AssBlaster is a prophet

AssBlaster is a prophet.

Rory this isn’t your wife. I know you talk to yourself on this website using 20 different phones for work but can you take a break and pick up our son from school? I’m going over to Tyrone’s place for coffee.

More like Binance controls it. They hold 1/3 of coins. Do you really believe those dog eaters are not manipulating it?

the fud about link fud has me in a fud ception.

Link holder here dunno which way is up

It's kinda sad AssBlaster turned out to be a scammer, I really liked his threads. He gave hope to poor deluded linkies like myself :(

AssBlasster, Crypto Takeoff, Rory, Sergey, Steve, me and you are all the same person. We are one.

We are Link.

WHOSE COIN?
OUR COIN
WHOSE COIN?
OUR COIN

Rory can you PLEASE pick up our son, Tyrone and I are having coffee, and please drop off some flavored condoms at his place on your way back

no youre deluded

Rory's doxxing has been, unironically, the most disgusting thing out of this whole saga.

If Veeky Forums controls link, why doesn't everyone just put in sell orders at $35/linkl?

Jason Parser here. from the future. went to the site, now all my LINK is gone. please helpo

Fudception could be a cool movie. Like a combo of wolf of wall street and inception.

Literally one of the most depressed updates to read. Felt like shit after that one

They're always depressing

I like the fact he/she put my PnD theory about assblaster :) aswel as the theory that the tokens went to a new hire

Stop being a faggot.

she's just salty she dumped literally atl of 13 cents.

>Jason Parser
>Jason

kek, retard

>technically fairly complicated, under the radar project that has almost no buzz, except for "muh swift and muh banks"
>constantly write "in-depth" articles about it, and act like it's strange that the price constantly goes down

i find it extremely retarded, if i'm honest. everyone knows that exposure and hype means EVERYTHING in crypto, fundamentals don't mean much, nothing actually. as long as there are no solid partnerships, no product launch, not even a word from the devs, the price is going to stay stagnant, or even drop, DUH.

>can't buy on bitrex

It's obvious this Assblaster dude had some kind of ulterior motive. Sounded pretty credible to me. He's reading up on everything we're saying about him and laughing. The guy's a grade "A" prick.

Yeah, the whole thing is weird. So much effort, so many paragraphs written and for what? The price didn't even pump that much. Then the article about the other Signal Capital, which AssBlaster claimed is unrelated to him, which was also pretty well thought-out. Really shady stuff.

Maybe the dog eating low life manipulative chinks hired a writer and paid him pretty well to lie out of his asshole.

It pumped from 2000 to 2800. Nice 40% payout for a day of work. More, if AssBlaster and his buddies accumulated lower.

The laughs are just the cherry on top.

Or maybe that was real accumulation and the dog eating chink manipulators carried the price back down on low volume.

Listen to me. You have to consider the possibility that Sergey doesn't like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen...

Fuck shooky wonderboy

who knows...it's an extremely promising project, but due to the weird behaviour of the devs, the coin is stuck in a sort of crazy limbo that makes it an ideal pnd candidate. you're probably not going to believe me, but i was the one who started the whole bittrex "test wallet" rumor. it ACTUALLY pumped the price, i couldn't believe it myself desu.
when you're bored, you should take some time and look at the orderbook on binance for a while, you can catch some crazy fucking shit sometimes.

We are Sergey’s unwanted children? So be it!

>The whale group has an idea of how much Link Veeky Forums owns from all those ‘Link marines report in’ thread

LOL OMG, I usually create those when I bored to get some LINK Memes... come on

and btc at 8.3k HAHAHAHA

seriously tho I call it BS, what would Assblaster have to gain? honestly, there is nothing to gain on biz, hodlers will never sell and fuders will never buy, simple

Between AssBlaster and CryptoTakeoff, I’ll side with the person that didn’t sell all their LINK. Although I guess that could just be another lie.

implying Tyrone doesn't go in raw

I was laughing so hard, this board made evil

I missed this, what happened

They only manipulate it to keep the ETH and BTC prices the same. Otherwise, people could just buy in BTC and sell in ETH for quick profit or visa versa. They do it for all the coins. If the ETH or BTC values go up or down then they put up sell walls and such to keep the prices similar. It is not dodgy, it is actually a good thing. The manipulation of price comes from wales accumulating and in LINKs case, low volume because of so many bag holders waiting for news.
Ennit.

He's raising some black girl with his wife and gets paid in LINK tokens instead of real money.

Volumes spiked since it went down after that pump a few days ago. It had settled to like 75 btc a day but right now it's spiked to almost 300 btc. Something is coming.

Just fuck my shit up, folks

Because that's WAY too high for Veeky Forums to sell.

This one is literally just to ask how many LINK people have.

If the volume hits 450 its worth pump and dumping, not before that. The current increase might be bots or accumulation in preparation for the news. Maybe just people buying back in after futures stabilised btc a bit. I would guess that the shilling the last day or so was to get the volume up though, might get FUD next and then more fomo on the day of a pump coinciding with any snippet of news or Sergeys GitHub activity which is expected. IDK where the SWIFT 'new's rumour came from but they are not due another conference/event until March. Testnet news is about all that is to be expected before Jan.

Tfw a cult rewires your brain.

Testnet seems to be over though. Steve's stopped adding to the Github so presumably he's doing work on the main net. I want to believe they're further along on the port than they've let on. In a video from February Sergey says they're planning on porting to Go so it's something they've had in the works for some time now.

So hopefully the announcement is about the main net, giving a release date or something idk, we'll see.

Yea well getting the go stuff working then. Same difference. lol. IDK anymore, so many 'rumours' I just tend to ignore it and watch the charts.

He was making plush chainlink logos and selling them, got paid a lot then could not fulfil the demands, fuck ppl over, but how gay do you have to be buying shit like that