Chainlink partnerships

>... and are unlikely to reveal new partnerships

so rory just confirmed that there are partnerships but they may or may not be revealed. good news is: there are partnerships

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDt3u2Ev1cI
coindesk.com/monax-adds-blockchain-code-hyperledger-github-repository/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course there is, smart money is now accumulating.

I expect the floodgates to open when the main network is finished. Until then, it hovers around the current price.

>new partnerships

What did he mean by this? That they have old partnerships? As far as I know only Factom is using their service, ceek says they will (though I just saw that was a scam so thats like the confido partnership), and that's it frankly. This coin is dead. rory says the news is likely to be bum news.

I thought he said he was excited about the news? They're gonna motherfuck us again aren't they

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU GOD FUCK IT WAS ALL ON THE LINE THANK YOU RORY THANK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But at what cost?
We're selling our asses to BTC and LTC and IOTA and REQ.

you can't just assume any of those are going to go up just like you can't assume something isn't going to leak with LINK.

>no exchanges nor partnerships
Announcement of roadmap leading to short term tech implementation?
Technical progress?

my guess is that they will announce new hires, an updated roadmap with exact dates on main net launch and possibly some conferences they are attending.

That seems realistic, I like it indeed

>still waters run deep

I literally have
>won
on my id, it can't be anything else

>cant assume
they are going up

What if the market is saturated and the bubble can't inflate any higher by the time link is ready

Read more please.

Are you fucking retarded?
Pic related, it's you

If i know my Chainlink, their big announcement will probably be that they will drop half of their own holdings onto the market in 2018.

Translation for investors: the price will keep bleeding throughout the whole of 2018, and then when the network is ready in 2019, then price will skyrocket back up to around 1000 sats.

fuck man the team is so shit

Cant believe im stuck bagholding this i might kill myself

I keep buying more.

just double down, dedicate yourself to be depressed for the next year and invest a fraction of your monthly paychecks into more link.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDt3u2Ev1cI

yeah, me too. it is not the worst to have some dead money invested that bleeds, but missing out like humongous gains on other coins is what bothers me most actually. too bad I give in to the memes and invested 50% of my portfolio into this piece of shit.

>What did he mean by this? That they have old partnerships?
Well yes.

Here's a list of names that have used/are using Chainlink during its current development stage:
Swift, AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, Fidelity, Société Générale.

You didn't know?

those are all poc testees. They literally have run hundreds of blockchain pocs. Without some more meat we can assume those are literally nothing.

Chill out man. Be confident in yourself. You did the research. You invested in the next big thing before everyone else. This is what that FEELS like. If it felt good right away then it wouldn't be getting in early, it would be getting in late. Do you want a 100x or a mere 10x by fomoing in AFTER the project is successful?

Just as the wise Oracle foretold: ChainLink will solve your problems. Just give it time.

Lmao.
Chainlink was the ONLY outside crypto dev to do a PoC for Swift during a relationship that lasted at least a year.
But whatever you say.

If it's going to 20 dollars that's just 80x.

yeah, but so would have done pretty much everything else ALREADY instead of holding this shit. every fucking normie made more money with top5 coins than anybody holding LINK. Why? Not because the product is bad. No, because the team is a clusterfuck of retarded asshats who cant even do a proper tweet once every fucking month. that's why. and everybody holding this is just bound to be frustrated.

I bet those dimwits even wait until Dec 31st with their "December news", of which they btw said "good things". No he is taking that back even before the news.

My portfolio was 90% in chainlink and it has shrunk to 22% just by holding. Somehow I still ended up making money but chainlink was my biggest hole in the pocket

> until main network is up and running

9 month later

> due to unexpected legal issues and having discussed the topic with our lawyer, we will close the ChainLink project. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. Best, Rory.

at that point sergeys movements around the world will be causing the tide and ebb of the water.

Well I never said I was a mathematician.

Do your research. The case with Monax was pretty similar with what's going on with link right now. They were further in "talks" with SWIFT tho. Already mentioned by name in SWIFT Canada docs, but in the end nothing came out of it. Please don't be deluded and prepare yourself for a disappointment

Of course they have partnerships, American Standard, TOTO, Saniflo etc

If they had gone the same route as most other cryptos, we would've had dumbass speculation over the smallest shit, leading to rollercoaster PnDs.
The only reason to ever say anything, is if there is anything to say.
In the case of Chainlink, that time is when the main net goes live. Nothing else.

Because of how Chainlink handles communication, we now have very stable movement near the floor, and the price will move ONLY if there is actual news.

Tweeting dumb shit for the sake of tweeting is stupid. Look at the countless crypto projects that fail to meet their deadlines they put out.

It is pretty safe to say that some vengeful Veeky Forums polsters would hunt Sergey down and actually kill him. His face is so widely known, I doubt he can hide anywhere.

also i was consdering putting more money into this shit project but i have given up by now. will let my stack die out until it reaches 0 USD.

whitepaper is great, idea is great, but team is just utter garbage. zero project management skills and zero understanding of how to run a successfull company.

ChainLink is just like having a whitepaper for the ISS and then having 2 indian pranjeets as project-manager, marketing, and developers to put the whitepaper in action.

??

are you fucking new?
EXACTLY THIS UNCERTAINTY LEADS TO PND AND SPECULATION. did you see what happened to Chainlink so far? Exactly that. Fucking rollercoaster PnDs since the ICO. Endless bleeding, PND and frustrating thousands of people in the wake. Why? Because the fucking devs are unable to give tiny statements and updates so everybody knows what actually is going on and people don't create rumors on suspicions and false FOMO.

But the devs are white. They're not Indian.

user stop. What the link team is doing is good, would you rather have them be IOTA and shill and hype their piece of shit with no future?
Understand that is in Sergey's and everyone else's best interest if the coin is expensive because they hold millions upon millions of it. Yet they're not shilling it to sell their bags despite having the option to raise the price easily. Why? Because they're fucking working their assess off and want to deliver not hype.

they are white but just as incompetent as the average indian street shitter.

Why are they only listed on shabby china-markets?

>Chainlink
>Fucking rollercoaster PnDs since the ICO.
Lol you retard.

There was a build-up to SIBOS, and then a slow decline and then weeks of sideways movements.
The ONLY thing that caused big movement was SIBOS, which was a fixed event with a clear date everyone was focusing on.

And now Chainlink is avoiding precisely this type of fixation by simply saying "no news until it's done, which is whenever it's done".

look at this delusional linkie. don't be like him.

what if the good news is that the mainnet will be up soon? would mean we will get partnerships soon? :-P

chainlink and good news is like vitalik and muscles. oxymorons.

Monax provides open-source tools for crypto apps.
Swift literally downloaded their tools and went to work.
Swift is still working with Monax, except it's through Hyperledger (of which Monax became an official part).
Do you know what Hyperledger is?
In other words: Monax fucking made it. Big time.

And Chainlink is a standalone decentralized network, a completely different animal.

Here's proof btw that Swift is still working with Monax: coindesk.com/monax-adds-blockchain-code-hyperledger-github-repository/

tl;dr: Monax is now part of Hyperledger, and is involved among others in Fabric, which is being assessed for use in Swift's GPI project.

And even if Swift decides not to use Fabric, Monax is now an integral part of Hyperledger, which is a massive project in its own right.
Monax made it. Largely thanks to their initial Swift connection.

Low quality bait mate. Anyone feel free to fact check this. Have a good one, user! We're both in the same boat.

well then the answer is yes, if you knew all those coins were going to moon, one after the other, and you held onto LINK anyway despite KNOWING these moons would happen, you are an idiot.

>Anyone feel free to fact check this.
I just did it for you:

Has a date for the main net launch been given yet?

No, and they likely won't give one either.
Which is the only sensible thing to do.

I'm going to dump 150k after lunch.

What happened to the Monax token, they actually had two, even I can't remember the name of the other one and I was heavily invested in the project. Nice research user and I appreciate your work and hope you will do well with your investments. Clearly you're smart enough to do your own decisions.

>says "do your research"
>gets BTFO'd by actual research:

Do your research. See what happened to both of the tokens involved in Monax. That is what I meant when I was talking about similarity with chainlinks case.

Monax never solld tokens you tard.

All I can say is do your own research. Just trying to correct some common misunderstandings here. Let's keep our thumbs up for ChainLink! I think that's something we can all agree on

So why lie about Monax having sold tokens?

so should I put like $10 into chainlink to see what happens?

if you want that $10 to turn in $5 while everything else would turn that into $50 then go ahead

Yeah doesn't hurt

Aaaaand LINK is out of top 100

noooooooo

presenting at Sibos, coming out of the blue, working in the shadows for multiple years is bad news in your book?

Do you guys know whether the other centralized oracles can be ISO 220022 compliant? Or is it only ChainLink that has the only shot?

Yeah I would because look how much attention IOTA got . Now they have more people that know about them, more money coming in, more contacts for partnerships.

Man the people that defend this shit are either to stupid or just trying to justify so they d
Feel better about their bags.

This made me think of all those crypto that dragged the floor for the longest time and you never heard of them until one day they go straight vertical and they suddenly land in the top 20 over night with insane volume and gains. You're kicking yourself like how could I have known about this thing before it posted 200% gains out of nowhere?
What if this is one of those coins? It will turn heads, people will wonder what the heck it is. Everyone will wonder why this tech was off their radar.
But Veeky Forums will know because we have always known. The moment they put any marketing in place, the top will blow off instantly. The volume on this coin is strong. It's like a pressure cooker. This coin may be for trained hands only.

yikes , means its going downhill for a bit. That is okay. REQ will moon sooner and we will be back for some linkies on the low

price is ad J U S T ing now :3

Lel rory just cucked you guys.

this is long term gains user.