Bitcoin reaches $1 million per coin

>bitcoin reaches $1 million per coin
>literally hundreds of thousands of new millionaires with liquid assets
>implying this wouldn't lead to mass inflation

BTC hitting $1million is at least 10 years away. by that time $1M won't be what is it today

I have been thinking about this too, all these marketcaps are for the most part wealth created out of thin air, but then I realise the stock market does the exact same thing by god knows how many orders of magnitude

isn't that what inflation means? ...

>bitcoin
>liquid assets
At this rate in 10 years, it'll take 25 nuclear reactors and $4 million in transaction fees just to move them so maybe not

It will, fiat will get rekt, not my problem

Better for me to go up 10000% and lose 3% to inflation

yup and those companies have 5 workers that they employ with 500million market cap

>cant into economics

>liquid assets

you naive amateur investors scare me.

>There are actually people this dumb investing in crypto

plenty of people holding now will sell long before it gets to 1m, those coins will find their way to the already-rich or get spread out to newfags who will never be able to afford 1btc. there will be plenty of new millionaires, but not an extreme amount.

You don't understand what inflation means

>at least 10 years away
at most, five

Speculation is big in the stock market, but at the end of the day, share values are based on the value, or perceived value, of the company's earnings, assets, etc. Bitcoin's value is based on...

It's a good thing those nuclear reactors will only cost 1btc apiece.

user you cant create money.
Btc may help transfer money from stupids to the others, but the money stays the same. No reason for inflation.

So is the Fed printing dollars and buying bitcoin with it?

>liquid assets

>Implying widespread adoption wouldn't occur at such a point
>No need to cash out, buy car, house etc with bitcoin

this
If bitcoin hits 1 million then it's the new world currency

fiat will be considered a shitcoin

1 million would mean a 17-18 trillion market capa, definitely not happening

>forks
>money cant be made from thin air
kek

>
> or perceived value

Please tell me what worth a USD is

You can always spot the normie when he claims market cap dictates prices. Jesus fucking christ. Can you fucking idiots jut lurk for a week or two or maybe do 5 google searches on market fundamentals before you post such retarded drivel?

>t. guy who doesn't care about market cap and thinks no one else does either
It's an indicator that anyone with some amount of financial expertise considers before making an investment.

Yup, also the same kind of mong that would've viewed half a trillion as impossible a year ago

Forks don't create money out of thin air. The only way you could possibly think this is if you have no understanding of market cap.

>Please tell me what worth a USD is

The United States Government firing a missile into your anus with a Predator drone

Kek