The story of how I lost over 90% of my money...

The story of how I lost over 90% of my money. Some user shilled Spreadcoin on biz saying it went down a lot and its going to bounce up hard and I lost around $9500 of my porfolio, I only have around $500 left in crypto. Is it going to go back up?

Jesus fucking christ user

??????????????????

If not larping, with a loss like that you might as well keep the damn coins in case the project does take off and get finished, unless it was a confirmed scam or dead then GTFO

I'm sorry man. I lost 45% on ELIX, bad trades happen sometimes. learn about stoplosses, we're playing big boy games here lol.

Thank you for making me feel better.

I don’t even know how you reached $9500 before being so dumb.

>all in on a single, obscure shitcoin
>wonders why he lost everything

For me it was NMR. Fuck that token.

Suddenly selling XRB during the summer for 11cents doesn't hurt quite as bad

out of all the bullish alts you picked this one

Double down.

You might aswell just HODL at this point and pray the project goes somewhere, jesus user, I hope this is a larp cause if not LOL

I've never even heard of this coin.

shove a fresh carrot in your ass for going all in on this

Sell it op and put it into xlm it's going to three times in the next week. You can the begin rebuilding your port. Never all in any single coin user. Its to risky. Now you know. It's okay I put in 30000 into my portfolio and lost over 20,000 I was down to $8,000 at one point I'm now up to 22 in the span of two months just follow Tikka shells and the whale dudes on Telegram and you'll rebuild it in 4 months

seriously wtf were you thinking. you should have made a thread here and asked. you would have been called a pajeet pnd and laughed at and you would not have bought it

It was what I always did and go all in on low marketcap coins. Guess it bit me back =)

an expensive lesson
hope you learned from it

>what is risk management

I can't become rich if I have risk management, I just want to all in a low coin and get out x10. Time to die now, all alts going up rapidly while I'm in the mud.

wrong, that's how you don't become poor and still get rich

On coinexchange, there are a lot of outright pajeet scams that have many coins drop down to 0. Look at sic, bitbase, B3, a gold, silver, coin were all pnd and its funny seeing them desperate in the trollbox. However, they were all gave an opportunity for a 3x at sometime before too.

I feel sympathy but i literally put 3.5 BTC into MNE 6 months ago and want to kill myself every day

topkek

Why did you decide to hold it after the second pump? I'm holding this shitcoin too.

What's the lesson here? Don't go all-in on obscure projects.

why would you ever go all in on biz advice

>i listened to an anonymous person with something regarding money
Congratulations, least you saved enough for a gun

Spread your ass for spreadcoin

thats rough pal

this is a sign you need to get right with the j-man

god is perfectly just

You should've only bought during a dip.

Yes, buy xrp.

And stop listening to people on the internetz.

If you are looking for moon missions, check the candlestick chart. Shit thats usually stagnating and not moving up or down is being accumulated for a pump ala this chart.

Thats ETHLEND if you want a easy enough moon mission

>buy my bags

Not really bags considering I can't lose little to no satoshi value, I can cash in and out as I please since Its not going anywhere anytime soon.

stoploss bro. set a percentage in your mind and stick to plan. its hard for me too to pull out of a loss, but you got to take your losses and move on sometimes

Did you buy it before or immediately after the Helium snapshot on Oct 10?

bye guys