Who else is hiding their wealth from their family?

Who else is hiding their wealth from their family?

>Mom is a sociopathic nut case who used to (or maybe still does)crystal meth
>dirt poor with no savings at age 60, hints have been dropped that I need to help her
>brother just had a baby
>Uncles daughter went to college for a worthless degree and is drowning in debt and cant get a job

Me
>Work $17 an hour
>Saved money religiously over years
>Bought ETH in March and a bitcoin
>Current net worth approx $136,000, no debt
>Havent told anyone in my family fir obvious reasons
>Just pretend Im dirt poor and struggling like the rest of them

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6647644/Online_Trading_Academy_-_Professional_Trader_Series_DVD_Full_Set
discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a ledger nano s and have that ready in case you ever need to get away from your toxic family, OP. It'll be good to know you have your savings on a safe device that can be taken with you across the world.

making the right move.
having leeches strains the bankroll.

I'd start doing blow and fucking hookers, you'll end up with no money that's sure but at least you'll have something in common with the rest of your senpai

good luck op

terrible advice. don't get a drug habit user. strains the bankroll.

Fuck that. I just want to make enough money to where I have fuck you money. Maybe retire early if I get really fucking lucky. But the main motivation is for freedom and less stress. Not hookers n blow.

This/ thread

Can yoy actually cash out that amount with crypto? I've heard different shilling going on here about that

Also gj OP please keep going

>17$ an hour
I wish I had a job that paid that well

I told them I make $12 lol

>not getting citizenship in some 0%cgt
>not cashing out all your crypto and paying no govt extortion fees

I tell my mom about my money. Most of my family is wealthy, though and my mom is wealthy. I'm around a 150k net worth including my car at 22 years old.

if i told my sister i made 100k trading meme coins, while she has spent the year unemployed and depressed, shed probably an hero

pictures of her? maybe ill start paying her in crypto to be my fuck pig

sure, here

Why is she unemployed?

I dont hide it, they think I'm well off because I have a government job... but if they knew my net worth is now around $80,000.00 with my only debt being my car payment they'd probably shit themselves... I told them I had $8,000 in savings from work and they thought that was insane

>i tell my mom
Same here user, NEET that feels bad for ruining what should almost be retirement years. Not to sound all tv infomercial but nerd coins are changing that

I kept it secret from everyone for a very long time.

My girlfriend only knows about it because of me constantly being on my phone looking at charts, etc., otherwise it would still be a secret

My mom knows I fuck around with crypto but I don't think she knows how much can be made from it.

>how to hide crypto from your family
>Is your son secretely crypto rich?
>How to steal your sons crypto
Someone should write these

I offers .001btc to watch her eat

>shilled my mom and step dad (retired executive accountant) on btc and eth when btc was 1700 and ETH was $70
>ignored me
>get book explaining btc for my mom
>she doesnt read it
>vow to never talk about crypto around them again, as my entire life my family ignores everything i say or do
>put a few thousand in my savings into crypto, continued to save every dollar i had and put it all into crypto over past 9 months
>last week, hanging with parents
>step dad: "so uhh...bitcoin hit an all time high huh?"
>oh, yeah, i guess so
>mom: "did you ever buy and bitcoins? how many bitcoins do you have?
>oh uh...i dunno, a couple
>mfw portfolio up to 100k now

feels fucking good man

>not hiding your financial power levels from everyone

Just subtly hint towards your financial stability, like just constantly buying shit you don't need

meme degree lol

psychology

that's the same degree as beloved sergey, biz always reees and defends it when that's pointed out

Fuck them user forge your own path

Female cousin did anthropology

Not even the hard science one either, it was the ultra meme tier SJW cultural anthro I think

Just become a clinical practitioner.
EZ money if you put work into it.
The problem is that most people get a Psych undergrad and then fuck off.

>whealth
I actually don't even consider the numbers that my blackfolio shows actual wealth

it's literally nothing until you cash out

maybe she'll run a successful scam someday too

bachelor of arts? not science?

yeah, a BA is a waste of money

>The problem is that most people get a Psych undergrad and then fuck off.

thats exactly whats happening

tips on books? My FIL is actually a really cool dude who has interest in everything. Was thinking about giving him some reading on crypto but dunno what, I learned everything by doing

>Who else is hiding their wealth from their family?

Me.
>Currently 4.032.695€ (4,774,429$).
>Tfw. still receiving 600 Eurobucks monthly from dad for university
>He shouldn't have left my mom

I tried to pitch Crypto to them in 2013/14 but their interest was very low. They know I made some money but they probably have no idea that I literally MADE IT. I guess my dad thinks I made a few tens of thousands of Euros or something like this.

Only my Gf knows because I told her because she was asking me what I was doing all that time and she would not believe me that I was playing computer games all the time. Later I figured telling her was probably a bad Idea but luckily she was raised conservatively and is not a golddigger whore.
>Tfw. I will buy a five-year-old Toyota Prius to hide my power level.

My schizophrenic brother who is on government support literally just texted me today and said "Look, just give me half of your bitcoins. I'll be able to live off of them."

I tried to explain them to him yesterday and he got mad because he thinks no one deserves their bitcoin.

I should've never told him about my bitcoins. Was trying to rekindle things with him, thinking maybe it would be different this time, but nothing has changed and he's now demanding my bitcoins.

mfw

i enjoy the dirt poor life, i cant bring myself to spending any money, all profits go right back into crypto.

>well be ating pb&j sandwiches even when i make it

personally i love Digital Gold. One of my professors from college shilled it to me, its how i first got into BTC. really good book. I also just bought Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske, havent read yet but heard its good

>Suicoke kisee-V sandals
>Damir Doma cotton/polyamide shorts
>Rick Owens DRKSHDW tshirt
>Margiela cap

All of your investor money went to this guy's thousand dollar outfit

>cashing out

Owning crypto is like cashing in

What? Did he just randomly ask for bitcoin
Tell him to start making his own money

How did you get so rich? whats your investment story?

>just give me half your bitcoins
>just
>like it's simple and no big deal you don't need it anyway
I'm not you but even knowing people like that exist in real life angers the shit out of me

As sad as it is, you are on the best track possible. Continue on it. NEVER reveal your wealth - the potential to attract them like vultures due to blood ties and the subsequent feuds it'll probably create is practically guaranteed with the kind of description you gave us.

They are adults that must contend with the world on their own. They must come out of their hardships on their own two feet, or they will never learn anything.

Ideally, you shouldn't have to start distancing yourself, they are still family after all, but do everything in your power to hide it and keep it in such a fashion that you can even keep your wealth on your person at all times if need be. Hardware wallets etc.

Blood is thicker than water. Wealth is thicker still and brings out the worst where you see the best.

I made the mistake of telling him about bitcoin a week back, trying to rekindle our relationship.

I wanted him to be proud of my successes, so I gave him a ballpark estimate of what I had at the time.

I even told him I was going to buy him a ledger wallet for christmas and give him a few hundred dollars so he can start getting his own pot.

Next time we called, he started saying how bitcoin sucks and no one deserves their bitcoin, and he couldn't understand it.

I don't want to go home for christmas this year, because I know he will demand my bitcoins, and he might tell my mom, who has medical bills and crap. I never should've trusted him.

Anyway, there's nothing he can do really, worst thing is he could try and go to the IRS but he has never done taxes in his life, he has no idea about finances or real world stuff, and no one would believe him anyway because he's been in and out of the mental hospital for years.

>>Just pretend Im dirt poor and struggling like the rest of them
don;t worry. soon, you won't have to pretend.

Just be good to them, user. Your parents might seem to be ignoring your insights , but it’s not because they think you’re an idiot... it’s because there’s a zillion dads that come and go every year and Bitcoin to the vast majority sounded like one of those fads... if they know you’re doing very well for yourself, I’m sure they’ll be nothing but extremely happy for you...

t. Dad with two very young boys... man my biggest joy is when they do something that surpasses my expectations...

*fads

what kind of son doesn't take care of their mother

I've hid a part time job from my parents for a year and putting the money into crypto. They call me a useless piece of shit everyday, but they never ask me for money.

One that had a mother who did meth and cared more about her cats and piece of shit boyfriends than the well-being of her son

>whats your investment story?
A long one.
Lets just say I'm 28 and was always interest in finance even during the new economy boom when I was still a child. Sadly I was a poor fag even more so after my no net worth wagecuck parents divorced. blablabla...

I tried out many different things constantly (precious metals, collectors coins, stocks, options, forex, cfd's, automated trading systems I wrote myself etc.) read and learned a lot and gave up and lost a lot (money but also social life, kissless virgin throughout most of my 20's. At the end, I came out a winner, but it was a long way and not likely.
I heard about Bitcoin in 2010 but never invested until late 2013 when the price was already $700, so I became a player in Altcoins.

For knowledge, I torrented most of the Teaching companie's courses on TPB and watched them. Few of them are trading related but the implicit knowledge is very valuable e.g. from the course about "chaos"). Regarding trading, the most useful torrent is probably this one here: thepiratebay.org/torrent/6647644/Online_Trading_Academy_-_Professional_Trader_Series_DVD_Full_Set
It's from the mid-2000's but basically, everything is still applicable today.

Good luck.

Hey - would you ever think about investing into a startup? I have a new company I launched and would love to show you it -- I know its random but, I figured worth a shot. Reply back w/ ur whatsup if ur interested

turn the other cheek, she gave you life when she could have ate you at spat you out like the dog you are

I'm up $36k profit over the last two months. Not tons of money, but a lot quickly. Told my wife and brother and they were both like "What the fuck..."

K

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link discord.gg/PkDdch5

It truly is a good feeling, innit?

have whats app? would love to talk 2 u

>graduate 2 years ago with professional degree
>start making 6 figures right out of school
>parents start trying to guilt or trick me into giving money for stupid shit
>wouldn't mind if they weren't so smug and insulting to my intelligence
>lie and say no disposable income because loan payoff more important
>am really paying loans quickly and investing in crypto/stocks, still have tons of disposable income left over

I know I'm selfish. But I'm not in the mood to share my wealth with anybody that disrespects me. They can use my sisters as ATMs after they graduate in a year or two.

I have but I'm not posting anything.
Post something for you to be contacted or be bold and post link to your website or whatever.

I forgot to mention that I also had two startups and also with all the asset classes I tried, I never fucked up completely, but most markets/things are just so saturated that gains come very small or hard and it's almost not worth it if one factors in effort and time.

I can't relate, but yeah, fuck her. If I were you I'd just leave to another state and maybe another country with that kind of wealth. Just fuck them all, you can go wherever you want.

Kind of hard to hide buying a house. Not sure what to do when my rent runs out on my old place and it becomes super obvious that I moved into "the nice part of town", but fuck it, I'm sure things will be okay. I live in the nice part of town now after all.

Fuck. That. She spread her legs for some guy who didn't pull out. That is not his fault and he is not obligated to support her meth ridden ass.

Totally not a scam, I swear.

Do you like pump and dump groups that arent scams? Come check out this new Discord!
discord.gg/PkDdch5

My dad was a good guy and my mom was a good mom up until I was about age 2, then she went off the fucking deep end, stopped working and started doing drugs with the scum of society

This depends on how you paid for that degree. If you funded it yourself, then yeah, fuck them. But if they paid for it then you owe them.

$14 MM in crypto

Haven't really told anyone. But they're catching on. Slowly expanding my footprint:

1. Tesla Roadster on reserve
2. got a personal assistant to handle bullshit
3. Moving to a big city, will maintain second apartment for tax purposes.

I wouldn't say that he owes them, if they were good parents and they supported him through college, then yeah it would be nice if he reciprocated it as long as they don't have the audacity of demanding it. If his parents were pieces of shit then I say no, fuck em, ESPECIALLY if they are demanding the money for stupid shit they don't need, like a big screen TV, unneeded new car, etc.

Maybe I'm heartless, but I wouldn't forgive my mom in that scenario. It wouldn't even matter if I truly made it from crypto. Even given millions of dollars I would let her continue down her own path. If that ends with an OD or something else, so be it.

Do you suppose she asked OP if he wanted to be brought into a shitty world in the first place? Or did she just kind of get knocked up and had a kid because why not.

Fuck you dude, a shitty parent should not be surprised if his/her kids want nothing to do with them. Family is who you choose, not who you are stuck with.

Can you add me on Kik? My name is Midas714 I'm too scared to link website on here XD

Literally an awful idea. I don't know why people have such a hard-on for losing their money.

GG. Don't let them take advantage of you, you know they will.

Congrats, man. Must be a great feeling, knowing you are practically freed from the shackles of wageslavery.

I can only hope I reach your level one day. Do tell your story? What trades were the biggest and what brought you here?

Same. They say keeping your coins on an exchange is risky, but if any of the major exchanges went full on mt.gox, then everything would crash hard. You wouldn't be able to transfer from a hardware wallet to a real exchange and sell before the crash happens.

There's no 100% safe solution, they all have a flaw. You are probably OK if you have 2FA with Authenticator device and a really strong password.

One day you have to buy a sports car and just show up out of no where and tell them

Yeah, you're not fooling them user. They know.

Me and I will continue to do so until I have enough money to buy my dream house. If you tell one person suddenly everyone knows.

I started a chemical company out of college. Started putting money into bitcoin around 2012-2013. Did most of my accumulating at 90-$300. Rode out Mt Gox.

Flipped 6 BTC or something for XMR when it was $6.50.

Recently sold off 70% of my Bitcoin for Bitcoin cash, after the Segwit2x collapse. Really don't daytrade.

No, they don't. I literally have almost no possessions except clothes and laptop, no car, live a really bare bones lifestyle, I can keep up the charade for a long time.

I've turned 10K I saved and put in in April and now at 235K. If my bro and sis know they would be hitting me up for sure. I am hoping that I can get it to like 5-6 mil by 2020. Enough to retire. I need to jump on some of the other smaller alts like ripple I think to increase my odds of success.

>knowing you are practically freed from the shackles of wageslavery

Yeah on that point I mean I think I'm very much free from that. I was very cautious with my chemical company at first and kept my job for a year after my company was set up just to be safe. Idk I haven't really needed a real job for like 6 years but it's true that only really recently have I considered my investments to basically be enough for forever, even with a very significant turndown.

Now it's a matter of looking skyward. Going from beyond not needing to work and not needing to worry about making rent to enjoying things for myself--but beyond that having the ability to really change people, things, the world to my liking. From self-control to control of others.

If you want safe, then cash out everything. Money in the bank, and walk away. We know that ain't going to happen, so...

Inb4 the chemical company is a meth lab.

Yeah negrokin im trying to make fucking money not stall

I make about $50 per hour and often feel like I'm not measuring up. Thanks for the self esteem boost gents.

Fucking ripple is your hope?

wait u sold btc for bch?

>tfw my dad told me about crypto
>Gave me $400 to invest, insists its the next big thing
>Been obsessed in the past week
>My portfolio is now $1300 and growing

Thanks dad

You deserve it. Back then it was a crackpot idea and to invest in it and persist through Mt Gox is a perfect example of risk and reward. Hopefully you will continue to invest. Just the beginning.

>assuming the United States doesn't make people with dual citizenship pay US taxes even if they don't reside there.
>not knowing the new tax code makes the CGT apply to crypto to crypto trades

why do governments have such fucking controlling issues it pisses me off

How else would they get paid to exist?

nah I basically made SARMs mainstream

Yeah. Bitcoin is a ticking timebomb. It could double or triple or it could blow very soon.

The first rule of getting rich is never telling anyone your net worth. You gotta run shit like a drug dealer.

>tfw you were a drug dealer

>dad invests in BTC back in february after a friend told him to (my dad is a computer engineer)
>absorbs all information there is about blockchain and cryptocurrency
>tells me about it back in march
>ignore him because i wasn't really into it
>got in last week
>mfw dad made huge gains while i'm currently losing money on POT
i'm
never
going
to
make
it

>he wasn't on biz in April/May