I'm about to sell off all my alts and put my entire crypto portfolio (~$61k) into ONE coin...

I'm about to sell off all my alts and put my entire crypto portfolio (~$61k) into ONE coin. I'm looking to make 5x to 10x my investment. Which coin should I go all into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitbean

Bitcoin

Obsidian bruh

prepare to get a random list of shitcoins anons are still holding bags on along with assertions that it's going to moon and that if you don't buy now you must hate money, then there will be a comma and the word seriously, seriously.

fuck.

don't do that.
Never.
You can split into 3 coins, choose the degree of risk / reward etc...

LINK

Neo

ltc

Just put it in neo and enjoy the comfy gas gains

RaiBlocks
Assuming you can get your hands on some
youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s

RIP

BTC, it is the brand and now that normies are getting into coinbase it will boom for a while. I moved 80% into BTC last month and have doubled since then. People and the news are typing Bitcoin and crypto together, so in the eyes of many BTC is crypto. Don't let the elitist fucks here tell you otherwise or that this will ruin crypto. Who fucking cares about crypto, it will bring trillions in and you will get a share of that.

Bitcoin.
Obviously.
Alts haven't been profitable for most people since June.

Don't listen to this retard
Req buy the dip!!

cnd

This fucking slayed me.

>you
>knowing how to portfolio

you can pick 1 and only 1 famalam

I've just found my lost wallet on my old HDD, which website do I use to recover the funds from it? If I find my BTC on it then I'll be giving out tips!

How long are you willing to wait?

>posts pic of Tyrion

You should go all into Tierion (TNT). Its a good shitcoin.

The next big thing
Proof of Signature
10k t/s
51% attack solved
transfers instant and can even be for free

Substratum, Thursday Net Neutrality will die, what do you think will happen ?

I work as a cable guy for a mid cap company, we are having the largest rate increase ever starting March 1st. DO you think there is insider information at the top that know about what is about to happen?

I wouldn't buy any right now.

easy, ethereum

If I was gonna put 61k into a single crypto it would CERTAINLY be Eth. For the sole purpose of becoming a staking whale aka future aristocracy.

wallet.dat? Just download bitcoin core, start it up, shut it down immediately. delete the wallet.dat it generates, replace it with the one you found, boot it back up. then use console to dump the privkeys. all you had to do was google, its been asked a million times

>911 sat was the dip on binance

Another option is to put money somewhere else other than BTC like ether or litecoin. CBOE volume is minimal because the rich are going to attack at the same time when CBE opens. Nasdaq will futures will take it to 32-35k in jan-feb

I'm assuming you're legit. Don't give anything, it's against the rules. We had an infestation recently and the board is better this way.

That being said, create your own thread. These kind of findings attract a lot of attention.

Dogecoin

MONA and hold till 2020 Olympics

Linkchain

>This fucking pic

Ethereum easily

OmiseGo

Wabi, has Goldman Sachs advisor, has alibaba senior advisor, been established company since 2008, has tons of press coverage. Just hit binance today

XMR. Look at the long term charts. Been steadily rising since before the normie craze.
The technology is amazing: actual privacy where you can't see what other people are holding or where transactions are going.
Cryptonight has also kept CPU mining relevant so it runs almost entirely on spare processing power, keeping fees super low.
Only coin I'm holding. Sold BTC, BCH, ETH, ZEC, LSK and dumped it all into XMR. It is the only coin I feel comfortable holding.

XBY, you'll have 1 million by February.

Ripple for a quick 3x

this

How know? Staking is going to probably be minimum 1k eth?

How heavy are your bags?

REQ is looking pretty strong and has a tiny marketcap currently.

Unirionically WABI

Put it in ADA. It's a 3rd Gen ETH wannabe that is 12 cents right now. At this point it's all speculation. VCs that want to spend their pocketchange on moonshots will take this to at least 10x.

The one thing it has going for it is a shitload of Phds and a very professional website, whitepaper and videos.

req or ada

Rcn

This\ is some good advice, nothing wrong with a slow and steady x10 over a year, good for the stress, good for the good life.

Req would make you ~358K at $1

But I want to make 10x a day not wait a whole year. The desire to bet on shitcoins would burn a hole in my pockets.

That's fine for some, but I enjoy a low stress, low involvement in my investments, as my lifestyle is too important to incorporate too much energy into crypto.

I mean if I can turn $10k into 100k by 2019 then sweet, that's enough for me.

you posted a pic of Tyrion and ask this buy Tierion you stupid fuck it's gonna MOOn

Don't listen to anyone who says "It's going to moon" Because if the dumb people have found it, chances are it's too late.

Find the coins which plebs like this guy have not tainted with moon speak.

Free advice from a Veeky Forums veteran

Link

Lbry credits right the FUCK NOW
Just look at that mother fucking graph

Bitcoin.

Please be a LARP. Diversify into three good assets, not one. Jesus KEK.

With Req 5x by Q1 2018 is assured (they launch the first version on main net).

dgb

are you saying the rich are going to long or short btc on the futures market?

If you're quick, wabi, if you're slow, then stella or rcn

these just keep getting better and better

saved

Don’t do one coin. There’s no reason to put all your eggs in one basket with that much money.

50% BTC, 50% XMR. If you’re tired of BTC, change that out for Ether.

Checked. The only logical choice.

Unironically Electroneum

actually relatively woke

XRP is going to go to 0.00064-65 in a minute, thank me later

xrp/eth

>buys XRP with eth.
Fuck off Q2 2017 baby

RaiBlocks

I wonder if these are genuine or if it is just pajeets shilling?

talk all the shit you want, now is your last chance to buy