How do you cook an Elf? The same way as human female?

How do you cook an Elf? The same way as human female?

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=50EC00483D1F13BE70CAF5A4103679E3
exhentai.org/g/875579/9f48a26435/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humanoids aren't even good meat.

Spitroast, duh

You don't. Elves taste terrible.

You just burn the bodies and move on.

>>>

Got to make sure you cook it on the bone. It's the bone marrow juices that makes elf meat have that special sweet taste

You have to be especially careful when roasting, baking and frying them since their meat is really delicate. Adding some spices will make them really tasty.

Hard and fast rules of human cannibalism would apply, gut, behead, remove hands and feet, start with thickest cuts, usually thighs. Then boil or roast. For a group of very soft players, confronting grisly cannibalism by way of orcs or a nasty ogre might be a really memorable encounter. For actual details of cannibalism, I recommend the book "Contingency Cannibalism" by Shiguro Takada.

If cooking whole, remember that elves are generally less robust than humans, and so shouldn't be cooked as long.

They also tend to be stringy.

>having taste this bad

All the elves in my region are half-tendon, I swear. Not a bite on 'em.

Oddly enough, kobolds seem to make decent jerky. The meat even comes pre-spiced for some reason. Personal bet is that the dragons do that on purpose in case their hoard guardians get uppity.

You shouldn't cook elves! What kind of sick savage are you?

No, elves should be served raw with a dressing of honey and wild berries. It's the only civilized way!

Hmm, would fattening the elves work?
I hear lembas is pretty calorific, and they tend to be fond of sweet fruits and wine, so if you could trick them into much less running about maybe they'd thiccken up a bit?
Distract them with poetry maybe, or "herbs of the forest" - just something to get them sitting around.

do you have a PDF?

Elfs are for lewd, not eat.

I have a theory, elf threads get more frequent and more retarded, the further we get to the weekend.

Why not both?

The pdf is available here:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=50EC00483D1F13BE70CAF5A4103679E3

exhentai.org/g/875579/9f48a26435/

It's just Crybaby virtsignaling.

I would also be interested in case someone has this and can upload it.

what the fuck

You don't cook elves, you cook FOR elves.
I, for one, would totally cook for my hardworking elf waifu

Waifufag please go and take your abominations of hentai elves with you.

>tfw trying to hold back an erection with all your might, will, sweat and tears but you still get the weirdest boner

....I'm glad I'm off work shortly.

Same as any race, really.

You don't cook all of it, some parts are good for other recipes

As someone who actually tasted human meat - it's not that great. I'd honestly prefer chicken to it.

>tasted human meat

nice way to say ''sucked cock''

It ain't called "long pork" for nothing.

Lewd

But why?

Because elves are tasty!

And it's not like they're good for anything else anyway.

That title. Sooo edgy.

Elves are very low in fat, so either wrap them in bacon before roasting or use them to make stews and soups.

why cook them when you can eat out

Eat out as appetizer, then cook.

eat out dat pussy

>ITT: