LITECOIN IS BLEEDING OUT! SELL SELL SELL SELL

Get out of LTC before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mPUWbpHxKD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no it's not

LOL!
Always do the opposite of what /biz says.
Thanks just bought 100K.

>dips 6$
ITS FUCKING CRASHING

Fuck off pajeet. LTC is on a bull run.

Aren't you suppose to

>buy the dip

i have gdax on my 75" television... took the day off work, just popped an adder all, this day is going to be amazing

one more hour boys, the fireworks start

you sell at the dips, buy at the peaks for sick gains cunt. Do you even cryto?

why one hour

This is going for a 2nd run in the next hour. Just relax

american burger boiz awaken!
korea starts to pumppp

People here will kill themselves in a real crash

Buy High, Sell Low! We'll make it boys!

around 5:30 the gweilos get out of bed

its not going to drop. but someone is really, really trying to suppress this long enough to accumulate while its still 300

How can they do it at will?

Hey, be nice to the little guy, he's only trying.

But seriously pajeet, we are trying to maintain a board that actually talks /bizniz, so I think you should leave.

Everyone else.
>mountains baby!

buy now at 320 and see what happens overnight?

Hold the line
hold the line
HODL the line!!!!!!!!!!!
vocaroo.com/i/s0mPUWbpHxKD

Nice faggot attempt at destabilitization

My man

Price controllers going all out

falling to 300

they're trying to shake out tired americans that want to slep

I love how you all think that you know what's going on. Everything you've learned about cryptos is out the window. It's mania time. The market is getting absolutely flooded with normies. I'm trying to get as many people around me into the coins I have a stake in. Next week I'm cashing out. A huge crash is coming in. Buy now, sell next week, make a fuckload of money.

the incoming crash has been called like every single week since they went over 1k.

CME launches futures on Monday. Why the fuck are you trading in cryptos if you're that ignorant and retarded?

yeah cryptos are going to crash now that they're getting institutional money. Good meme

I'll short BTC and write a sequel for "the big short" . It is so predictable

>yeah cryptos are going to crash now that they're getting institutional money. Good meme
you dense motherfucker
institutional money goes to futures market that settles in cash
if anything more people will pull out of actual btc and move there, because there are like real regulated exchanges with real banks and real usd behind it

I bought at 50 and sold half at 100 and half at 150. what am i suppose to do with myself? KMS or pump dogecoin?

this happens every night stupid

Tfw invested when it was booming at 390, had the upwards trend to go to 500, easily, Coinbase shuts it down and it only started going down from there.
Want to kill myself right now

East coast normies should be getting up soon.

Hopefully that kicks things off again.

>Coinbase shuts it down
This is what killed the moon mission.
Fucking dogshit site

I did the exact same thing, was fucking pissed.

Still gonna HODL. ALL OR NOTHING

Why the fuck are you even concerned about $100? LTC is going to hit 10000 soon.

I was up when it started pumping. It happened around 6:20-30 est.

To the moon yahoooooo

yeah thats around the time i expect it to happen again.

10000 is delusional, specially considering the tweet the creator himself tweeted, what an ass.
Shitload articles are out now because of it and normies are definitely scared to invest in it.

I mean he’s not wrong. This is rampant buying/pumping. It’s not wise to invest seeing as we aren’t the ones pulling the strings. God knows how many btc whales are in ltc now. I’m hesitating to buy but I’ve been fomod before so I’m going to chill. And reading the data on crypto in the last month says it won’t dip down to previous levels.