IOTA BREAKOUT THREAD

Yo, you must be sick of the IOTA FUD & SHILL by now.
So let's just make some money fellas, don't miss this breakout of IOTA. it's starting right now

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/t/IOTUSD
discord.gg/BkUZdWc
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7inys6/does_anyone_have_information_on_why_microsoft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not breaking out now. This is a 2018 coin, probably mid before anything really happens.

Dude, I was looking at the chart right now! Yes, it's happening! But /biz will always be /biz

Okay, thanks for your opinion. 7$ by tomorrow.

Anyone who is interested in a breakout and making some gains, join this thread

t. bagholder

>I am also bagholding IOTA right now

Guys, just go to TradingView and check the latest analysis created by the best traders. Almost everybody has the same opinion.

MONEY SNAKE FORMING GET IN NOW!!!!!

Dude, I bought it at 0.5. There is only one bagholder here, but do not worry. You will soon have the chance to dump your coins.

IOTA went 4x for me so far so.... Let's go :D

sell at 4.70 and buy back

By the way, are you selling your bags? How much?

ahhh IOTA/BTC, a swing traders paradise

Its fcking happening hahaha
Sure amigo, i'm just margin longing this

I already made a lot of money off IOTA and sold. I'm cautiously back in. Just 2 ETH worth this time. Reddit says this coin's a scam.

Has there ever been a mooning coin without FUD?

>Reddit says this coin's a scam.
Where, please show me. What sub?

ive seen some on cryptocurrency and im guessing bitcoin

r/cryptocurrency

IOTA founder is a cuck who hates white people. This is the SJW warrior's coin.

Also known as faggotcoin.

are you forreal? Bitcoin has been fudded forever. What happened only tonight??

>pennant pattern
Yup breakout

>cryptocurrency
Thanks, I will check it out

fuck do i care? i'm only going long while this pumps, for a couple hours.
I'm not gonna marry with it.

You know it's a centralised coin that can be shutdown at any stage? Also if you accidentally use the same wallet address you can lose all your coins lul

1/3 my portfolio is iota . i want it to breakout, i dont see it doing anything on binance tho.

>rapecoiners

WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE?

I told you i'm only going on a long position while this pump lasts. Do you hate money or something?

Bought 25 Iota back when it was 40 cents. Angry I didn't buy more.

Is it too late to buy in? Is it going to have another jump in the next few months?

Dropping some knowledge for those new to this game (don't listen to FUD, imo now is a great spot to buy IOTA)

HERE IS HOW TO BUY IOTA ON BINANCE:

1) Create a binance account. Use referral code 11682017 if you feel like being nice since you're using my guide - or don't, up to you.

2) Send them some crypto. I recommend using something other than Bitcoin since btc is congested right now. HERE IS A TRICK I USED: I had Bitcoin since before the forks, so I split out my BTG and sold it all. BTG (and BCH, for that matter) have much faster moving networks right now. Use Coinami to split BTG - it's the only reliable and safe way I know of. BCH can be split using Electron Cash if you don't want to use Coinami for that. If you want more details about any of this, ask me - all I ask in return is that you use 11682017 as your code when you sign up to Binance.

3) Inside Binance, turn whatever crypto you sent into btc or eth if you didn't send btc or eth directly. There are only two trading pairs with IOTA right now for Binance, and it's BTC-IOTA and ETH-IOTA.

4) Buy IOTA. Voila! You're done. Don't be worried that withdrawals of IOTA are turned off right now. If for some reason you want to liquidate your position, just trade the IOTA back to BTC or ETH and you can withdraw that (or take it one step further and turn that BTC/ETH into something that's moving faster right now, if you like). N.B. I believe ETH network is pretty slow right now due to cryptokitties but they may have gotten that under control? Not sure on this, don't currently own any ETH.

Your mileage may vary on transaction times on BTC right now - I've heard conflicting reports. Personally I'm able to get pretty decent speed confirmations (within an hour).

bitfinex.com/t/IOTUSD

I literally just fucken sold everything thinking it would dip again. FUCK. please tell me it's going to fucken dip again
btw sold at $4.36

And you problem is? If you assume this shit is going to keep getting stronger, just buy in again, no problem. And if you don't think so, then you went out at the perfect point in time (for you). Fucking drama queens in here.

it's just 4.40. The dip just finished.

oh, i dont look at USD ever, just look at satoshis, which weve been going down for hours

Yeah well BTC has also been mooning simultaneously. We had been going down yeah, this is reversal. pump is starting

Anyone who believes this fag is a moron. This is obviously a paid shill. GTFO.

fuck offf.
look for yourself.
i'm just tryna help out those that can't read basic charts and market sentiments, that would otherwise believe the bullshit discourse, like yours. and miss out on gains.

Is a pump consecutive red bars? Just wondering :^)

are you on the 1-minute? Have you ever actually checked out bull-runs?
That was testing resistance

Yes user. You are so kind and looking out for everyone. You just want to help! Thank you so much. Without you Veeky Forums would be lost.

You can't even fake how young you are with this type of discourse. Go watch some anime and eat chips in your moms basement. You're not fooling anyone.

Mom they're saying it again! Make the bad man go away! MOM!!!!

>consecutive red bars

I understand all the dramatic pink wojak & fomo fuckup threads...

holy shit, you people are so delusional!!!
Don't fomo the top @ 6 dollar please.
biz used to be better than this

those red bars are solely due to BTC raising, keeping roughly the same FIAT value of IOTA around 4 dollary. And, that value has gained a bit up to 4.5 dollary in the past few hours.

OBVIOUS MONEY SNAKE FORMING

GET IN HERE!!!

>oh look, green bars
oh look, BTC took a slight hit...

I have a stake in IOTA but I don't need morons like you shitting up threads like your opinion is gold. Yes, this will moon. Give it time.

Not today or the next few days though. I would bet my cock and balls but I know you can't because you're a basement dweller. Best of luck to you.

>if you mirror the graph on the x axis and translate, and maybe stretch it a bit in the y axis, you'll get the exact same graph as IOTA (or pretty much any other cheapass alt coin for that matter...)
mind fucking blown

>just look at that BTC dip
>oh look, IOTA's going to the moon

okay, you are confirmed for not being a trader. That's okay.
I have 0 stake in IOTA, don't give damn about all the FUD & Shilling the last couple days. All i'm saying is that it's going a leg up, and i'm a trader, so i'm gonna go and profit from this bullrun. Don't get salty on me. You have fun, falling in love with a shitcoin.

>...and bitcoins are back up again
>IOTA nooooo!! WHYYYYYYYYYY YOU DO THIS???
magnets

IOTA CHAT HERE GUYS:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc

IOTA is just amazing to swing trade back and forth... fucking legend.
>mfw I'm really not that good at trading, didn't do a bad/negative trade, but missed out on so many trades where I was either too stupid or too greedy, most likely both
fucking hell

If you need to advertise you're a trader, you're a shit trader no doubt. Getting anxious about the amount of money you lost? Don't worry, I'm sure you can make it back and then lose even more.

If IOTA is your pick for trading, you have no clue what you're doing user ahah, this fucking guy...

>If you can't mine it on your own hardware, it's probably a scam or might as well be even if its not.

Be greedy when others are fearful. That's what bears do, strike in euphoria, crush hope and make use of that tension between your fear and your greed. And thus, you glitch, and they profit from a greedy person's bad position.
I prevent myself from these events by being absolutely strict on entry's. You can't get into a bad position, if you don't trade average positions.

>If IOTA is your pick for trading, you have no clue what you're doing user ahah, this fucking guy...
okay, I'll ask: what other coin has equal high trading volume and is equally volatile as fuck? Tell me.

>You can't get into a bad position, if you don't trade average positions.
While I'm still fucking new to trading, I'm pretty sure the market may take you by surprise at any point in time. But yeah, other than that I simply went for too high % without clear strategy (e.g. to take just 1%, but you wont miss the next cycle)... meh, I'll figure it out soon enough, or pack up and go home. We'll see.

I didn't know there was a required amount of 9000+ BTC volume for it to be a good candidate for trading. Sure the volume is high but REQ has like 1/10th of the volume and is a much better choice for trading today.

IOTA is a meme centralized pajeet coin that is only "transaction fee free" because all the centralized "iota nodes" are run by the iota dev team. Once they run out of money paying for computer power and electricity the whole thing goes down or you get fees to fund the nodes

not to mention they lied about microsoft partnership, inviting someone from microsoft to a talk is NOT the same as a partnership, even the founder admits
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7inys6/does_anyone_have_information_on_why_microsoft/

Someone already lost a lot doing this.

Central is good. Means big companies and news, price goes up. I think there will be a point where people don't know if they should sell or hold, and it'll drop.

You need to join a discussion group on cryptos.
Cryptovencers is good: discord.gg/BkUZdWc

Don't be a dick

Thanks for the ad hominem's buddy. Will there be a follow-up post that contains any arguments or substance?

>If you need to advertise you're a trader, you're a shit trader no doubt.
Cool assumptions, but i got lots of doubt about your claims. How does that even follow from eachother? I'm just telling i'm a trader so that i don't get involved with all the political bullshitting, you larpers like to be doing,

>Getting anxious about the amount of money you lost? Don't worry, I'm sure you can make it back and then lose even more.
Why are you making such, baseless irrelevant and salty remarks? Just gtfo this thread.

>If IOTA is your pick for trading, you have no clue what you're doing user ahah, this fucking guy...
Yeah, because? Look at the picture of the OP. you have no clue what's that about huh? otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

Trolls these days

Another example of political bullshitting.
WHy would you care about this if you are only holding a position for a couple hours at best?

>for a couple hours
ideally, yeah.. some hours, however, are fucking looooooooooong :(
>oh look, the sun is up again
wait, what

i know that feel bro
>5:17 am and scalping some trades rn

>political bullshit
>lying about partnerships
>product doesn't work
>centralized broken network that can't scale (since it relies on iota dev team paying for more compute power)

Lock and load your pink wojacks, even the founder won't explain why it doesn't work

Later in the thread all he asks is "can you explain why it is down?" and he responds with this.

Keep shilling for this shitcoin when the devs hold 80% of the supply, all you are doing are making them rich

I DONT CARE IM NOT HOLDING
I'm just trading the next breakout on margin. I will never have to use the product, the network, or whatever.I'm only gonna make some money trading. jesus christ, go bore someone else

Well Bitcoin is slowing down now, and volume is slipping away. This pump is starting. I'm also longing Litecoin.

>writes a novella defending why he buys a shitcoin
>someone says how its a worthless shitcoin
>b-b-b-but i dont care!!!

thanks for the (you) at least :o)

I don't care.

t. spic from cordoba

Stupid user. Money doesn't have any political beliefs, except for shekels, and by extension, dollars.

do you even understand margin trading?
I never own the shitcoin.
I use bitcoins and litecoins as margin, hold long positions until i close the trade, you imbecile.
Go check it out, bitfinex margin,
You guys are hopeless.