Poorfag, got 4k USD saved, in what should i invest ( crypto wise ) help a brother out

My mom just got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and i'm thinking of investing some money to help her out in the future, buying her a person to take care of her, breaking my heart, hope for some honest opinions brothers, love your parents !

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC
LTC
XMR
OMG

My mom is getting insane BC the xanax and she is going to end like the requiem for a dream mother. I have 70k on assets but most likely all will be gone with her psychiatric treatment. Good luck user

Anything on coinbase will go up, especially litecoin

BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH are a sure thing. Everything else is a gamble. If you want to gamble: REQ, ADA, Vert

this is the first time on biz that I have ever seen someone shill a good portfolio in the original post. this is my exact portfolio.

That shit has been fudded by the Charlie lee by itself

actually good advice

I invested into LTC and ETH 6 months ago and sold for shit alt coins.

Buy LTC and ETH and never come back to your computer for a year

???

profit

Medical expense feels fucking suck.

BTC
ETH
LTC
PWR
OMG
SUB
TRST
LINK
XMR
IOTA

good post. id just add SALT at the end since it has a service (that actually even OP might find useful) and launches the end of this month

Should i split it even between or how ?

feelin real comfy

Wanna share your story man? It would mean something atm

the little altcoins shouldn't take up more than 10-15% of your portfolio if you want to minimize risk

All in on ELIX thats what Im doing

OP, if you're serious, have your mother look into medicinal Marijuana. She could take concentrated oil, doesn't have to be bud. Take care of your mother OP, don't invest more money than you're willing to lose.

As for coins, any top 10 coin is a viable pick. Always remember to do your own research, and fact check before believing what you see on Veeky Forums

Good luck my man

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% LTC
20% IOAT, Monero or some shitcoin

speaking of weed, why not invest in weedstocks?

EMC RTI CGC and INMED are my top picks

This is what I have
30%-BTC
40%-XMR
10%-LTC
10%-ETH
5%-ADA
5%-REQ

Safe and I don't go tossing around big money at shitcoins. Maybe $100 or less if it sounds interesting. Just hold what you've decided on for a year, don't fall for FUD or FOMO.

Most people would have more BTC than XMR, this is just my preference.

Depends on your risk tolerance. Me personally, I would rather risk it all on an undervalued coin or low key ICO.
Put everything on antshares at $7 and that worked out well, just had to hold during the weeks it was at $4-6

Everyone here will tell you alts are bad right now. This is when you want to buy. When fear is at the max.

If I were you I would put 1/3 into coinbase coins, and the rest into high risk high return bets. HST and devery are ones to look into.

Dude, im serious here - check out this discord. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd There is a group called Premium Signals, check their website, they give free moon calls, its a bunch of whales.

>MODS

Don't invest anything tonight. The big ones are mooning right now. Wait until ETH and XMR have gone down for about 18 hours. Then 2000 in ETH and 1000 in XMR. Hold the remaining 1000 for a week and watch how futures impact BTC and DYOR on riskier coins but never hold more than two. Don't fall for the day trading meme and don't get blockfolio/Delta. Put ETH in myetherwallet and print paper wallet. Lock it away. Desktop wallet for XMR. Don't touch those two for 2 years. No Link, no OMG. MS is far from being a death sentence. Most people can maintain an almost normal lifestyle for about 15 years on average after being diagnosed. The ailments she had prior to being diagnosed will get better in the coming weeks. If it's the primary progressive kind, different story. Life expectancy is nearly the same as for healthy people. Research is promising. Kudos for wanting to take care of her, but do not forget to advance your education/career as well - she wants you to.

XRP. Nobody else will tell you but safe and has best chance to go 10Xs out of anything listed in this thread.

OH, and fuck the ones talking shit below. 99% of Veeky Forums is people trying to get your money. This is the 1% truth that those 99% will disagree with bc they want you to buy memes.

XVG
MCO
REQ
IOTA

SUB is also good. Get in on MCO and REQ soon though.

Weed slows neuron degeneration
Just travel to Africa dude

yikes

why not OMG?

Parents aren't sick but would share gains with them, they've been good to me all these years. Just starting too, lurking your thread.

Will likely make actual financial decisions based on it.

Yo dawg fo real though,
Why no omg?

I'm about to buy me a fuckton seems like an esy win

What is your total assets now if you don't mind? Been thinking about something similar.

Also percentage wise, how much of your actual net worth is in crypto? I'm afraid to go over 25-30% because I can earn that through wage cucking in a month and a bit.

> Don't fall for the day trading meme and don't get blockfolio/Delta

Is this just so you do not obsess over value?

Thanks a lot, i love my mom like nobody else, she taught me everything in life and i just want to repay her back and work for her to become happier, i;ll look into your crypto advice aswell, thanks again i feel better

Sorry to hear that OP, my mom smoked crystal meth when I was growing up and spent my college fund, and blew the inheritance her parents left her when they died, and cared more about her cats and her ain't shit boyfriends than her kids.

Needless to say I'm keeping my gains for myself

OMG will only do like 2x or 3x

This.

ADA is my choice for the simple reason that all of these ETH wannabes moon simply because VC have their own moonshots and throw a couple of million at these things. Look at IOTA. That coin sucks and it mooned 5X just last week.
Even if ADA sucks it will moon in the coming months. Whatever you do stay away from LINK.

Buy a better mommy gf

simpson oil-- you feel me?

checked