SALT lending platform coming out in this month

SALT lending platform coming out in this month, they said q4 2017

all in

LOL the demand wont meet the supply. Youre going to get dumped on by people like yourselves.

just sold 10k thnx

1 salt is 25$ on theyr website, 7 $ on exchanges. This stuff gonna go up to the sky

What makes you think people will buy it for 25? I can list my honda civic for 100000000 on carfax but that dosent mean other hondas will meet that price. Please stop being delusional.

If the platform works it could easily be worth 75$

Here's a lesson from the stock market.

A. Product launches are already priced in months before they happen.
B. If a company says they're launching in Q4, and you are 2 weeks from the end of Q4 with no word, and christmas is coming up so people are on holiday, it's probably not coming out Q4.

>List my honda on carfax.

Holy shit normies really are here. Just know your post made me laugh all the way to my local btc atm.

AKA SELL SELL SELL SELL !!!!!!! These idiots really think they are not going to say "welp we gotta wait another month" hahaha must be new to crypto

Yeah... thats not the idea behind it. The idea is that the current price is so low, so most people will just by them on exchanges, therfore the exchange price will eventually only be slightly below marketplace price

I just said that, If I post my honda for 1 million youre assuming other hondas will meet that price. No demand bro learn markets.

Wow, so we can expect Chainlink to stay around 20 cents for eternity because we know mainnet is coming and swift partnership is almost confirmed and it will solve the oracle problem, dont worry its just 'priced in'.

EVERYONE SELL THIS IS SINKING

There's no confirmation ChainLink is doing anything, it's just Veeky Forumstards grasping for straws

LMAO
Everything positive is priced in for link already. Only things that are not priced in are causes of future dumps. Enjoy holding your worthless erc20 shittoken while normies make mad gains buying the coinbase trio

listen to this reasonable man Veeky Forums sell your bags or regret it

Veeky Forums get the fuck out. SALT is going to dump hard tomorrow. Trust me.

I TRUST YOU. I'M SELLING. EVERYONE SELL

Did you make the car?

What kind of dumb ass quesion is that? did YOU make the car. Stay on topic...

Honda sets the price of their cars, it doesn't matter what you (the consumer) sells it for you fucking brainlet. The difference is that crypto doesn't have wear and tear like cars. Literally the worst analogy ever shit cunt

It will be released before x-mas.
Big money will pump into this.