BTC rocket

get in, now.

>BTC
>rocketing at the price it's at
Normies are going to pump LTC and ETH since they don't think they've missed the boat yet. Getting on BTC is asking to miss gains, unless you're just holding what you've already got in there.

>Getting on BTC is asking to miss gains
never change biz, never change.

>Now make at least 1000$ a day doing nothing. Considered 1-3% growth a week.

HURR DURR YOU NEEDS TO BUY LTC IT WILL MOONS MORE TO MOONS N MOONS

You realize unless it jumps up 5k it's not a rocket. $35 on LTC is the same gain as $1800 on BTC

>t. Butmad buttcoin shill
LTC has superior design, future, and normie support. Plus it's way too volatile, whereas LTC has been growth or holding steady.

Guys, honestly, should I buy the btc now? Was waiting for a drop but it just keeps going up, idk what to do, help à noob please (I already have eth and ltc plus a bit of iota)

>whereas LTC has been growth or holding steady.
imagine being this new and oblivious to crypto, and still trying to give people advice. this board has been overrun.

You mongloid, 1800 dollars is 60x the gains of your lightcoin

>too late

There's no chance it goes up by tens of thousands of dollars in days, like LTC did in terms of percentage.

really easy way to make money:

buy when you see 1000 pink wojack threads on [insert X coin here]

sell when you don't see any for a few days

Says the man literally shilling the media hype normie coin of last week.

is it safe to get LTC right now? its getting a record growth

You know you can hold more than one of each coin right?

Always buy high, my man. Feed the hype train into new heights.

>hating volatility
>LTC just happened to 125% in 2 days

Pick one, then neck yourself because your baby just lost 1/4 value

That's only if you hold a full BTC. And if you were holding a full BTC instead of ~100 LTC yesterday, you're doing it wrong.

Wait what? I would never have known anno

I mean you invest 1k in BTC OR LTC
BTC goes up 1800
LTC goes up 35
Either one, you have the same amount of money. LTC is more likely to go up 35, imo.

t.brainlet

Lite coin has superior volatility. Good gains, solid floors. Buttcoin isn't poised for high percentage growth and it's floors are poised to only get weaker.

zoom out past the 2 weeks that you've been in crypto