youtu.be/EdjnvVBECcA
discord.gg/PkDdch5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crypto

college
buying chainlink

/thread

/thread

selling photos of attractive women that haven't been posted online for catfishing and instagram bait

How much money do I need to have a girl like that?

By high sell low.

Landlord Exterminator

those are both fucking dumb ideas dude

Incelcoin. Hire a squad of hoes, 8's or better that fuck like banshees, they fuck holders of n% of the market cap by lottery every two days and earn y% above market rates for doing so and getting their ticket punched by holders. Tastefully anonymised video evidence potentially required and on sold to a content distribution network.
This is called knowing your audience.

Ketchup and mustard mixed together.

Organic Chinese food truck

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

An app that allows the crowd to decide what to do with vacant real estate.

They're insane, like requested

Damn I like that one.

Underwear with state names on it!

Underwear that says BRRAAPPP

All in WaBi.

crypto vending machine with like 100 different coins not just BTC. im already working on it

free bitches

this is the right amount of stupid where it would actually sell

buy a lot of shrimp and pray for a pnd

Pump cryptos to the moon and make money off FOMO! Its hilarious that people aren't getting in quicker on this since crypto is basically stock market 2.0 and pumping stocks is illegal but cryptos isnt. Pump group!

discord.gg/7mEtuww

Doubling down

sucking 1 millions dicks for 1 dollar each

no homo

We already have these where I live, but its a great idea that you should keep up with and get rich off of.

>pumping stocks is illegal but cryptos isnt
Yes it is lol good luck with the FBI.

Invasive species dog and cat food. Organic, blah blah blah. This will work but it will take a some capitol and power brokers to make work.

Getting married.

ICO WHEN

>college
This takes the cake. I'm an old fag, 33 years old. $80K in student loans in a major that will be overtaken by AI within 20 years. Make a $150K a year in a very low cost of living area on the beach but what I do literally has nothing to do with the college education fraud I was sold as the only hope for a future.

Im trying to start a company for the industry I'm in but can't figure out how to find someone that can do software/application development that doesn't want to scam me. This will probably be my top bad investment but haven't done it yet. TBT.

Sending all your money to me

sauce plz

Brazilian Government Bonds

joining this pnd discord discord.gg / mPTZrjN

>>#5043481

We should definitely partner.

POKER

youtu.be/EdjnvVBECcA

Renewable Energy

Not sure. Needs a better name, too self aware. Haremcoin?

Buy trendy bullshit on alibaba and setup a website where people can buy it with their shitcoins at a tremendous markup.

Convert instantly to fiat.

Watch retards pay extra just so they can say they used their shitcoin to buy something.

Let the free PR create residual income for you.

Be the amazon.com of shitcoin purchases.

it wouldnt be "public" property tho right? Like, it would be private properties that were put on the app by the owners? How would you make your money?

Could definitely work in certain cities. Franchising opportunities when?

>tesla turbines
Meme turbine. Tesla's turbine concept is over 100 years old and still has almost no commercial users to this day.

DGB

What kindof software are you looking to have developed?

BopperCoin
*bop*

pyromaniac funhouse. huge concrete warehouse full of flammable shit. customers suit up in flameproof gear and can choose from molotovs, flamethrowers, buckets of gasoline etc and burn shit.

hello fellow accountant

Hey! Just wanted to invite you to a new pump group I found, they are doing things a little different than these other scam server. They have so many things that make it as fair as possible for you as the member. The way this one works is the admins don't even know what coin is gonna be pumped. That way they can't pre pump it and dump on members. The people vote for what coin they want pumped and a bot randomly picks from the top 5 coins. They will also be sharing signals from basically all the paid signal groups, for example PBC and Asian Whales. You have to check it out, here is the invite link... discord.gg/PkDdch5

Buying neo and hoping they're crypto alibaba

real estate shares already exist for crowd funded buildings

Explain yourself

>buy digibytes

Make a facility to manufacture death penalty drugs. No existing US drug manufacturer wants to be associated with it. States are scrambling to get doses and no one can provide. Costs about 80 cents to make, sells for $1500+ a dose now. Texas bought 1000 units from abroad but the FDA seized that on the grounds they weren't properly labeled for import.

Make a p2w minecraft server in java with custom items

my gf's 14 year old nephew does it and makes like $2k/mo

you should invest in yourself

20 people put to death last year.

>be
>in debt with student loans
>nothing to lose in dead end job
Live off credit cards
any real money you make put it all in crypto (BTC, LTC)
Do this for months
If everything goes to shit with crypto declare bankruptcy
You are pretty much where you started anyway if it fails
You are in lamboland if not.

just curious, which industry?