Technical analysis

>technical analysis

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it works for me but not for you, what do you care? I'm somehow making money so I'm doing something right. Who cares that it's just a self fulfilling prophecy? Just people buying a coin for a breakout is a self fulfilling prophecy right there because they cause the very breakout they're looking for. Leave me alone.

What studies do you use?

I'm only using bands and RSI so far, so would like to learn a few more

>brainlets can't figure out analysis other than MOMMY MAKE IT MOON and SELL SELL ITS OVER
Kek. Technical analysis actually works really well if you aren't retarded

None. I trade literally 1 pattern. I try to trade with an extremely good risk/reward ratio (buying very very close to support). All I do is plot horizontal support and resistance lines, then dip buy fucking everything. Especially when there's lot of panic selling. If I'm wrong, because I'm dip buying so close to support, I cut at a tiny loss and wait for it to get to the next support level. Once again I buy and if it goes through that level, I cut and wait for the next support level. Can't keep going down forever, eventually its gonna bounce. And I will hold the bounce for a much bigger percentage gain.

Trading is 100% having good risk/reward. If you understand that concept well, you can be red on 10 trades but if your 11th one is bigger than all your losses, you will make money.

Sounds rudimentary but it works

>volvs deh orimal prommens

>HURR DURR Everything is completely randumb!

You are the retarded one. Never realized something can increase or decrease in valuation of anything else than empty useless lines on a chart attempting to be nostradamus lines? (Trying to predict the future from the past us fucking stupid)

If it goes up then it's good news or bitcoin healthy in price
If it goes down then bad news or bitco8n dropping in price
If it goes sideways then it's no news

How fucking retarded are you to not realize these simple moves decides the price

Man this one took a while to figure out

Get the fuck out of here we are doing a thing you newfags wouldn't understand

>elliott waves

>trend line

>Implying this is an old meme.
Bet you bought bitcoin at 10k+

>Fibonacci

>golden ratio

>technical analysis

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>YCVIIKBJSEV

>CHEHEFHEdvser

hed un shuldurrs

>FUKOOKOO

>muuuuuuuning

>Posting brainlets makes me intellectually superior

This user gets it

H-how do you even conclude the the support point?

I'm too dumb to trade on my own, that's why I just take the advice of professional traders. Alone you're not gonna do shit - but you can always swim with the whales, and profit. Check out this discord, 8000 members. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd