youtube.com/watch?v=vmrSBI13-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_x8YT2BXM28
youtube.com/watch?v=iBcg_Yune3U
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHNJUgat2i8
youtube.com/user/ZoranTheBear
giphy.com/gifs/3o6ZsXEnc7B9vRcE6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not the chaos gate soundtrack from nearly 20 years ago.

For some weird reason, after I put it on a disk after doxnloading it, my pc considers it to be always the default thing in the dvd drive. It always boot up with the pc, and I'll get the damn good music with it.

But here, just for you.
youtu.be/yx61xeDV_60

Badass

I was pretty excited until I saw the main character is literally Dante the Demon Killah.

>not bolt thrower

Not really. It seems like he's got a better supporting cast to balance him out and not turn it into and edgelord wank-off until one guy goes off the edge.

Also I found his dialogue to be more bearable than "FUCK YOU" so I had more of a fun time listening to it. Really it's just the general attitude that matches up, the moment you stop being triggered the characters have a lot of important differences.

The most important difference is that he's not named Dante and isn't supposed to be the "new" version of a fucking awesome character who shouldn't be re-incarnated into whatever the fuck that was.

Yeah, can't say I'm overly excited for inquisitor Coldsteel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmrSBI13-3Q

Please, there is a lot to 40k music.

I want to be an inquisitor that rides on a giant servo skull

>Inquisitor Skullus Maximus

>high lord bodyguard duty

kek

It fils almost too well.

I cant get over how much that scene plagiarises the entire Ghost in the Shell 2 parade. It's the same fucking scene, down to alternating to the protagonist hunting down someone to the parade

I cant get over the fact that all marines, guardmsen and dreadnoughts are copy-pasted and look identical. The marines also are wrong lore-wise.

youtube.com/watch?v=_x8YT2BXM28

>I don't like this, stop liking it

Never said that, fag. In fact you're the one implying I shouldnt dislike something you liked.

It was a ripoff of a relatively famous film.

Marines are copy-pasted and look wrong lore-wise, and I didnt like that.

>le contrarian Veeky Forums poster

Fuck off, clown.

>This one move did a parade scene and establishing shots so nobody can do that ever again

Im sorry user? where do you see those are similiar scenes?

apart from having a parade and confetti?

The entirely of 40k is a ripoff of relatively famous films and comic books, get over it.

Also I'd be really surprised if Oshii somehow didn't rip off that scene from a previous movie.

It's not like Innocence was a respectable movie anyway.

I can't get over how much the Eldar lore plagiarizes Macross and Guyver.

It's fucking intolerable.

I liked that he wasn't a grizzled loner in his Van Helsing costume.

>It's the same fucking scene
a procession through a shithole gothic megacity
fuck the fact one is some kind of buddhist carnival and the other fucking military parade with troopers and space marines, with religious tones, because imperium is a fascist theocracy, not because they are ripping off a gook movie
also the whole point of that scene is to showcase the amount of work Brosdau put into the environment and models, which is fucking insane for a single person

there are mistakes, sure, the troopers look kind of bland, models are reused all over the place, but overall it makes a really good impression

and what's wrong with the marines?

Aren't Imperial Fists one of the least likely Chapters to go to Earth, let alone take part in a parade?

Aren't imperial fists literally only chapter which retained presence on Terra since the fucking heresy?

I really got a 40k feel like I havent felt in a loooong time.

I got the same 40k feeling with grimdark 3rd edition and with the game Fire Warrior.

you do know the imperial fists are the only chapter that can recruit from earth, right?

So how long until GW sends Brosdau a cease & desist?

Fair enough. I just figured a founding legion would be too proud to goosestep for cheering masses.

He got the blessing of GW

He's got official go ahead, he just can't make money off of it, which is bullshit because they should fucking fund him for quality advertising.

But since he's not making a movie about Ultramarines, he's stuck with a bunch of friends and doing it in his free time.

Then again, the guy is a 3D lead artist at Crytek, so he's certainly not starving or anything. I wonder why he hasn't pulled more people from work in.

>look wrong
Lemme see here...
Millenium-appropriate power armour? Check
Bolter? Check
Appropriate chapterms for the location? Check
No romaboo iconography, becausee they aren't fucking ultramarines? Check

Seriously, these are obviously tactical marines from the 1stop founding chapter with the most no-nonsense design philosophy, of course they aren't going to look like a goddam walking shrine.

If this is good he's basically got a dozen different job offers

Got to do something with your time when you're on Terra, and Marines don't exactly get shore leave.

Lore-wise imperial fists are wrong because

>Skull on helmet is for command, ie sargent in a tactical squad, which also has a red helmet

>Bolter casing is wrong. I appreciate variations for one or two marines, but Imperial Fists use black bolters

Not to mention, they're the same model copy-pasted

The only true answer

Considering how sadistic he was in the trailer, he probably has some Slane taint in him.

Post yfw he falls to chaos and things get cuhrazy because he went full Donte.

The character sheet says that Lord Inquisitor knows about Marcus' tendencies and was told multiple times by his colleagues to give up on the fool, but he insists on whippin up the lad into shape.
Marcus is said to aspire becoming an Inquisitor Lord himself, probably where the subtitle Seed of Ambition comes.
He's either going to get corrupted, or bitchslapped hard by some event which knocks that cockiness out of him.

>He's either going to get corrupted, or bitchslapped hard by some event which knocks that cockiness out of him.
Or both.

So you're going to let a tiny little skull and the colour of a gun casing ruin a whole movie for you? God, I hope you never watchable historical movie with anyone, you would be insufferable.

>entirety of 40k is over the top edgy violent grimderp
>Imperial fans super into killing mutants and heretics
>protagonist is over the topy edgy Imperial agent who enjoys killing mutants and heretics
>"This guy sucks, he's so edgy!"

They want every inquisitor to be Judge Dredd.

Kill the alien, the mutant, the heretic, not out of malicious edge, but out of righteous duty.

Really? I thought it was a big reference to Eisenhorn, where Eisenhorn has to do the same thing at one point.

>Imperial Fists, sons of Rogal "I will build a WALL" Dorn
>Praetorians of the Emperor
>Only ones that can recruit from Terra

Pretty sure they're more likely to be there fampai

I like how over the edge is he, I think they will make him half-serious half-parody just like enterity of 40k is supposed to be
I just hope he will show some character development and more depth later on

Oh, GW gave him the greenlight? Nice! Didn't think GW would actually do that.

>not out of malicious edge
>posts the edgiest marines

>the main character
But that is WRONG you dumb motherfucker.

>waking up dreadnoughts for a fucking parade

this is the part I don't buy.

Says the hooded guy who speaks little and has terrible secrets he would kill to protect.

Movie's called Lord Inquisitor but Marcus is the MC though...

I think dreds have to wake up once in a millenium or so, otherwise they can die.

I think they just had to take one for a walk, so they made him join the parade, or made the parade just for him

there are two in the Parade but if Space Yiffs can wake up Bjorn every century to tell them goodnight tales I don't see a problem with this.

>made the parade just for him

>Mm? What year is it? Did I defeat Abbaddon yet?

>I did? Isn't that nice.

>My own parade? Oh, you are all too kind to this old marine. Very well, I shall attend.

I see your generic choir and fanfare and raise you this
youtube.com/watch?v=iBcg_Yune3U

>parade just for him
Somehow, this strikes me as incredibly adorable.

Solid 11% on RT

Space Marines don't actually get to see earth all that often. Dreadnoughts even less.

Rest is important, but going to terra is reason enough to stay awake a little longer.

Who ever said it ruined the whole movie? The man was just listing some things he didn't like, jesus christ.

I'm savin this for later. Thank you

>They actually get the fucking license and this is what you get in the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk

what is this?

He said he couldn't get over it, which would seem to suggest that it was a total obstacle to enjoyingredients anything. Sorry if I've misinterpreted the intent.

Eeeeh that's more electro than gothic gregorian chants honestly.
But I'm at ease for Deathwing, I trust the crazy frogs to put out some good sound.

I actually read (yet another) interview with one of the devs, where he said that it's actually GW that came to Streum On asking if they wanted to make a game.
That means there are some people at GW that played EYE.

I liked that trailer
Fite me m8.

Trailer would have been 10/10 without the vocals.

With them it is a 7/10.

>Space Marines don't actually get to see earth all that often. Dreadnoughts even less.

what the hell. the Imperial Fists have their Fortress Monastery on fuckin' Terra. they are the "Praetorians of Terra"

>The marines also are wrong lore-wise.

Explain.

Phalanx is a space station tho...

Good.

Whens the OG named Commissar coming back?

I wonder what went through the mind of actors tjat played such roles.
Then again, Peter Cushing was as tg as you get so he'd probably reamly get into his role of Tarkin. Except the boots. He'd act in slippers when his feet weren't filmed.

>actually thinking anybody gives a shit about your animays
>actually convinced himself that said animays invented parades, not even military parades but parades in general

Rather they haven't put him to sleep after the action yet

you guys talking about the deathwing video with the horrible horrible rap in it?

yes

>tfw you'll never be entombed in a Dreadnought, while have cute cogbros and coggirls cleaning and maintaining your armor and weapons as you tell them a story about the time you kicked a Daemon Prince in the dick a few hundred years back, during your annual waking up ritual.

posts like this one solidify my belief that BL is shit at their job
the setting has so much wasted potential it's ridiculous

>the imperial fists are the only chapter that can recruit from earth

Isn't it actually both IFs and their successors who can go and recruit from Terra?

Also there are rumors that the Minotaurs also do this due to High Lords shenanigans. We'll see what happens if this will be true and how all the chapters in the galaxy (especially the 1st Founding ones with the IF being the ones who are this personally) would react.

I bet it won't end well at all. Both for the HLs and Minotaurs.

I loved that DW trailer.

But seriously I do wonder how is Alfabusa doing.

Dude doesn't show any signs of life.

>Isn't it actually both IFs and their successors who can go and recruit from Terra?

Fists as a Chapter technically dont even exist since M32, and their ranks are entirely filled with marines from successor chapters (and fresh recruits of course)
It's not wrong to think that successor chapters also draw recruits from Terra following the Last Wall stuff

>Fists as a Chapter technically dont even exist since M32, and their ranks are entirely filled with marines from successor chapters (and fresh recruits of course)
>It's not wrong to think that successor chapters also draw recruits from Terra following the Last Wall stuff

I SWEAR TO THE GOD EMPEROR WHEN I FIND THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE WHOLE IDEA OF KILLING OFF THE IMPERIAL FISTS THEN...

Ow let's face it. Now nothing will be as it was anymore.

Now they also killed off Alpharius for good.

Nah, Abnett has 'em do some marching. I think it's basically the biggest reward the Marines can have. They spend an awful lot of time talking about the "glory of victory" and shit. Ain't much glory if all you do is hang out with the rest of your company and the serfs congratulating each other.
It's also a *huge* propaganda boost on planet. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something that gets staged every now and then on planets that are suffering from unrest. One big parade with the Space Marines, and everyone remembers they're loyal for a few decades.
Meh, I like him. He comes across as a creepy little shit to me. He's not really "cool" or particularly interesting, but the fact that a scum bag like him is in such an important position is very indicative of the setting.

Best character. Bring him back.

Well, he's working on his series and on the side he's with Zoran doing the series about the game the Alfa Legion made, so probably he is quite busy.

Good thing thou, tomorrow there is a possibility to see a preview for the next "If the Emperor had a text to speech device" on Zoran's Eternal Crusade launch stream

>Fists as a Chapter technically dont even exist since M32

Wait what?

Huh? Gonna have to find me that Zoran.

As ridiculous as it seems, the whole Beast series had the Fists get slaughtered by Waaagh!!! Beast. And the last marine from them gets personally killed by The Beast (including his geneseed crushed to paste by the giant Ork).

Even the IF successors didn't take it well.

Fists were slaughtered down to the last marine during War of the Beast. He died during second invasion of Ullanor and with him the vanilla Fists were effectively extinct.

Shitty BL idea from 2016. Imperial Fists were wiped out by attacking orcs. Their successors sent volunteers create new chapter with the same name.

He's the guy that does Leman Russ voice here youtube.com/watch?v=UHNJUgat2i8

Here his channel
youtube.com/user/ZoranTheBear

Damn right its a shitty idea

Thanks dude.

Donte destroyed all hype for me, he reeks of anime.

>implying GW's legal team isnt already buttfucking the guy making it.

He isn't that bad

how so?

>I like to blame GW for everything, even if it did not happen yet

Ig you had taken the time to read about the project, or at least the thread, you'd know GW officially gave him the go ahead.

Since some people talk abour Deathwing, the fb page just posted this. Apparently a trailer about all the wepaons is in the making.
I am beyond hyped for this game.
giphy.com/gifs/3o6ZsXEnc7B9vRcE6s