Ltc is being used to stabilize btc so it’ll solidify as the only stable crypto for use in the real world

Ltc is being used to stabilize btc so it’ll solidify as the only stable crypto for use in the real world

LTC is being interpreted as it's cousin coin, and the normie consensus is forming that it should be valued at 25% of BTC. That means LTC's corrected worth right now is around 4k. It's incredibly undervalued in that case.

Too late to push it lol it's falling

Nope, LTC is in for a BIG correction, personally I can't wait to see that huge ass red candle and the pink wojaks that will follow.

These are gonna be some of the heaviest bags you've ever witnessed.

Literally crypto went mainstream a week ago. You think the major coins are going anywhere but of for the next three months?

anywhere but up*

>25% of BTC
Literally where do you get this number from.
Stop FUDding

The second BTC starts moving again your shitcoins will get dumped like always.

But keep believing this time it's different, pajeets will never learn I suppose,

There are a bunch of articles floating around that mention this figure.

The whales who have propped this market up are not about to scare all the new money away with a huge sell off and crash. They want to build buy confidence for a few months so that people sink more and more capital into crypto (and bleed them slowly on runs and dips as this happens). There is still a long time left before bitcoin breaks.

We're close to the ATH again, you can HODL this literal shitcoin but I wouldn't risk it.

>a week ago

Everyone has known about Bitcoin since it hit $1000 a few years ago
They just didn't take it seriously until it hit $10k

There will be 4x as many litecoin in circulation as bitcoin.

Litecoin is better tech, but bitcoin has the name recognition, cancelling each other out in a way.

This puts litecoin value between 1/8-1/5 of a bitcoin eventually.

why is it going up? Normies rallying?

Hamu. Long Litecoin

i just woke up, what's happening??? why is ltc over 300?

KEKBASE SUSPEDED LITECOIN BUYS ITS OVER BOYS

LTC value should be 25% of BTC value. It's currently undervalued by a lot.

In BIG correction for the missed moons. It is undervalued relatively to other cryptos. If the entire crypto stands, the LTC is off to 1k surely, and optimistically 2-3k in 12 months.

was about to make my first purchase last night of LTC when it was

Normie news article

buys suspended on coinbase too

>market analysis
>ITS GOT 4x AS MUCH
>SO ITS WORTH 1/4TH AS MUCH
>HURRRRRRRRRRR

hurr durr there are 4 times more coins so it must be worth 1/4 of btc

hurr durr btc is worth $17,000 it's surely not in a bubble so ltc should be worth $4,250 let's buy ltc until it reaches $4,250

Why is this world so - fucking - stupid

Litecoin is the same exact tech. It's literally the blockstream testnet.