bless you.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#charts

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/raiblocks/@icarusglider/raiblocks-wallet-sync-workaround
steemit.com/utopian-io/@ankarlie/tutorial-how-to-install-the-raiblock-desktop-wallet-with-synchronization-short-cut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I shilled it when it was .22 or so, but no one listened lol

Am I gonna make it?

You're gonna make it.

Brah this wallet is taking millions of years to sync. Been over 30 hours of syncing now, and I think it's stuck at like ~4.11MM

I didn't listen to the shills early enough and only got in a few days ago, but I still have a comfy 20k. Not thinking about selling until we're in the top 30-20 in marketcap.

I think we have a good ways to go, brah.

Got in at $0.15 myself

you can download the blockchain as a file, 100 times faster

T E A C H

okay fellow raiblocker, let me find that little guide again

Is this it?

steemit.com/raiblocks/@icarusglider/raiblocks-wallet-sync-workaround

How do I buy this? I'm new to crypto and I have 2k in saving I want to invest.

>steemit.com/raiblocks/@icarusglider/raiblocks-wallet-sync-workaround

No, I've never done that. It was a zip file of the blockchain, nothing else. I wouldn't trust that guide with my holy raiblocks.

Can't find the real guide right now tho

Guide. Hope this helps. Lets get rich.

I made this meme around 0.9-0.10, was it me ? Also made a rocket with a raiblock at the head.

Buy Bitcoin. Send it to Bitgrail (more weak hands over there) Buy xrb. Retire in 1 year

see guide above, user

We're talking about the hardwallet, I already sent 100 to my hardwallet, and now I have to download the entire chain.

XRB will be $1.5 before your Bitcoin arrives at Bitgrail

I have a bitcoin atm near me. If I buy 2k worth of bitcoin and get the code, how do I send it to bitgrail?

>tfw only 9k XRB
I knew about this since it was like 3 cents, for some reason I never bought until this week. Was too lazy to make a Bitgrail account I guess.

I just saw it in some random thread the entire shill was a guy reply to not even an OP just saying "xrb"

I've been using mercat, it's greasy as fuck. Beautiful UI though. Even though some of the shit doesn't work in the slightest :^)

learn fundamentals

FOUND THE GUIDE

steemit.com/utopian-io/@ankarlie/tutorial-how-to-install-the-raiblock-desktop-wallet-with-synchronization-short-cut

I’ve already more than doubled my money but I’m not letting this shit go until it does a 10x. This coin is top 20 material easily.

>steemit.com/utopian-io/@ankarlie/tutorial-how-to-install-the-raiblock-desktop-wallet-with-synchronization-short-cut

that's the one yeah, good find, worked like a charm for me

i bought in october and posted that picture like once a week. maybe i was that user. gl and god bless.

I'll have to check it out, I already synced 4.1m blocks. This file appears to be smaller than my current data file, I hope to god this works.

Raiblock Desktop Wallet can't install on my Mac

Holy shit this is nearing a dollar. This is my first moon mission and it’s really exciting. We are gonna make it anons!

but those steemit authors pretending their readers are grandmothers, showing everything from scratch.

my guide would be:

go to website
read the readme.txt while you DL the latest file
overwrite
done

the blockchain is growing fast now. You can safely overwrite it IMO because the syncing will just continue from there

Yeah, I'm just hoping it isn't behind where I've already synced to.

>tfw saw this at 12c
>too pussy to buy because it wasn't being shilled here and I thought it would never moon
FUCK

It's still only a 100m market cap, this thing has potential go go 5b+, it isn't too late user. Better late than never, come join us, and become cozy user.

>already 10x in a couple of weeks
another moon mission missed, definitely not worth it now

you'll cry in a couple days, promise

It's still very undervalued.

Lies

>100m marketcap
>not on any real exchange
i suppose iota was the same, but i can't be arsed to research the coin
will buy your bags once it hits buttrex i guess

Happeed to me, sent $100 in btc, put an $8 fee, took 40 hours to confirm and went from .5 to .85 :(

if I put $1000 into this, how much can I sell it for in a month?

Let me grab my crystal ball.

Are you actually this retarded?

I think it'll still go 10x+, but there is no way of knowing.

Yessss
4.41MM blocks, definitely saved me a lot of time, they were downloading insanely slow once I got to ~4.1

Future looks bright for us user

any chance that the Dec17 exchange is Binance?

God I hope so. Probably buttrex though :/

There is indeed a chance.

people are going to be so dissapointed when it turns out to be cryptopia. bittrex and binance are hard to get on guys

didnt they say a big exchange though?

Aeron is on binance, I think anything can get on there at this point.

it's a top100 coin, soon top50. It'll be binance or Bittrex

Only getable with btc? Pfffff which exchange with eth?

for your comfort you can buy them on bittrex or binance in 1 or 2 weeks with eth. The little downside of that is you'll pay $5 per 1 XRB