EXIT ALL CRYPTO NOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Here it is Veeky Forums-- proof positive that now is the time to GTFO out of this shit before it all comes crashing down.

If ever you wanted a more accurate sell signal this is it

THIS IS IT

>tfw follow tons of models on insta
>tfw refused to believe this shit had gone full normie mode

Now legit fashion models are bragging about buying into crypto
>see pic related: paige jimenez bragging about LTC gains on insta

Ever wondering why LTC / ETH are trading at 33% premiums on normiebase?

Don't overthink this shit

It's because coinbase has some retard-accessible app and has FLOODED the market with RETARDS who have no idea wtf they are even buying
They legit can't even go to coinmarketcap.com to see they are paying a 33% premium on their coins just to buy on normiebase

PREPARE FOR THE CRASH
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also:
>tfw faked photo
go to her insta it's legit real aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tbh it make sure sense

faggot

where do you think the new money will come from, retard?

>follow chicks

>faggot

Buy the winners that aren’t on normiebase yet.

Ex: Monero, Bitcoin Cash

Of course these instagram models aren't backed by huge ad revenues and pr firms.

NOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING NORMIEESSS LEAAVEEEEEEEE

WHY MUST THEY RUIN EVERYTHINGGGGG

THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH CUNTTTSSSSS AND NORMIFFFFYYY EVERYTHINGNGG

>bcash
>winner

u r right mate it is totally healthy that crypto is surging because fashion models and normies are buying in looking for a quick 5x

>protip: if no one is actually using litecoin, why the fuck is it worth anything?

u think normies even know how to send any of their crypto off the exchange?

>tfw in massive speculative bubble
this won't end well

Can confirm this is scary. My alcoholic room mate proudly announced that he bought 200USD worth LTC at 100USD. He is for some reason not tempted to sell and went away from house to probably do normie stuff. Seems that normies are not tempted to sell at +200%. Uses coinbase.

this actually has some merit. Normies actually ruin EVERYTHING. I would not be shocked if this just comes crashing down now that these clueless fucking faggots are involved

>calls other people normies
>phoneposter
>uses Instagram
>calls it “insta”
Leave, normie

admittedly u got me dead mate can't even argue

point still stands though

Leave. Never come back, faggot.

Time to find a new hobby to be smug about. If this is indeed the normie invasion, dumb money will flood and then a huge crash will follow.
Pick your cashing out point or stop complaining.

>technological adoption
>crash

IT'S A FUCKING TIME BOMB. HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE THEY CRASH EVERYTHING WITH THEIR DUMB MONEY?

>being accessible is bad
>Implying we've reached full normie saturation
I'm not selling shit

Here it is Veeky Forums-- proof positive that now is the time to buy 100k

If ever you wanted a more accurate BUY signal this is it

THIS IS IT

>tfw refused to believe this shit had gone full normie mode

Now legit fashion models are bragging about buying into crypto
>see pic related: paige jimenez bragging about LTC gains on insta

Ever wondering why LTC / ETH are trading at 33% premiums on normiebase?

Don't overthink this shit

It's because coinbase has some retard-accessible app and has FLOODED the market with RETARDS who have no idea wtf they are even buying
They legit can't even go to coinmarketcap.com to see they are paying a 33% premium on their coins just to buy on normiebase

PREPARE FOR THE CRASH
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also:
>tfw faked photo
go to her insta it's legit real aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bitcoin Cash will be listed on Coinbase Jan 1st

way too early
It's like exiting the stock market in 1997. Yes it already was a bubble, but only starting.

>technological adoption
FFS. Adoption..? No one sane will use cryptos as a currency. It's just a wealth redistribution and we're just a gamblers. Don't fool yourself dude.

will it be listed as an exchange?

or are they just allowing for withdrawal?

>be fearful when people are greedy, and greedy when people are fearful

i hope all exchanges get hacked and the normies lose their bcash hahahaha that would b priceless.

>use social media
You are indeed a faggot. No better than the beta orbiter who watch twitch sluts.

yeah i think i'm going to cash out. I'm still looking for a good exchange so i can buy back into it later.

I bet she has chad manage her blockfolio

Fucking slut

not sure if joke post. If real then great, the normies will lose their money investing in some coin like musiccoin where they get baited and go "oh cool website", no issue here, natural selection. They will prob fall prey to some pump and dump and say goodbye to their money.

Steal his private key and convince him to keep buying more then steal that shit

>follows thots
user: don't follow thots; lead them onto your dick (and, after they prove themselves to be unfit for marriage & reproduction, out of your life forever).

Get the fuck out

>first sign of things going truly exponential
>EXIT NOW REEE
don't make this mistake poorfags
stay in the game
white knuckles up in this mother fucker

I'm leaving

I sold all my positions, but I'm hesistant about my LINK. Shound I sell that too so I can buy in after the correction, or keep hodling?

I sold everything else except my LINK

But we have people being greedy and fearful

>biztards are fearful
>normies are greedy

What do?

Exactly. These people are merely speculating on the price, causing downward pressure. This is why it's a SELL signal.

When normies buy the price goes up because of demand. Are you retarded OP?

Everyone will cry because they thought they were cryptomillionnaires and then they couldn't cash out. When shit hits the fan, it's too late to get your money.

>insta
Kek you are the normie here faggot
Let em up everything I wrlcome the normies, they made me more money with ltc than this shithole with link
Normies are fine, they make me money I dont care who they are. Even if hitler pumps my shitcoin I dont care, I want money.
Kys

You guys this autistic? It's a general statement, it's about people in general. If normies (of which there are a lot) are greedy, compared to maybe a few 1000 Veeky Forumsposters, then obviously "people are greedy" in the general sense is true.

FUCK why do I even need to spell this shit out?

Most of people are greedy and are buying crypto without even understanding what it does just to make money.
Do your own math. I already cashed out 50% and will keep the rest atleast for 6 months.

What do if half is greedy and half fearful? Nothing?

Fuck them allllllllll

>thinking Hitler is bad

You're the normie here user

Check your indicators user. Most are greedy right now.

This guy get it

>tfw autistic
user, I...

... what's wrong with hitler?

>thinking Hitler is good after pumping and dumping nationalism and eugenics

this is bullish for ltc. id be holding onto this for dear life if i had any

What the fuck is the problem?

Don't you wanna see normies get fucked by whales, this is gonna be glorious and a huge pump for BTC.

Literally fuck all normies who bought LTC the last few days and bragging about their gains, they don't see what's coming to them.

I eagerly await the day when I can bathe in these normie tears.

Problem is, I don't know when that's going to happen

>Money is flooding into the market!!!
>IT'S OVER

???

>tfw you use bitpay and never use the qr codes and always input the address and amount
>tfw you get a warning that it is for advanced users only
>copy and pasting two fields, advanced
kek

remember that a lot of them probably bought in over the weekend and will have access to their coins between this Friday and next Tuesday, so we should be solid until then at least right? Only going further up? maybe $500-$700

remind me why normies entering the market is bad?

im up literally tens of thousands of dollars THIS WEEK ALONE

bring on the normies god damn

This desu I don't see how it's bad to get more money into crypto, in the short term. As long as LTC doesn't correct to like $200 I'll be happy

checked