Who here

who here

im here but a little raddled u?

Still here

I’m HODLING. Don’t get weak hands. It’s still has the most potential of the big three for more gains.

this coin is still undervalued dont get me wrong, but u better off putting it into ETH right now, koreans and GDAX are pumping it

Strong hands here been here since 77

I need strength right now. Tell me not to sell.

No, that would be ETH. It's currently retracing a lot of lost ground against BTC and will continue to do so until at least $1000.

Hodling

It'll start going up again once the other exchanges get closer to GDAX price (they're edging closer and closer as people take advantage of arbitrage). It's a bit hard for LTC to go higher on GDAX when it's trading $50 higher than every other exchange. Yesterday we had a bull run start around 1-2 hours from now, and by this time the prices should be closer, pay close attention then.

i took out any money i didn't want to risk losing and left the rest along for the ride.

If you are Litecoin, you are now a normie holder. No selling, sorry.

traded between btc, eth and ltc and made about 2 grand today, but I can feel the inevitable litecoin bull run, probably gonna happen by tonight, you hodlers should be fine

>best performing coin of the day
JUST

where is the floor on this shit I want to go all in

is it me? or every time the price looks like its going to drop fast i hear fart sounds outside from everywhere or is it just me

well the good thing if this go's back under $100. and everyone makes some $$ we know it can get up here and thats a good thing to know

HOLD BOYS

>from 96 - 365 in 2 days
>just

lamo

I only have 7 but I'm holding til 500 boyos

Oh looks another shitcoiner trying to demoralize people who are making a good decision. Stay mad.

here it goes again. 75 ltc holder

Here we go boys. 500 incoming

WHEN WILL COINBASE OPEN TRADING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LITERALLY CAN'T CASHOUT

Are these threads being ironic? I legitimately can't tell because this board is full of retards

The /R9K/er wants everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Hold you fucking cucks. Moon mission within the next hour. I had HEX, I know!

Honestly if you’re not buying now or hodl’ing you’re a fucking retard.

Buy now that it’s cheap! Thank yourself next year.

Buy high sell low.

Never change biz