Will the bull market last long enough for me to turn my measly $500 into $200,000?

Will the bull market last long enough for me to turn my measly $500 into $200,000?

Only id you buy doge

In the short term no. There will be a bear market before you make it, but if you accumulate cheap coins during the bear market and then ride up the next bull market you can still make it. Gonna take a few years though so patience.

I just need to hit 20x twice in a row.

Is that still possible nowadays ? Or will the bubble pop before I can moon?

ur fookt m8

yes

Thank you. You answered my question (). I guess I will just accumulate fiat and wait for the bear market

Will it last long enough for me to turn 5k into a million? I've missed so many oppourtunities biz, and I don't even have any money in the game yet (inb4 reee Norman bc I've known about btc since 5th grade ((2010)) and almost invested in march of this year, and yes, suicide becomes a better option every day thank you)

I didn't mean you can't make some money now, I just meant you aren't going to 400x your money in the next year.

When do you all think the bear market will start?

>5th grade ((2010))
Begone child

>2010
>fifth grade

Holy fuck I feel old. I was a college freshman in 2010 when I found out about btc

It will be a new oriented event so it is unpredictable. Something like tether/exchange scandals or Trump banning cryptos will trigger a massive selloff that will likely scare off normies and result in a bear market.

Join a group.... Should be do-able.

If you buy Ark

What type of group are you talking about?

I'm way ahead my age group with this shit, and I have a huge advantage

You're also breaking Veeky Forums rules retard
Enjoy your ban

funny, I turned my 500 inro 200k
I'm in since march though

Send boobs and ass pics deer

Uh I really doubt that. Even buying Ethereum in March wouldn't net you 400x gains and it was the best performing Crypto of the year.

Unironically yes

that's because I'm not a dumb hodler, I day traded every single day to increase my btc stack

>make one bad trade
>now your strategy is dead

Nice LARP

Biz isn't 18+
Retard

You should be glad that you were old enough to actually understand it and not just stare dumbly at the /b/ threads then go back to YLYL.

It's possible, not really probable

It's actually impossible without stop losses.

What about 2-3 years from now?

I don't go all in and I cut losses early
my strat works pretty well I'd say

On $500 you need to find a coin at low price,

But Veeky Forums is, faggot

You're describing REQ and XLM! ;)

Thinking about putting 80% stop losses on all my alts. Will I survive the crash?

There will be bucketloads of money to be made on crypto over the next 5 years. Some of this tech is really ground breaking and will transform a lot of industries. The trick to not getting screwed is to not be 100% invested in cryptos when the market crash happens and the bear market comes. Then once prices are low you accumulate.