Best coins to hodl for the LONG TERM. Alot of shitcoins have doubled in a matter of months...

Best coins to hodl for the LONG TERM. Alot of shitcoins have doubled in a matter of months, which coins are the good ones>?

Request is my bet

why?

bitcoin if you dont want to day trade

bitcoin cash , eth, litecoin, and bitcoin. Seriously don't consider anything else not even one shitcoin

Anyone with a brain is holding Omise Go right now. DYOR and you’ll be able to figure out why.

i have half btc already, its good but has to go up alot to make any gains

Deeponion ... STOP trying to get rich of high market capped coins

This, minus ETH, plus ARK.

Xmr eth i'd say are the safest bets

Not even Monero?

Bitcoin
Ark
Monero

BAM.

Everyone is biased and shilling their bags.

REQ is being backed by the same company who backed coinbase. The technology is cool, it's a professional looking token, the team has a well laid out roadmap which they are ahead of schedule.

But mainly the fact that the people who backed normiebase are backing REQ.

That's for me, personally.

B
A
T

if it lists then id get it

REQ, Wanchain, ICON

I bought BTC last month for 6900, I'm up like 150%
Bought LTC last month for 70, I'm up like 300%
Bought ETH last month for 360, I'm up like 50%

Why do people insist on buying shitcoins?

Cause instead of 1.5x u get 10x on a good trade

XRP. It's almost time. Comfy tier.

But you have to trade with Pajeet

OK so i got BTC VTC ARK and OMG rate

If you can't out trade sub humanhuman pajeet then sell your crypto and buy bonds

When you guys are looking to long term hold, do you always wait for a dog or should you just buy? I keep waiting for monero and eth to dip and they just keep climbing!

*dip

They have been dipping the whole ride up. You just have to buy the dip

yeah and instead of 1.1x you get 0.5x on a bad trade. And even the best traders make bad trades 30-40% of the time. If they're trading shitcoins, they lose all their money with that ratio. If they're trading top 30 coins, they make out like bandits.

BITB, DOGE, and MONA will be the new trifecta

vertcoin is easily the only coin to consider outside of btc ltc and eth

ripple is garbage controlled by the swamp

desu im scared that maybe btc keeps mooning and alts plunge to all time lows with most never recovering. this is my worst fear as i am all in altcoins desu

NAV is rolling out a lot of new things Q1 2018. It's a bit high at the moment but if it dips below $1.80 I would consider it.

I wouldn't be surprised if its $5+ by summer 2018.

Monero
Maybe monaco
Possibly stellar lumens

BTC
MONERO
RIPPLE

MKR

Dai will replace tether, then will supplant BTC as the reserve crypto. Screencap this you stupid street shitting Pajeets

Why?

omg, xmr, ltc, eth, btc, and waves friendo

Agreed

NAV, LINK, LTC, XLM is in my long term bag. Short term I've quit day trading to put all that into EMC2 dirring the huge dip it's in. Forking around the 14th, burning 50mill coins, and the bock reward is about to half. Dats what I'm fueling that lambo to da moon wit, or it will ne donuts on the Civic that I'm driving off the peir lol

Look into WTC(WaltonChain) they are bringing realworld solution to the supplychain industry through RFID and blockchain technology. Either them or NEO are both fine long time holds. 2018 is NEOs year, they have 35 new ICOS+ that will be launched on their platform soon. The network can handle 1000txs a second right now and is easily scalable to 10000 in the near future. You dont want to miss out on the moon mission.

If you know Japanese then you'd know that XEM is about to become fucking huge

Jesus ... lay off the Frosted Flakes will ya

Stratis

XMR