COSS

>You are all aware of the fee-split allocation program on COSS, and time and time again we have been asked: What about fees when you implement FIAT trading, and obviously a DAO cant handle FIAT, so how to solve…….. You have all heard about USDT (or TETHER as its also named) and how it has worked as a bridge between FIAT and Crypto. Recently there been raised many concerns around USDT, and those in our community that earlier requested us to add it are now having second thoughts about it. We have a potential solution.
>The introduction of COSSUSD token, COSSEUROtoken, COSSSGD token etc. All as ERC20 tokens pegged 1 for 1 to its respective currency. This will mean when users want to load FIAT onto COSS they simply purchase through a smart contract that automatically generates and equal amount of the token that represent their currency. Same procedure when they withdraw, they request a withdrawal and the token are sent to be burned and exchanges for the respective currency. This way the total supply of tokens in circulation should always equal the same value in fiat.
>The sweet part of this potential solution is that all the trading fees on the exchange will be calculated in the tokens and therefor no problem processing it through the DAO and include it in the fee split allocation.

COSS confirmed 100% to be the biggest dickest moon mission of 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13
sso.coss.io/api/invite/V8PB6ILRED
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*gulps*

Fucking hell, this is huge. Where did you get this info?

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13

>fiat exchange where coss holders get % of the fiat as well

hmm

hm

hm.

OMGGG RIP Veeky Forums , stay poor pajeet.

Trading promo’s

Many have asked and many are looking forward to the trading promo’s that will be rolled out over the coming days and weeks. Here is how it works:

Companies/Token issuer commit a promo value based on last ICO price (if promo instantly after ICO) or based on current trading price for existing tokens.
So far we have commitments ranging from $30,000USD to $150,000USD
First one out will be DAT Token from DATUM which goes live on December 12th.
All the ICO’s available on COSS will have trading PROMO’s instantly after the tokens become tradable. Tokens with no ICO on COSS have also opened their eyes for these promos and are looking to start promos on coss.io

So far we have commitments for over $500,000USD worth of tokens.

For each token the top 50 volume traders over 30 days will split the pool:

Top 10 split 30% of the pool
Next 10 split 25%
Next 10 split 20%
Next 10 split 15%
Next 10 split 10%

The DAT promo starts on Tuesday December 12th and counts for the combined trading volume you have on its ETH and BTC pairs.
The promo pool for DAT is $30,000USD worth of DAT tokens. Happy trading.
On your account you will always be able to see the current top 50 traders + your own position in the promo competition.
Coss TO THE MOON

>tfw you bought 50k at 6 cents

Jesus man; this is insane. Fiat pairings, COSSUSD and UI coming on Christmas. It really is going to be an insane moon mission, isn't it?

COSSUSD/EUR/SGD isn't at Christmas. He said there would be more info during Q1 2018 about this.

i bought 300k from 2cent ICO to 8 cent
FUCKIN COMFY

it was never 2 cent.

Yeah I know, I worded the sentence wrong.

guess I’m gonna be rich :/

we like to larp here

damn I guess so >.

The replies on this board are so fabricated I feel like I'm reading an automated bot.

Are you french,pajeet?

It's only you and me here, user. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can escape this shithole.

>catched

ICO was two cent

Only issue is that COSS is a Token, isn't it?

not a security

I mean it's not on it's own blockchain.

COSS team spotted working on their new UI

is it really worth it to invest in coss?
how are the chances this will go to the moon?

It's an erc20, pretty standard, the token itself is just something you buy and hold anyway, so that's not an issue

When the bubble pop what will go down the gutter right after BTC? Tokens.

that doesn't make any sense

sso.coss.io/api/invite/V8PB6ILRED

hear my call

COSS is the real deal but it is an exchange too, so only trust the exchange to a point.

The potential of this opportunity is very attractive. It makes one think of what it was like to be an early investor in Bitfinex, Bittrex, Gemini, Coinbase, Poloniex, and the list goes on.... Wake the fuck up if you are not keeping up with this.