I hope you guys are accumulating its almost time for a new exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_FAQ.pdf
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone got the bear case on this?

bought for 5cents sold for 1$ ... still feeling bad for missing out

Nope. Easily 10 dollars by the end of the month. This is the true definition of digital cash. The dev fund is 6 Million xrb coins. They have lots of fund to spend. Their lead developer quit his job at a very top tech company to work full time on xrb. They have hired a mobile app developer, their mobile wallet will be out in January. This is mooning so quickly. Top 10 in coin market cap very soon.

I remember seeing a thread about IoTA and how they support white genocide and someone said raiblocks are counter this
If this is true im going all in

bought 47k for 15c and sold at around 1usd. sad

people calling a dip once bitgrail is back up, is it true or the pumping restart?

it's going to be all pump, no dip on the horizon any time soon.

Dubs confirm

i was going to buy this but the exchange broke before i could get a chance, which is a sign of some solid technology i definitely need to throw money at

I want to but it's impossible to fucking get

What's up with bitgrail?

Want to accumulate.

mercatox.com works well, you can buy there.

How can someone read this:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_FAQ.pdf

and this

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

and not get the potential of this coin. I bought at 20 cents, but same as all of you, I wish I had bought more.

Holy fuck it's actually getting past 15k sats walls.

XRB crashed two exchanges because the demand for it overtaxed their servers. One of the exchanges Mercatox came back online today and the bull run continued unabated. Chad fad coin is the comfiest possible hold right now.

Yes baby! yes, to the moon and beyond!

16k, this is already a moon mision.

I don't trust these shady exchanged unfortunately, hoping for a dump once it gets listed somewhere decent, seems kinda overinflated rh

I've bought a lot from mercatox, it's safe. Get in while it's cheap, it will never be at this price again. It will be $10 before Christmas.

Would someone believe me if I say I bought 750K when it was a 0.2 ?

Yes, and you are such a lucky bastard! LOL Good for you.

>buying meme coin at ATH
>coin that's using IOTA network
>no devs
>no exchanges
>pol nazis aggressively pumping it

what could go wrong you might ask lol

I bought 40K at $ 0.17 , happy about it. :)

Using iota network?

Where can I trade XRB? I don't see it on Binance or Cryptopia

Bitgrail or Mercatox

use Mercatox
bitgrail is probably an exit scam lul

Congrats man, let us know if you have any other opportunities you are eyeballing.

Twitter and reddit are shilling it a lot harder than Veeky Forums, if you care about muh respectability from the dipshit normie perspective. Your other points are just flat out wrong or retarded. Typical case of a biztard being butthurt they missed out on a moon and are too lazy to DYOR and grasp where this is still headed.

Are you retarded?

Yes that is true. Sort the main dev's reddit comment history by controversial, it's him BTFOing libtards on r/politics 24/7.

You made a fuck ton of money

Just find the next good project and repeat, nigger.

What the fuck

HODL til it gets to $20 and cash out like a fuckin baller, m8

how could I be butthurt about missing the moon if its yet to be on listed on exchanges even.

>probably exit scam by developers but if they are legit we'll have potential IOTA competitor
it's win win for both teams

dude this exchange looks second string Al-Qaeda.

The shoebomber of exchanges.

HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY BTC TO REACH BINANCE? I'VE BEEN WAITING 12 HOURS, STILL NO CONFIRMS.

I am gonna make it, am I ? This enough for lambo ?

>EACH BINANCE? I'VE BEEN W
lol you can't buy this shit on binance mate.

If rai hits IOTA's current marketcap, it'll be $86.

Bit Grail gets ready to EXIT SCAM

Stop my dick can only get so erect.

>RaiBlocks is now a top 50 marketcap coin
Feels unreal.

it's run by spaghetti niggers what do you expect

never trust italians with money

Where's IOTA? Ha haha

IDOITA?

IOTA is on both knees, sucking cock.

So this is better than LTC? what kind of marketcap will this hit? top 10 coin?

also i dont think this is competing with iota considering this is a currency and IOTA is a platform.

IOTA doesn't have a fully working wallet to be listed there. But once it gets to a working point, it will still be slower than XRB, and will still be centralized.

weak FUD. this guy must work at CNN.