Could ripple hit $100

Could ripple hit $100

Considering I'm sitting on 40,000 I hope so.

no

>t. heavily invested and waiting for $2

easily as soon as it hits coinbase in a couple of days, inside info has been leaked im all in on ripple, these normies will suck it up and pump the price up

Is even $1 possible?

Absolutely.

With that supply.

Answer is hell nooo.

I came, thanks user

They own like 60B ripple. LMFAO if you think this shit is even hitting 1$, its literally a pump and dump once the tokens are unlocked this bitch going to 0

Cripple cant moon

$10 may be feasible

I don't think so lol normie world is circling 100 dollar mark. That's a quintillion market cap or something crazy

It did briefly today before dumping back to $0.50. It'll be back at $100 by next week.

Don't you love when people dont know shit about supply and market cap

man satan is dumb. you know, they want a decent return on their XRP. They have nothing to lose from it going up

When it hits coinbase it will, I guarantee it

For Ripple to hit $100, it would have to be a 3.8 trillion marketcap

For Bitcoin to hit $1 million dollars, it would need to be a 16 trillion marketcap

Which sounds more doable?

The absolute value of stocktwats trying to get their verifications for xrp exchanges right now

Neither, they're both impossible medium term.

I love it even more when someone knows JUST ENOUGH about market cap to make himself look like a retard by treating it as a magic number rather than a general guideline. It happens all the time here. Love it!

Haven't read the news obvs...55 billion Ripple has been locked up you fukin moron this month alone, supply and demand, it can easily reach $100 now you normie, stay poor, fag

Is your math correct? Are you accounted for all total ripple or just circulating amount

My mouth may be off on that one, forgot about the circulating amount.

Btw I do think $100 is out of the question at least within the next 2 decades, I do think if XRP becomes the dominant crypto of the banking establishment though $10 is possible. Personally i'm more invested in Lumens.

>easily
Yeah no. $2 is a lot more likely now, though.

If the whole ripple and xrp plan cessation to fruition, it actually makes more sense to have a higher xrp value since it gets burned.

Yes, $500-1000 coin.

www.ripple.com go read up on it and make up your own mind.

Remember don't trust anyone.

If it took bitcoins market cap it’d hit 7.44

Why does biz hate ripple

Too edgy to appreciate it. We're gonna take down the banks, man!

Because they want to stay poor

Because we're going to destroy the banks and kill the jews and we're gonna have a crypto anarchist society that runs on bitcoin! Why aren't you on this train user, it's obviously the future!