GET IN UNDER 0.16$!!!! We are going to the moon and after that to Italy for the LAMBOOOOOS!

GET IN UNDER 0.16$!!!! We are going to the moon and after that to Italy for the LAMBOOOOOS!

Yes he is right
Already in ;)

For real though, this one has been on the rise and in the top 10 of X/BTC for days on end...

Retards who FUD this sold at 8 cents per REQ and want to buy in again AGAGAGAGA

See you at $1 in a few weeks

priced in

I regret i only put 400$ in this coin.

Forgive me senpai i didn't believe in you and your team

Damn, imagine what will happen once testnet gets released

I have a theory that REQ is the only altcoin which moves against the Bitcoin Price.

Bitcoin falls -> REQ rises
Bitcoin rises -> REQ falls

That means, everyone who speculates that BTC will fuck up, speculates that REQ will moon.
Everyone who speculates that BTC will be 100'000 EOY will say REQ will be a scam EOY.

Dubs = true

>I have a theory that REQ is the only altcoin which moves against the Bitcoin Price.
That's ridiculous. Plenty of alts suffered during the big BTC pump and only started recovering recently.

Only have enough for 52 REQ. Am going to moon with you Veeky Forums?

You said you'd already bought you faggot. Pull the fucking trigger and get in. There's nothing lower priced that will moon as easy as this

mate you'll be lucky to put food on your table forget going to the moon you've got enough problems on earth.

Fucking Binance is a piece of shit. When is this thing showing up on the big boys exchange?

Watch out it's falling

I really like binance to be honest. Low fees, great app, quick and simple...

and back to 700 sats again..

there's no demand most of the volume is sells

Asshole. Why are you shilling a mooned coin?
I'm in req but people are gonna buy and lose money as it dumps

Not true retard req went to 600 sats just few days ago. What happened today was a pnd. Take profits now.

Lol. Little retraction to 1045 (!!!)
Stop fudding and make money. This is paypal 2.0 and we will make it.

I only have that much to spare, I'm not a fucking pajeet.

REQ is moving up because of solid fundamentals. It has 0.0000000000001% of the volume compared to BTC, no one is using it to stay safe form bitcoin dropping

How deep this gonna dip? Need to buy back

Finally a good time for me

it's gonna stay at 14 cents imo.
I think that's the new low you can buy on

>pnd
>keeps going up

whatever you say pajeet

buy now or don't buy now? fuck sake boys. i gotta go to bed for my nap time.

It constantly dips and later reaches new highs, this isn't a PnD, this is natural growth.

Gg bro
Made about 200 dollars on my 500 in req

just don't see this being worth much considering their ignorance about using ING logo without consulting with them prior

truly a good target for PND since there is no volume and the "paypal 2.0" name drop has reddit all giddy

hopefully paypal doesn't send a cease and desist for using their name/ likeness to promote an ICO

kudos pajeets

nice!

They never used the PayPal 2.0 slogan ,ycombinator did silly

the name doesn't roll off the tongue. this is my only concern. 'PayPal' is a lot easier than 'Request Network'

Just go with "Request", and that'll be smooth as butter

It went up to 0.15 but keeps occilating. It's annoying. Hopefully it'll hit $1 by christmas

Nobody is calling it Request Network.

Hello World! Your Request is on the way! Ez pz

pump and dump, enjoy your bags

lol

just because a pnd happens doesn't mean req holdings will become bags lol

still expecting this to take off, will invest a bit more once it dips a bit

PayPal has more negative connotation compared to 'Request Network'. Anyone can just go with 'Request' as what this cocksucker says, and any normie would see it on a positive light. Even mentioning PayPal here would make people say, "That site has the shittiest system and customer service ever"!

you're right. paypal makes me limp. i'm going all in on this REQ shit. but not really all in. just mostly in.

buy now

Oh fuck just sold 100k