Blow off top

>blow off top
>followed by three giant black crows
Yep. You guys are fucking dead. Next stop 2000.

Biz won't see this because they use 5 minute candles lmao. Probably think it's recovering

ho i weed des gwef

Yup. This shit is unironically 100% done.

> they use 5 minute candles
No one can be that retarded.

Went into tether at 13850
Finally did something right in my life for once

Nice reading of the tea leaves Wang, what else ya got?

Meh it did basically the same thing around Nov 11. It recovered in time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S THE 3 RED BOYES. ABANDON SHIP

welcome to Veeky Forums - losses in a bull market

People post with 1 minute candles

Also there are retards like this guy

Don't you see the bottom heavy spinning dunder on the left? That means it's opposite day for the next 200 candles, scrub.

same old fud

>Next stop 2000.
That's still double what it was the beginning of this year

yep this is the end

This picture is very accurate. It takes some time to start to see this.

The classic Enron pattern.

holy fuck, a blow off top followed by three giant black crows? we're gonna need atleast two Flimsby's Grand Finish's and an Eternal Nocturne to make a recovery.

You really have to start questioning EVERYTHING that you read here. It easy to start believing something because so many people are repeating it with such confidence... it must be true. Even though I am skeptical, I still have a tendency to react emotionally to the endless emotional appeals and manipulation going on 24/7 here. The only thing that has really helped me get a better grasp is hard knock experience. Studying too, but mostly getting my ass kicked is what has given me a little perceptive, and the ability to discern the bits of truth among the endless bullshit.

Obvious bear trap.
We are going to 25k after it hits 11-12k

lmao

>bear trap

LMAO. You newcoiners crack me up. Feels good having cashed out on 10x gains.

kek
everything eventually goes down

Already recovered you dimwit. This is the last chance to buy sub 20k. Next stop 25k. 35k by end of year conservative estimate.

lol'd

Nov 29 to Dec 1 looked almost exactly like this.

DTC isn't going anywhere, Chinese companies have already invested millions into it. All the miners are designed for it. Many coins can't be accessed at all without it.

Scardiecats just switched out for more stable coins, they might make a buck back but they probably won't buy in early enough to see a good profit.

Human instinct goes against good investment behavior. That's why so many always buy in around peaks. Peaks only happen because people are buying high. We should all know this by now. BTC has yet to see a low time that it has not recovered form by hundreds of percent. This technology is far from done and this is the core of it. Just hold. Even someone buying for 17000 will eventually see a profit. Don't panic.

dubs of honesty.

This was just the big scare to allow wallstreet to buy one more dip before the futures trading starts.

Oh noes! We are back to December 1st prices!

>Already recovered

Haha what the fuck are you talking about. You can't even begin to consider that it's recovered until the median line has stopped trending down.

what the fuck does this mean

>retarded NEET faggot nocoiner attempts technical analysis

why does this get bumped

Like pottery

Possibly but highly unlikely

Oh yup, its sure dead alright! This is a the end of what was the craziest, most rapid pump in the history of bitcoin, with a pump going from what, $13k to $19k in a single day? That is insane and the most obvious pump and dump exchange in the history of BTC. Forget that this pump ever happened, and we're at $13500-$14000, which is, pretty regular and expected for BTC's growth. It hasnt' dropped below $13500 for long, there is strong support for $13500 as a floor.

>there is strong support for $13500 as a floor.
No there isn't, support is down at 12000

insider user here (real one), they are buying up bitcoin (inflating the price) so they can short on sunday night and make a killing.

expect the price to half in the next 48 hours.

>most rapid pump in the history of bitcoin
had to make that last bit of easy money before futures launch
stop being a noob

Prove ittt

His insider info comes from the same source that predicted "the flippening", "project dragonslayer", and "Bitcoin will actually go down in price after Big Bang Theory". I'm sure you're familiar with these rumors and how they all turned out to be totally true.

>insider user here

I swear if someone somehow doxxed you, I would do 25 to life over you, not larping.

i work at merrill lynch, i'm not going to work on sunday just so I can 'prove' i work there.

anyway you'll see in the next day or so.
but if i were you, i'd sell - worst case scenario i'm lying and you can buy back your precious bitcoin 2-3 days from now with a small penalty

isn't bitcoin technically a net wealth loss for the world since it wastes electricity and computer hardware?

don't bother with the plebs they have no idea what's coming
tick tock tick tock

>merrill lynch
>posts on Veeky Forums
that actually makes sense

i think i work with you. is your name 'assblaster' by any chance?

You fuckers realise that all this candle bullshit is about as statistically significant and predictive as reading in sheep entrails, right? That's because you can never know how the next candle is gonna look like, and so can only "predict" in hindsight, when the whole pattern becomes visible.

Technical analysis is worthless. If it weren't, there'd be a whole lot of astronomically wealthy neckbeards out there. In fact, all you'd need is to win 51 times out of a 100 consistently to become fabulously wealthy. Most of your bullshit is the same, or worse, as flipping a coin.

>don't bother with the plebs

Here we have his buddy from PWC, also on /biz posting smug comments

> Hey they don't know what's coming, but we (da insiders casually chillin on /biz) do.

ITS ASSBLASTED NOT ASSBLASTER
GET IT RIGHT ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

governments need to ban bitcoin since it wastes resources

>merrill lynch
>posts on Veeky Forums

nah i usually post on pol, the reason i posted here today is so i can watch you all cry tomorrow/monday - and it gives a certain sense of power that i warned you and you ignored me.

tick tock tick tock

What the fuck is wrong with you retard

What a fucking moron.
Even if TA was bullshit you can go on fundamental analysis and realise BtC is way overvalued

thankfully I never bought into ponzicoin nor do I frequently browse here

I know (fellow insider here too, wink wink)

They don't know what's comin to them. Muahahahah!!!!! (thunderclap)

>hammer
>three black crows

chose one

not sure if intentional or not but in case anyone can't tell, this graph is literally copy and pasting the same graph over and over. not the actual bitcoin graph.

11k? Where dat

>Thinks he's in on something.

That's because you're an idiot.

Seems reliable. Will buy in as it starts going up again

Chill, what this guy says isn't really possible.

There's legit reasons to not like the bitcoin futures, but the idea that they can induce flash crashes aint one of em

>on something.

Insider here, btc 100k eoy. Hodl, iron hands

Holy shit Dave is that you? I forgot to tell you that you are getting laid off on Monday for being terrible at your job. I also fucked your wife in the ass. She’s divorcing you because you’re such a cuck. Merry Christmas

>even if

It is, its been consistently show to be no better than a coinflip every time someone bothered to study it. Any success people who use it might have is likely from other factors, like experience granting them a degree of resistance to emotional volatility, which is the thing that REALLY influences markets.

>BtC is overvalued

It is, ridiculously so. That's not to say it won't go up for a while yet, though. Because people are retards, and believing in the magic of TA is just one facet of that.

BTFO, will TA ever recover?

Oh babby you have no clue...?

>BTC price dropped 30% in 3 days.
>TA is bullshit, guise. BTC will keep going up forever because I believe it in.

Go back to work, Andy. The floor must shine when i come to the office oh and don´t forget to clean the toilets.

t. your boss

do you even ta bro?

The Chad Fad

THATS NOT A THREE BLACK CROWS PATTERN YOU IDIOT.
It’s only a black crow if the candle is full. This is a fucking bullish pennant, look at the wicks and the volume. Just consolidation before the next move. 20k before CME bitches

I've seen TA posts with 1min candles.
Anything is possible on Veeky Forums

>Flagpole
>wicks
>declining top
Holy shit retard, that's not a blow off top or a three black crows
Are you lying on purpose or as you sincerely confused/stupid enough to think so?

Pic fucking related.
I was checking out the charts b4 it happened, not a blow-off top at all, but a flatlining.

Also to note. It must be pure coincidence that bitcoin forms a perfect top just ONE DAY before futures trading starts and the big boys come on to slaughter everyone.

nigga I know jack shit about TA and I think it's nonsense but you should realize that it's impossible to get overlapping bodies on subsequent downwards candles in a 24 hour market such as this.

better hope bitfinex doesn't exit scam tomorrrow

Being this retarded....

I mean it should work as well but you have to think in 1min timeframes then, you obviously can't predict daily movement with 1min candles

fucking kek

>went into tether
>did something right

pick one smart boy

>when you realize that BTC has eclipsed the marketcap of Visa
>fucking Visa
>Decades old, largest electronic payment processor in the world, used by literally everyone
>$8.9 trillion in 141 billion transactions per year
Across 160 currencies and over 200 countries
>vs. bitcoin
>used by literally noone, except to move coins around exchanges and trade for shit
>0 transactions per ever
>piece of fucking shit that "will be fixed eventually"

DUHHH, BUT IT'S NOT OVERVALUED AT ALL, IT GOING TO A MILLION TOMORROW AFTERNOON CONSERTIVE ESTIMATE

>same chart shows le ebin crash from nov 9th to 14th

> i work at merrill lynch

yeah, as janitor

Oops, fucked up one line of my green text. Fuck you.

The point remains that this is all retarded, and 250 billion fucking dollars has no place anywhere near a broken, unadopted piece of shit "currency" that isn't used as a currency and fails every challenge that it's put to.

The best indicator for the FUD is the consistency and obvious outsider spreading the FUD. Will bitcoin correct further? Maybe. Will bitcoin never recover? Doubting it. Will bankers and money laundering rice Niggers control the game? They already do. Do they have an incentive to kill a cash cow? No. Will alts profit? No. So if you are no daytrader swinging 100k, just ignore the FUDer and go for a walk

Fuck off Roger, you suck at this game.

I have some itchy feeling bitcoin is going to drop insane in the next few hours. Gonna be horisontal untill then.

Strong price floor built at 13500.

Everyone was into bitcoin because it was a rocket to the moon. Now that the moonlanding was achieved and the rocket is coming back to earth does bitcoin have ANY VALUE?

The answer is no. Everyone will try and sell their bitcoins now.

Do I see a triple bottom at 13k in that chart?
A descending triangle? This really made me think.

NOOOOOOO

The floor is $10500. Screenshot this. Bitcoin will go back or slightly above ath before retrace to 8k-

WOW, that's just like a big continuation pattern, on the dayly, this shit is set to moon past 30k