Obsidian odn odn

Antshares of 2018??

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/941126071843475456

naw

I bet you missed buying ETH below $1 too

>cant get approved by apple's app store

>req has a better chance of hitting 1 dollar than this

It's got a lot more room to grow even than Antshares did when it blew up ....10x is only 100 million MC which is nothing for a truly private, decentralized, and secure messaging app (available on smart phones). 2018 will be great and smart money is investing in low market cap coins with potential

If an addition to binance or bittrex coincides with the app release we should be good. If it is still only on cryptopia and hitbtc the app release will be a wasted moon catalyst and the coin will continue to stagnate (unfortunately for us)

It won't coincide exactly- more like app release will be the crucial requirement to open the binance/bittrex/large exchange floodgates

January 2018

If it stays stranded on Cryptopia island it's going nowhere. Fact.

The problem is retards think this is a messaging app even though it's a platform

Yup a privacy focused platform with a messenger as the flagship application.

/biztards just always trolling to keep things low. It has its bumps but the project is legit. If anyone cared to look at their github, you can validate their work so far. I went almost all in ODN at ico and 23 cents and I feel great.

you just might make it user

This. No coin has ever not just died there. Even something promising like Neblio went in the tank recently. There can be spikes, sure, but there is a definite marketcap ceiling on these exchanges. Shit, how much money do Bittrex and Binance extort from devs to get listed on their exchanges?
>you need to have a product first!
REQ was another literal definition of a whitepaper ERC20 token that made it to Binance within a week or two after being live for exchange on Etherdelta.

how much you have?

Should I just sell this crap already? Everything i have is mooning except for this. Frankly my funds could be put in better places.

Good things come with patience. But yes I have been feeling the opportunity cost pain

We may have to wait a few days after the app is realsed for bittrex or Binance list odn

Nah. We're overdue to go back to 4K soon.

Yes

Im excited for when my MN pays my rent every month

App release is in 10 days, selling now would be shortsighted but I too understand to urge to chase moons...this too will moon in time ($2 in January has been my prediction all along...with exchange it'll be higher)