Who's also all in?

Who's also all in?

> all in on an ether delta coin

kek

we'll talk again fags. gonna be a whale soon

Not all in but 50% definitely. They have too much shit planned for December/January that the moon mission is inevitable

Also not all in, but about 30 percent of portfolio yes

When this coin starts hitting tech news and not crypto news it's everest climb time

all in .... keep accumulating

Honestly there are so many moon missions this christmas i find it hard not to branch too much.
But i am too much of a coward to go too heavily on one coin

nice pump thread boys, try to make it less obvious next time

I bought the pre-sale. Got 6K coins for $1000, it's $10,000 right now, even after this most recent dip.

Easiest 10x of my life.

Somebody redpill me. The website is kind of ass but I'm intrigued.

>muh real life use
>muh dna
>science and shit
top fucking kek dudes, enjoy holding those heavy bags

It can't even pump until the 180k sellwaller fucks off

that should tell you what you need to know. yet to find someone explain what this shit actually does. the CEO also takes all photos in a study located under the stairs. even his professional portrait image.

> buying high
a true biz connoisseur i see

I believe that was because Cryptopia was fucked for the past few days and the DNA discord was freaking a little over it.

You can sell your DNA(with medical history probably) to researchers /corporations with it. It does sound a bit crazy at first.

Craptopia closed all ERC20 Token wallets for almost 2 days thats the reason of the dump.

It stores DNA metadata on the blockchain pointing to actual data in databases. Currently bio scientists want to ask "What's all the DNA data for people who have glaucoma, so we can isolate the glaucoma genes and learn more about it and how to cure it. They can't do that now because the DNA data is scattered among labs with no central coordination.

That's my low level understanding.

hahah fake wall biz/tard

What is this coin

are the PhD's on the website real? idea is promising though...

The Spero report named several potential competitors(in the distant future) like Zenome and Genecoin.
I think that puts some credence to all this. If several different groups see the idea as viable it might well be.

> what is the purpose of huge sell walls

competiton always keeps companies on toes
its healthy

keep low price to buy more coins

exactly, so of course its fake
Still works as a psychological barrier

Nice ID you fucking SJW

im interested and already did an hour of research
im going to look more into it in the next 2 days
what do you guys think in terms of marketcap potential?

Never go all on anything but I have a good sub $0.10 position

200 million to 2 billion in 1 year

it's a gamble...but i see several ingredients for explosive growth

>low market cap (allthough that doesn't seem to mean much these days)
>genetics is hot, even the normiest of normies will think it's a good investment
>the founder of this project likes to hype

i don't see how investing right now can go wrong, unless you immediately start crying when bitcoin outperforms it in the short-term.

i did actually go all in earlier. 0.6 BTC. hoping for the best here boys.

I'm not asking for a lot. Just a $100 million market cap. Please whales