Last Chance

Last fucking chance brainlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6q9bZh
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last chance for what? to dump OMG for REQ?

Looking forward to your finest pink wojacks, brainlet.

Been comfy in OMG.
This is just the fueling stage. The rocket is still boarding.

Get on.

what a weak attempt to create fomo. enjoy your bags.

50 BTC buy wall up right now on Bittrex. Wallet being released this week. Staking coming Q2 2018. Stay poor faggot.

yeah but does it have a product coming soon like REQ?

64 btc sell wall at 70k abandon ship.

please fuck I need this to go triple at least

you were warned biz, space shuttle set for launch.

will I ever be able to put this on a ledger nano ?

is there a risk in keeping it on bittrex?

will i make it with 4000 omg

sit your ass back down, whales are continuing to accumulate.

>is there a risk in keeping it on bittrex?
yes

put it in MEW dude

>will i make it with 4000 omg
stop asking this yes

I feel like it's the same guy every time

It's always 4000 OMG

it's always me guys i put in all my life savings into OMG and want to make sure people are telling me i will make it

If you retards manage to break that 33k omg sell wall, i'll get in.

You will be a millionaire within a year or two

Is that good enough?

I dont even have the words to describe how much of a brainlet you are.

Everyone whos been on crypto more than 3 months knows that OMG will have an ETH like rise in 2018

>lost 80% in btc value over the past 3 months
>i'm comfy
really wtf are you doing user

Except brainlets that believe the FUDing

Yup. I only have 1.1k OMG myself, but still that's gonna be enough for me in 2-3 years.

only 82 here :(

Can still make a nice profit, but I'm not gonna make it with OMG

Don't worry man, this will get you to where your next 10x will make you pretty comfy. Hold until q2 next year and don't bitch out. You're going to hate yourself if you do.

kek'd normies will never quite get it. There brains cant comprehend satoshi values

Will 295 omisego make it?

im so new, so i can just send OMG to my new MEW because its an ETH token?

Im gonna just take the sweet passive income myself. Just gonna patiently wait and see how big this is really going to be, the staking rewads really might be something we have never seen in crypto if these guys pull this out.

The potential is just endless, and people dont seem to realise it. OMG isn't just a pure crypto project, but more of a way to gain passive income from normie everyday transactions to gain passive income.

Oh, I'm never selling. Not until this is ALTEAST 3 digits

>im so new, so i can just send OMG to my new MEW because its an ETH token?

yes

Yes.

>that wall
we moon mission now

you see the first big blue dildo thats where I sold. Made 30BTC of it at the time.Keep posting wojak memes bruh. Coins such as OmiseGo wil be culled in 2018

abort moon mission

Did I strike a nerve?

We've been fighting a massive sell wall all week. It ain't over yet. HODL

Imho the real mooning wont start untill SDK Wallet is released Q1, and im not talking about the Q4 prototype here. The conglomerate should be also revealed during Q1 also.

I dont care about the x2 "moon missions" that these people talk here. The real fucking moon mission is that OMG will have a 50 billion market cap at the end of 2018.

This guy gets it.

kys fagot. Your ECR20 token wont go anywhere. Screencap this

This.

I'm excited about the prototype but next year is when it all happens.

This just reveals you dont know what OMG even is.

>ERC20 token
>What is Plasma

idc its a fucking shitcoin, didnt even read the whitepaper, i just want to stack as much BTC as possibele. and you folks have a better short at holding a sure thing. You are all idiots and deserve to lose your money, you should have sold OMG at ATH because you know

fucking idiots i swear. dont fall in love with this shitcoins

he's talking about a 50x you dipshit. think bitcoins gonna 50x anytime soon?

Nobody in Asia fucking knows about Omise, let alone Omisego.
Nobody in Asia will even use mobile payment like Omise, let alone the hundreds of other options.
Nobody in Asia "unbanked' will know how to "bank" with Omise.
If crypto payment comes alive people here will simply use bitcoin or the many other alts available, not use something cooked up by a third world country
This project is more retarded than anything in crypto space.

what is XRP?
what is XLM?
XRP would be the next millionaire maker IMHO. even fucking IOTA has more chances than this skateboard sticker coin. The founder of OMG just posts selfies next to company logos to pump his coin and you fags just eat it all up. Even if you dont get mad gains from established coins, with good risk managment and bankroll strategies, you will outperform this 50x speculators

>Nobody in Asia fucking knows about Omise, let alone Omisego.

How fucking retarded are you?

Enjoy your bags with a pipe dream.
Vitalik knows shit about the market here.

>If crypto payment comes alive people here will simply use bitcoin or the many other alts available, not use something cooked up by a third world country
the omg token is not a currency. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about the entire project yet you run your mouth with fud because your little brain can't understand.

>His brain is so small he will never be comped

prob works at taco bell

>coping this hard
oh sweetie nobody will use your ECR20 token except to pay for boipussy in fucking thailand

I read this last chance OMG nonsence now for over 2 weeks

>crypto is not a currency
lol ok have fun with your erc20 tokens and bleeding sat bags

Isn't it crazy how stupid they are? They don't even understand what the fundamental goal of the project is.

Out of all the idiotic comments I've seen on biz today this one takes the cake... you are a fucking moron please resign to your impoverished life.

We don't want these brainlets on the moon with us. Stop trying to get them onboard

Proofs?

Got pulled, brainlet.

>everyone who doesnt agree with me is a fucking moron
>i will post no counter argument to prove this
>instead i will upload a mentally retarded wojak meme to show the world how stupid he is
Veeky Forums

Dead coin, can't even beat fucking NEO.

What got pulled? faggot

join crypto community discord discord.gg/b6q9bZh

fuck off

The sell wall obv, nibba.

When that sell wall gets eaten, this coin is going to moon like a fucking demon, its grown nearly 200million in market cap in about 2 days. i just can't decide how many sats to sell for. dick

BTFO you

erm yeh, i'm not fucking rich, i gots 126 omg at 56k sats. So what?

OMG is not a currency, just like ETH wasn't designed to be a currency. It's a platform.

Im going to make this easy for you because obviously some of you are 15, or pajeets.

With OMG, customer X is able to pay with currency A, and the buyer Y will be able to receive it with any currency he desires. It goes through OMG network and the OMG holders get paid the network fees of the transaction.

For example, i wan to buy a fucking cup of coffee with my ETH or BTC or XMR or WHAT EVER IT DOESN'T MATTER, but the coffee shop will receive it in FUCKING USD because that's what omise does.

+ million fucking other things. But hey, it's a shitty erc20 token (Except is not in a few months because of PLASMA). Maby you just go buy Verge brah.

/thread

>opportunity costs
>past events won't predict future events

HOLY FUCKING SHIT..

Are you telling me if I have enough OMG, it will pay for itself and I can live off of it's Neet bux?

How much do I need to get a nice bonus?

Req will be worth 80% of OMG. Just check the prices of both and make your choice.

pretty sure you just described Qash, rebecca.

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/

They calculated about $4/token/year from staking, conservatively.

So, an OMG token obviously can't be worth $4 or it'd give 100% return....can't be $8 since 50% return is still ridiculous, no investor would give up a token for so little if it gives them 50% a year.

So for it to give a reasonable annual 4% return, one OMG token should be valued at about $100.

That's only if the network takes off and all. I'm just saying we're in a speculation phase now but once it launches the value should be more clearly derived from the size of the network, there's inherent value to it through staking.

If this shit is so valuable, why don't Omise just hold all the OMG tokens?
Why at all give it to the public so neets like you can "earn" interest from staking (4% lmao might as well put that into other moon missions).
I see no reason why OMG tokens be made public.

Because these people want a decentralized network. They must hate money idk.

Draws capital into the project you mong

4 usd to begin with, am i right? I mean more transactions = more fees = more money.

It's rediculous, because they are trying to enter a space with multiple trillions of dollars moving around yearly.

It must be because the inherent value is derived from people owning the token and using the network, a self fulfilling prophecy. Like a cooperative but with cryptos.

wew lads. can you guys just say that out loud and hear yourselves

>baum

fuck off jew

They do hold some tokens and will benefit from them. I suppose the answer is that they believe in a decentralized future.

I mean, what’re you suggesting otherwise? That the tokens will have no value and they’re scamming us (and duped Vitalik?)

>need 1000 tokens to receive stake

welp..

is this shit true?

For the first time in history OP is actually not a faggot. Pic related.

anyone?

Its not known. But they want as many nodes as possible, so Greco has hinted the number will be way lower. In any case you can join staking pools

Some TA faggot should have a look at the upward trend the last few weeks. I dont dare staying out of OMG at this stage, the second the news arrive we'll laugh at moon missions, considering the lunar mission to Alpha Centauri we are in for

>hy don't Omise just hold all the OMG tokens?

No official information regarding the ammount you need to stake as far as i know. I saw people mentioning you can stake with less then 1000 or maybe join a pool.

someone has been watching the three amigos

Whats the speculative annual return per token?

I heard $1 if we are lucky.. if that is the case, thats 10% ROI. That means OMG would be somewhat overvalued. I really think that hodling this coin for staking might not be worth it.

>$1
That's a number that came out of nowhere.

I have 150. Am I going to make it?

you need at least a thousand to see real recurring profit

>looking at order volumes
OMG is going to be huge in 2018 though desu

they already have customers though you dolt, over 200 at this point. Staking with them using the network alone is going to make you money

Why the fuck would it be XRP? That is the coin that should actually be worth 0. If you disagree, tell me why the actual coin should be worth anything at all

I don't worry about the price that much. It's triple digits for sure unless crypto completely dies. Which is becoming unlikely at this point.

Because the network needs as many stakers as possible to be as secure as possible