Fuck coinbase general

It has been over 48 hours since the bank cleared my withdrawal and transfer to coinbase

in coinbase, it still says pending

i made a ticket but these faggots are basically stealing my money right now

Blame yourself for using it in the first place.
>No SegWit adresses
>Hardcore fees
>Scam users
>No consumer support
>Slow af
I hope that will teach you to do your own research before acting.

TAKES LIKE 4-7 DAYS FAG

It tells you that when you put in the buy order. If you want instant gratification to catch a rocket or some shit, buy on credit at markup. Either you are brand new, or you aren't keeping enough liquidity in your holdings to shift around.

So what do you use then???

You're retarded.

i am brand new

it says 3-5 days when you place it, this is the 5th day and the money was taken out 2 days ago

Dumbass, there is so much traffic these days they can hardly keep up. All you noobs just learned about this at thanksgiving and slowed it down. Just wait, it will go through

I though only the initial buy in was slow. Selling won't be a problem....r-right?

ya when you use your bank its & day but what pisses me of is whats happing now there website is fucked up not moiveing any coin it like slow mow fucken coinbase

Fair enough. Yeah, it's a waiting game when dealing with what is essentially an e-check. In the last week I have bought in (btc at 13000) and sold back (btc at 17000) before either transaction cleared. It's just how e-checks work.
Coinbase gets a lot of flak, but they are the closest thing to a real bank in the crypto world and I (and a lot of other people here) have made a LOT of money just because they exist. BUT yeah, just buy on credit next time, the fees are chump change in this game.

$316 for the past Hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao get fucked newcoiner

i feel like sllloooooww motion $316.36 $316.33 $316.36 and that takes 5 min and only 5 coins sell AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Looking to form a 10 man team to raid coinbase

you shouldn't be trading crypto with an iq under 70

it's 71 dick

Lmao I've deposited in the region of $50k to Coinbase over last few months and never, ever, had any problems with them.

OP is almost definitely a Burger or Pajeet they're the only ones who seem to have problems with verification and banks.

Was it ETH? They had an alert that ETH transactions were slow.

get your revenge on them. make a huge transaction on a credit card, then dispute it as “item never received”
they will not win

>Be EU citizen
>SEPA transfer
>Money arrived within 48 hours

Feels good living in the 1'st world.

yeah wtf i can't even use coinbase anymore because of verification but I already gave them my ID

like nigger my ID doesn't prove I'm me

kys

also gemini cares much more about their clients :)
do you have instant transfer via debit card yet achmed?

>have years to get on the coinbase train, verify an account and get instant deposit
>Wait for a bull run to try and buy
>Upset that he missed it
Just give me your money. You're clearly too stupid to do anything good with it.

>tfw your third world exchange takes a max of 30 min to transfer from your bank to your account, and it never goes down with high traffic.
>tfw all my gains aren't taxed because crypto is in a legal vacuum and nobody cares.
Feels good.

Are you this new? it takes like a week. You prob won't even use gdax limit orders and will end up paying 4 pct in fees anyway so don't worry about it.

I use Kraken.
>Based in Luxembourg/UK under EU regulation
> 0,09€ per SEPA
>Classy 502 Bad Gateway Errors
>5000€ daily limit with tier 2 verif
>24h to get verified
>Cryptowatch
It used to be good before the normie craze for bitcoin, now it's slow and clogged like any other exchange. Still the less shitty exchange with a good amount of pairs

Verified on Bitstamp within 24 hours, bought instantly with card

I had problems with Coinbase too. couldn't verify my card for some dumbfuck reason

>Debit card transfer

lmao look at this fucking broke nigger

Coinbase is shit, it's always down. I keep my BTC and ETH in Gemini, and unfortunately have to keep my LTC in GDAX/Coinbase. I like to be able to move in and out of USD. Bittrex and all that makes things more difficult in that respect, but, seems to be more reliable if you want to keep smaller amounts in there. I'm just always worried about having multiple steps to get out.

>linking coinbase to your bank account

Where do you live my man

i have been waiting since last friday faggot, i made comfy gains thoa

>I keep my BTC and ETH on Gemini and my LTC on GDAX/Coinbase

You never keep your coins on exchanges unless you want to be MtGox'ed. Read what experienced people tell you and act accordingly
Stop acting like you know shit because you started 6 months ago.
Keep you coins on your own wallet with your OWN adress and private keys. Exchanges are the biggest point of failure of the crypto wolrd, don't trust any of them, even if based in North Atlantic countries.

I'm not pretending to be some savvy coiner, I've been doing this for about three years but I just bought and held. I rarely trade.

My problem is that if I need to get out, then I'd have to send my btc from my wallet to my exchange, then cash out. By that time, poof, btc is worth .0001cents

Coinbase haven't even implemented Segwit yet that they've had months to do. What do you expect with such a tin-pot outfit? Use Bisq

That does not make sense.
If you need to cash out you just send your precious coins from your wallet to an exchange and it's done in 30 min max...
If you need to get out in emergency it would most likely be because of a major exchange failure like Bitfinex or Coinbase...
If you held for 3 years you should now have enough to afford a physical wallet and had enough time to understand its the dumbest thing ever to keep your coins on an exchange very likely to be hacked/bugged/exit scam/prohibited/tethered
So please stop LARPing, newcoiner
They have no incentive reducing the fees and having faster transactions, they make tons of profits out of that. Users are trapped on coinbase/GDAX by the prohibitive BTC fees.