XRP

This is your last warning. Buy while it's still worth it and wait for the $1 EOY. You'll thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/1uvpayso-Most-obvious-buy-in-my-cryptocareer-Ripple-heading-to-the-sun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks sempai, just got 100k

> itt: buy my bags

XRP had a good run, but its too dangerous to get in now.

Just been pumped 20% on the Western exchanges at 0830 GMT.

Bags!

fuggin Kraken taking too long to verify my shiz. Finally moving beyond NormieBase.

God damm verify and inability to use debit to get this shit.

Waiting on verify on locations where i can buy it

Wanted to buy when it was .22cents but changelly isnt working for me and i dont know how to buy it now!

Why is this shitcoin up 75%?

Thanks! Always remember: buy high, sell low!

Whats a good buy in. Will it dip to 0.3 before next leg

Putting 50k.
Thanks user.
Time to get rich.

fucking jewtrix

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/1uvpayso-Most-obvious-buy-in-my-cryptocareer-Ripple-heading-to-the-sun/

This poped up on my news feed. I got in at 2350 sats. I'm still in even though it's sliding, but it's gonna go up again. Besides, it's still doing better than btc for now

Duuuuuuuude don't use changelly. I use to use it and it isn't worth it. Get on a real exchange and you'll save yourself retarded fees

Trying but again verify and then need to hook up bank account it's been days and im being fucked hard by it.

Ill likely jump on xrp in a dip and hold as i think itll go up to maybe 20bucks at least.

No

bought 30k last week. nothing ever felt so comfy. mitigating all my Chainlink losses

got 2500 xrp. Am I going to make it?

Yeah I tried the same
No arbitrage boys

XRP'ers have massive bags.

MASSIVE BAGS.

Invest at your own risk. This shit feels like a dumper soon.

Nah, the buys are coming in strong. Get these weak handed fuck outta here

I'm already in.
Free money here.

are we bleeding now