Discord Group Devery-presale pool

Hello you fuckers, there is a Devery pre-sale pool floating around in the Sanity and Hot_Pool discord. The address for the pool is:
etherscan.io/address/0x435868bd917d2d0e26633a0f641dd153715d6547

It has been audited by the Dervery team, and launched by the team over at Hot_Pool.

The minimum amount to raise is 100ETH for 5% bonus in the pre-sale.

Enjoy this if you believe Devery is bullish.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/932404221260918785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Confido 2.0, will buy for half the price on etherdelta after the ico is over
Also twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/932404221260918785

Lol.

So you are saying that because Vitalik loves crypto and not the busniess aspect of it. That all pre-sale bonus' are scams?

t. made and contributed to LINK presale. Still +80%.

Yeah let me trust a random neet on an anime forum instead of vitalik. If he tells me to avoid these kind of icos I listen to him.
Not to mention the address you posted, the smartmcontract doesn't show anything about this project or whatever it is. This is probably your address trying to get free eth.
Confido.

Its a good concept but the name is shit and it will fail because of it

wasnt this tomorrow? why do u have the address? dont you have to the verification bullshit? did i get joosted? the minimum was 20 eth afaik
whale peivileges?
think ill stay away from this one

the contract is already picops'd by a community member and we're over 20 ETH. It's clear to go now

The tokens go to whoever picops'd that bullshit
Nice try rashid

Fucking pajeet scam.
If you ever move or try to cash it out - you will get fucked. GL

He gets 1 percent which is a decent compensation if you ask me.

Funny how you didn't mention that in your original post
So I have to trust some random guy to send me the tokens?
Fucking hell these pajeets these days

The contract sends the tokens to you automatically.

Why do you think I'm the OP? I am not the OP.
If you took the effort of taking 5 minutes to read the contract you would know this as well.

>Trusting random strangers on a nigerian longboarding forum just to get a 5% discount

Kek
Saged

Read the fucking contract faggot.

Piscops has been verified by me, hence I get 1% of all funds raised, which is why I am shilling.

T. increasingly pravik pajeet

No. Smart Contracts are trustless, it is all pre-programmed to do excatly as it says in the source code.

This is the beauti of crypto, trustless contracts with no middle-men.

>smart contracts

So legit or not? Didn't get into the pre-sale cos not enough ETH. Is this essentially like the Chainlink pools?

This is excatly like the LINK pool we did @ Sanity.

Looks like the contract was even based on that one.

It is the same base, had to add picops verification as a demand from the Devery team.