How do you research and find new alt coins to invest in?

How do you research and find new alt coins to invest in?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/.
coinmarketcal.com/?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums

Check out what retards on here post. These guys are what made me my fortune.

How much research for a girl like that?

Honestly look into TRON. Looks like it will be the definitive chink coin.

literally just check coinmarketcap any time I see a new coin posted here and see how it's doing then check their website then decide if it's worth investing in

I'm a noob though so not sure if I should be doing anything else

What makes you think that? Just bought some because someone here posted a screenshot of normies talking about it

Buy LINK. MOON SOON

this, just dyor once you get a name. It gets easier to tell shills apart from genuine diamonds

spam /biz, reddit, slack, telegram

Gather data from like 5 or so blockfolio threads. Tick off each time you see a coin in those threads. Do research on like the top 5 and buy.

Every coin I've invested in that I'd sworn up and down were good tech and good devs or community or whatever that I didn't do this with I've lost money on.

Every coin that I've done it with I've made massive gains.

> follow various twitter accounts
> browse Veeky Forums and check /hot/ on /r/cryptocurrency
> aggregate my news from different websites to look for new ICOs and analyze the sentiment from the vast social media platforms & articles
> put everything on a spreadsheet with specific dates of known announcements of events of certain projects

no
>whales accumulating

I scroll until a hot chick catches my attention.

Could you share your blockfolio?

:^)

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/.

don't feel like posting a screenie
BTC
ETH
LTC
NEO
ARK

Made 5x gains on most of these

Will you share this spreadsheet?

When I become a billionaire, then I will

i typically wait till i see a coin mentioned bunch of times on here and if people were clearly shilling or not.that's how i ended up getting BTC, LTC, ETH, IOTA and XEM

I keep up on projects that are up and coming. The less I see it shilled here the better I feel about it

coinmarketcal.com/?page=1

lmao you cocksucking parasite OP. every single response that's halfway decent and you ask them for their research. kill yourself you spoonfed disgusting cockroach.

Hey buddy, relax. That was literally the point of the thread. It doesnt hurt me to ask and they dont lose anything by helping me.

no, kill yourself you fucking lazy pig. people spend hours researching and analysing and then you come along and just ask for the results so you can make an easy buck from somebody else's work.
you're a fucking parasite.

>What is 90% of Veeky Forums

Unironically this.

Just make sure to do some extra research afterwards

who this gurl