Seeing gains in fiat even with extreme ETH bullrun

>Seeing gains in fiat even with extreme ETH bullrun
>Fastest growing subreddit
>China getting in like no tomorrow: trends.google.com/trends/explore?
q=request%20network
>Backed by YC, which means you'll be seeing that "Pay using REQ" button everywhere
>Has the brightest 2018 of all alts

Tell me one reason why you aren't all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MADpAB
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=REQ_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am all in wtf u talking about

I don't have much, but I'm considering picking up more before the bull run.

just bought 10300, will i make it senpai?

Shit this user is right, though I'm already loaded and 2x up on REQ

Got 5k+

Very very obvious next coin of the year. The REQoning is coming in 2018

Quick question. Will they have an operational mainnet up and running with coin burns before plasma? Because if it needs plasma then its a fucking long way off

got 30k, will I make it?

same, wish I would have bought more during the below ICO phase

fuck me

traded 10k last week for iota, then sold at high and bought 40k req, now i bought my 10k link back, so now i got 26k req for free, if this moons i would shit my pants
last week was a good week for me

Sitting comfy on 186333 REQ.

This is being shilled so hard, which alone just makes me wanna stay far away from this. Always to the opposite of biz

Reasonable.
BUT STAY POOR

Only 33k bought at 5 cents, I want more, REQ IS GONNA BE HUGE NEXT YEAR

This.

Alright you shills where do you buy REQ

I thought the same thing about LTC yesrs ago...

How much will it be worth next year? End of Q2?

Its scheduled to work with Ethereum Mainnet in Q1 2018. IIRC they are also looking to do something with Plasma eventually but they are not dependent on it (unlike OMG)

Yeah, they shilled me this @ 4 cents three weeks ago and now its 20 cents

Imagine. over sixty thousand dollars in the Q1
No one knows for sure, but I would give a reasonable price at 1,5$. EOY 2018 I could think like 2-5$

Are you pink wojaks going to miss another moon? This shit went from 0.187 to 0.194 in this threads timespan.

Benefits over XLM?

Hope so. Got 20k. Hoping to buy the dips and accumulate 100k

Depends on your strat, if you wanna chase penny coins and make some randomly 10x you're free to do that. Id rather invest in coins with solid fundamentals

right, if your strategy is to make money, get in on REQ now. If your strategy is to be a poor nigger listen to this faggot

That's what people said about all the "normie" coins that are mooning right now. The people who actually made a killing were the ones who bought or mined them before they became mainstream

keep chasing 40% pumps tho while smart money accumulates true potential

I only have 2600, will I make it?

>Id rather invest in coins with solid fundamentals
You wanna know how I know you haven't read REQ's whitepaper?

Bought in 5k at 8 cents here. Can someone shill me on how REQ could miserably fail? I'm worried there is too much hope and shilling going around and it's just going to keep pump and dumping even though colossus is coming soon.

Maybe will make it to used 2003 Fiat Punto with 150k miles on the clock land...

If cryptocurrency as a whole dies from some legislation or the planet explodes.

>Can someone shill me on how REQ could miserably fail?
Their network is a mess and doesn't do shit. That's the only way. Anything decent, but in small scale, will be valued $250M market cap at least.

REQ is a safe 2-3x from here in the next six months. I'm being very, very conservative.

Trying to move some bitcoin to Binance and it's already been hours. HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE I'M MISSING OUT ON GAINS!

REQ has all of the right ingredients to replace OMG in terms of market cap and position AND go much further beyond skateboard gooks.

$0.50 on the test net release, guaranteed.

You've got time it's currently chilling at price 1120 satoshis

Let’s not forget the amount of REQs that will be burnt through the transaction process. The market cap could literally stay the same for years and you’ll still gain.

Here’s hoping that REQ gets the recognition it deserves. Here’s to partnerships with eBay, amazon and other big players

Really looks good for this token. Q1 is going to be hugee

Now you realize there's actually something to those meme catchphrases about being greedy when others despair.

>Purchased at 5 and 3 cents.

the growth on this far exceeds BIZ investors.
It's so easy to promote too.
Normans don't get wet when they here about :
Link the oracle problem solver.
They get wet when they hear
Decentralized Payment Processing Network Paypal 2.0.

Some shilling you can't ignore.

>Did not buy ETH back at $3

You just have to know which ones are pajeet stinkers like PIVX and Signatum and IOTA.

lol Norman's

Yeah, the burn mechanism is a decent way to boost importance and value of the token inside the network.

I know we shill this shit hard, but boy... They are ambitious. If they deliver, this is a multibillion project. Just be cautious with your money, as usual.

Now, people should have definitely got in when this dropped below ICO prices for like a whole month. You would have been up 300% by now.

I love this PayPal 2.0 shit. Makes me think how I can retire in 2 years if it actually happens.

"Send me a Request of 15 dollars" oh man, the mememetics this is sure to be an ear worm to normies

so how long are u guys planing to hold it?

All in at 4 cents feelsgoodman

Got in at 5 cents, regret not all inning.

Not that much time actually, because it appears from their Github that the test network is ready for launch. So it's between now and December 22.

last cheap tickets are being handed out now.
we are going for atleast 2k sats this year.

Trying to day trade this is a nightmare

I will sell half of my stack in the $1.00-$1.20 range. Ride the rest until adoption.

"Send me a paypal request for 15 dollars"

Gee, what's that extra word in there for?

Proper english btw would be "Send me a request FOR 15 dollars". That sentence is perfectly fine and SOUNDS good.

Exactly user truely cutting PayPal by the balls people won't even need to say extra words.

Oh god, i'm not alone. I began with 10k req and tried to swingtrade myself up to 20-30k, always tried to sell the ATH but still only have 15k when doing it almost perfectly.

I'm really tempted to stop. Especially when this could rocket any day with this test net launch would literally be left behind

Im HODL both but I heard about XLM first.

yeah, better stop. You can try to sell testnet launch ATH and then buy in after correction.
Atleast that's what i'm about to do.

We're going to $10 by the end of 2018 lad.

Guys it's me again, 800K + holder

I know the team, met them in berlin and they're working hard. when you compare them to other teams in the crypto space, REQ is a no brainer.

Believe me when I say they WILL deliver.

To those saying it's being shilled hard on biz, of course it is you idiots, look at what they're are achieving. Look at the price steadily going up.

req will go nuts in 2018

okay mr anonymous Veeky Forums user

Nice just bought 100k

I don't believe that you hold that much or ever met them.

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong

but, in the end, what really matters, is that REQ will be successful.
Just take a look at what the team has achieved in the past. 90% of the other teams are just tourists with a shitty idea and have clearly no successful past experience

Spend a day reading their whitepaper and you'll see why REQ will be far more valuable then it currently is

Thanks just bought 100k

Just bought 10k, wish I could afford more desu.

Yeah when I heard they have build a service / company before I knew this was a good deal.
The Ycombinator backing and ING prize was just icing on the cake.

nice copypasta faggot, just bought 800k

Nice Larp

go back to lebbit

What will happen to the coin when bitciin bubble pops senpai?

TFW only 110k REQ

Will have to wait until 2019 to become a millionaire bois, may as well end this harsh life right now

£10000000000000

No don't fren join the reqmarines to pass tiem

Can you not at least prove you have 800K, you fucking Wichser?

REQ MARINE'S are always recruiting

this coin looks awesome

should i swap all my ETH for REQ?

yes

ATH breaking on no news today.

If you want to at least double your ETH holdings before the end of the year it is.

I went from 20 to 100 ETH thanks to REQ.

Holding 200k since it was 0.04. I already made a good profit but I will still hold because I really to believe in this crypto, its just looks really solid.

I would still suggest to anyone to invest into ETH, LiteCoin, Monero and some other nonames right now, they will boom next year.

this coin is so fresh and it's going viral.
tons of youtube vids popping up.
normans on fb shillin it to other normans.
the reddit blowing the fuck up.

this is gonna hype and moon so hard.

Wow yeah, amazing. They cant even stick to their Roadmap and 'Colossus' is now only going to be a website interface.Nothing more. They are incompetent. Sure give it until Q2 2018 and they might get a functioning basic product out IF they stick to their current roadmap (they change that weekly). Meanwhile, it goes up and down like a yo-yo in satoshis all the while other ALTs are mooning by 5-+% in satoshis! Holding this until Q22018 will LOSE you money over even holding BTC let alone other ALTsthat are gaining more satoshis % wise than BTC is fiat value. No ty, I will buy REQ in late Q1 2018.

Nice Reddit spacing.

Pajeet.

REQ INVESTORS APPLY HERE!

--ReQkings High Rollers Club---
discord.gg/MADpAB

.21!!!! STRAP IN BOYS

>but, in the end, what really matters, is that REQ will be successful.
No, it doesn't. Two quarters in crypto until they have a working product IF they don't change their roadmap AGAIN.
That time period is a lifetime in Crypto and you will miss so many moons int hs time. Even holding BTC over that period will most likely net you more fiat value! The second BTC goes on a Bullrun this will be back down to 1000STATs like it was yesterday and it will keep doing that until Q2 2018. Maybe slowly climbing in stats but nothing in comparison to something like Ripple, LTC, or anything else that has or is due to moon like those are and /or have.

This guy has no fucking idea what's talking about and is literally a salty no-coiner! Have fun buying at $2 when we're all 1500% up.

Fucking coinbase taking forever to send my btc to binance REEEEEEE

This. It's really shit because I'd like to buy something like ETH instead but the gains are mostly gone.

Yeez, your veins are showing.

REQ is mooning hard right now

Where are you guys checking price?

Oh look, here is the pump and dump. GJ pajeets!
>Randommoons with no good news.
>Team releases roadmap saying they are only doing the website before Q1 2018.
Literally KYS Pajeets and leave this coin alone! You are going to kill it with your greed.

Already got 600K worth. Going to dump it so hard.

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=REQ_BTC

I have 5k REQ. The pajeets all over this are going to kill it!
Ofc, I am pissed off with the stupid Pajeet shills being greedy and stealing gullable twats money. Faking hype, its lame.
This coin doesn't need fake, it will only kill its momentum and get it branded as a pump and dump coin ffs.

>Pajeet who panicsold in the dip and missed the moon

.224FUCKIN1!

If you don't do it the pajeets will be stealing everybody's money so you might as well. It is the only way to stop them, bigger whales beating them to the dump.