Did I miss the thread with all the girls from Veeky Forums posting their face?

Did I miss the thread with all the girls from Veeky Forums posting their face?

Okay, now that I got your attention, what shitcoins can I buy that'll be 3x before EOY?

My SIA and BAT bags are getting heavy..

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

im a girl

Probably XEM

tips for tits

No goddamnit Biz please don’t turn into fucking tumblr or some shit.

Just flat fucking insta perma ban this bullshit.

devery

Titty pic and you'll get 2 serious recommendations from me.

REQ
MANA
and maybe XVG if the pump myths are true

You’re fat and have a weak jaw.

It's okay for threats to feature a picture of a woman, but the moment of timestamp is added, all hell breaks loose?

Ugly ass bitch with a hideous tattoo.

This is a fucking anonymous board, nobody here wants to actually talk to somebody’s actual face faggot. Are you new here? Wtf

Next thing you know these sloots are going to start tripfagging as well. Fuck off

thats not the only thing thats heavy for you nee chan

These neets are just projecting their virgin animosity on to you. That being said, tits or GTFO.

I'll suck your dick...

You're gorgeous

Be my gf?

ROASTIES FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And get banned...

lol dude come on
dont fall for the snapchat filter meme magic

Kek

7/10 would tongue pooper and provide cab fare

As bad as the beggar threads.

Any of them. A bunch of kids are gonna be getting Christmas money

BAT just mooned

>You look like my housemates roastie gf but are statistically less retarded
EDO, bitfinex 20 mill coins are destined for fucking greatness and you know its true name 1 coin that's listed on finex and hasn't pumped. You can't.

OP what went wrong since pic related?

BAT is going to the moon right now. Are you retarded op?

I bought when it was 5.6k sats.

Anyone got more pics of Veeky Forums girls that I can cum to? I saved this girl's pic

tits and I'll teach you TA and FA

She's actually gorgeous though

No one else is doing it, and it IS obligatory;

Tits or GTFO

Yea she is. My dick is beat up man just thinking about her bags

How does someone on Veeky Forums get perma banned?

I was at her thread. She's in the top 5 on biz_classic

There's a ton, but are afraid to post for obvious reasons.

shes an arkie? dropped then. probably has a stinky rank pussy

CND u cuck

literally found you on tinder

You dated yourself old man. TOUNGUE POPPER? Anybody under 45 would have said eat ass... GTFO this board, your nurse will be pissed your using the senior citizens community computer to lurk here...

crypto trading neets living with their parents refer to themselves as "entrepeneurs"now?

ooooooh shiiii

>entrepreneur

wait... does this mean i'm an entrepreneur too? I also own crypto

Dayum

Meet up and fuck

No choice

this is very cheap

there are no girls on Veeky Forums and there is no such a thing as femanons - if there aer - they are traps

Fuck.

'Entrepreneur'

make WEBMs and post it on /gif/ pleas

"Entrepreneur"

Have you checked BAT prices lately? My bags are a lot fucking lighter right now.

Posting in epic thread

Dawg holy shit lmaoooo

A fucking entrepreneur hahahaha sounds exactly like some of the girls in my college

Look we have something in common I am an Entrepreneur as well. No seriously

lol fucking roasties I swear.

meet one you've met them all.

also,

>20

>entrepreneur

aka sucking dicks for buttcoins

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Sage, mods are already coming

lmao fucking roastie, you might as well post tits before some user finds them and posts them

its destiny you guys have to get married now

Just woke up for a Blockfolio full of green and an epic thread. Life's good anons

REQ you pajeet

Oh and tits or gtfo

I guess I have to now lmao

Fuck off and eat a dick retard.

are you in any discords or anything where we can orbit you?

show your tits useless whore

Isn't being a girl begging itself?
Please mods we freshly got rid of the
>gibmedatforfree

this place is supposed to be anonymous you dumb cunt
if you want to post a pic of yourself, post your tits

>entrepreneur

just wondering, how do you browse this board and not want to constantly kill yourself? im not even a girl and the sheer stupidity/sexism i encounter on here on a daily basis makes me cringe so fucking hard

like man this subreddit has some funny memes but this place is terrible for actual advice from normal functioning men

holy shit you are dumb...can you post your portfolio so I know which shitcoins to short?

i agree with my fellow white knight

>subreddit

Fuck your mother if you want fuck

I was about to ignore this thread, but then shitheads like you need to post in. Can mods just delete this thread?

Why not just go into BTC? 3x by April?

LTC?

if you want shitcoins then go buy anything with an actual utility like Monero and sell whatever you make EOY.

And buy 100k Universa

MODS!

I WANT MY FUCKING SEXTAPE fuck off

Is this bait?

Found the fucking faggot

Fuck off white knight beta reddit cuck, she's not going to fuck you

Despite the veneer of white knighted-ness here...

Isn't calling strangers on the internet things like "a retarded bag holding brainlet" and "turbovirgin mega nerd" just euphemisms for calling people really inept and really sexually insufficient?

I mean, that is literally a plurality of the comments on this board.

Don't listen to the haters here, you are beautiful girl and no matter what you do you will always be perfect.

fuck off back to plebbit

yfw clara will never suck your dick...unless you pay her 1 buttcoin

Hi, uhm, it's the redhead ark holder from the thread 3 days ago. I'm perfectly understanding with the sexism, I know we're not really liked.

will be a Veeky Forums date and fuck

post dancing video for this song
soundcloud derin-cag-richtopia-com/derin-cag-the-crypto-song and im gonna send you 0.01 btc.
sharpie in the pooper is 0.05

Will you be my wife? I hold 48k LINKs and we can go to the moon together. Also, saved and I'll jerk off to this pic tonight

No, LINK is a memecoin.

whore

i wasnt expecting an actual response but thanks. Yeah I just think this place is not normal for healthy minded people to browse because its like a weird extreme subsection of people around the world all put together.

a lot of people here are unironic the_donald posters and /r/incels posters which is kinda frightening. I feel like my brain is actively degraded browsing the same place that so many dumb brainlets browse, but the memes and the old nostalgic design of the site keep me coming back

What's your ETH/NUDES ratio?

>calling yourself an entrepreneur