games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (KISS THE CLOWNS, MAKE THEM HONK):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Chaos_Space_Marines(7E)
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any leaks for the traitor legions?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Chaos_Space_Marines(7E)

yfw all the leaks are fake and traitor legions actually are fucking terrible

So I feel like Death Guard won best Decurion, but Iron Warriors or Black Legion won best Legion rules.

I think the Alpha Legion also got a fair few good things.

EC are now the shootiest legion

But TS got cool models right guys?

Its fine I've already got the demons to make the TS work =(

Yeah but, their decurion is...meh

On that note, what house rules will you guys be putting on Horrors.

Our group decided they can only split once per phase.

anyone got tips for reading epubs not on chrome? trying to look at WoM but its just fucking up.

>tfw when you buy 8 boxes of rubrics and realise they're still dogshit

I'm surprised they didn't make Traitor Legions and 1KS OP so they could sell all of their new shiny models.

No new models for TL....

There's geedubs for ya. Incompetent AF.

Why is it so hard to buy these fucking battleforce from anybody but gw direct?

>mfw Word Bearers

They seem amazing to me so far.

Free infiltrate in troops, reliable reserves, tricky nether swaps, etc. Fun stuff.

Well they're doing better.
I personally think that wrath of manus has been written for a long time now, but Kirby didn't want to release it.
And they didn't bother checking it >.>

Just buy them from GW, what's your problem?

It's a subscription service. First one's free, then 5.99 a month.

YES I GET MORE OF THAT SEXY ASS ACCENT

Is anybody else actually cool with WE and DG stock-Marines now being better off than their Cult versions? Because I am, and I think it's actually a good thing.

When you're playing Death Guard, you're playing an entire army of Plague Marines by default. Their Havocs, Chosen, Raptors, and standard Marines are all Plague Marines in fluff, just armed with different weaponry. As such, it makes sense to extend the benefits of Plague Marines to all of these units for the Legion, and make them almost cheaper in the process. However, this DOES make Plague Marines as a choice a little redundant and almost irrelevant.

Plague Marines as an Elites Choice, however, are not for the Death Guard Legion - they're (now) to represent Plague Marines in service to other Warbands or Legions (such as the Black Legion) that are similarly blessed compared to the Death Guard. They're not QUITE as good, and are much more specialized in their roles, and lack a lot of the extra bells and whistles Death Guard gain - but that's to be expected because, for them, they ARE Elites, and DO fulfill a specialized niche role within that Warband/Legion.

Plague Marines and Berserkers are no longer used to represent World Eaters or Death Guard - because their Legion rules are much better for doing that. Now, they're to represent either of those units in service to other, not-quite-as-blessed Warbands or within Black Legion/Iron Warriors/Alpha Legion/etc, more as "mercenaries" or as a specialized cadre of elites.

Horrors aren't as bad as people think now that they can't summon. They are literally just batteries and objective holders now.

>Magnus ripped and swole as fuck
>Probably takes 50 scoops
>LITERALLY left humanity behind
GOTTA CAST BIG TO GET BIG, COME ON
GOTTA WORSHIP TZEENTCH TO CONFUSE THE BODY, RIGHT AHRIMAN?

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1453

>Premium content by GW for around 5£ per month.

Calm the FUCK down, Tzeench.

>Buying eight units of elites ever
Why?

When they're forcing electro priests as part of a package the 170 bundle price is suddenly a lot less attractive. 20 to 25% off that however? Great deal

Holy fuck. GW actually wants to make money again. I'm scared guys.

I got into 40k around a year and a half ago but only managed to paint a couple of units. Now that I can get into it again I am confused as to how army building currently works. It seems like Formations are the way to go and I have no idea what to do with my current (small) list. Pic related is what I own. At the time of 6th edition I already had an idea as to what I would add on, but now that we are in 7th edition I'm not sure what to do.

I'm working towards a 1000 pts list and have some ideas as to what I should add:

5x Dire Avengers
1 Wave Serpent w/ TL Missile Launcher

5x Rangers

5x Fire Dragons w/ Exarch

This would bring me to 985 points. Any opinions as to how this list would turn out?

By charging you money to watch the streams.

I for one agree, though I do think that regular death guard CSM are better than plague marines, as I think 7pts more just for blight grenades and a plague knife is a bit much.

You save 53$ even ignoring the priests. It's fine at 170.

>Black Legion won best Legion rules
>you can kind of pretend you have drop pods
>best
Good joke.

>GW wants to make money by taking it from their customers
Those greedy fucking jews amirite?

Ahhhh, so that's why they returned to the classic White Dwarf format.

White Dwarf was created in an era where subscription magazines being shipped out was really the only way to get information to fans. Warhammer Live is the new, modern attempt at the same strategy.

And they went back to WD Monthly to leave content for this.

It's like if Nintendo Power and Nintendo Treehouse existed at the same time.

I think that was his point.

TS rules might suck, but at least they aren't rocking 15 year old troop models that look like ass compared to the rest of their range. I'll stick with them even if their rules benefit daemons more.

Easily the best is alpha legion.

Monthly WD has a lot of content too, so it's cool.

I won't be getting the stream, but I do have a WD subscription.

This may seem like an odd question, but how big are the new Haemotrope Reactors next to a Baneblade? Quite hard to get a comparison from different pictures. Was planning on making a badass DarkMech Hellhammer/Fortress of Arrogance type thing for my Dark Magos and the Reactor looks good.

Not really. I could buy the good units from a discounter for slightly cheaper. Sure I get free electro and sicarians, but that's a resoundingly meh bonus.

It was.

Even still, there are still SOME benefit to taking straight-up Plague Marines/Berserkers in their Legions, but now you can get the almost-quite-as-good benefits of them across the ENTIRE army - so more often than not your standard CSM are a more efficient choice, and those benefits also apply to units that would otherwise not have them (such as Chosen and Havocs).

Noise Marines and Thousand Sons are different because of how they function as a unit and in fluff, which makes sense - being a Rubricae or using Sonic Weapons are hallmarks of either Legion, so they need specific units to mark that.

Still wish that all EC units could take Sonic Weapons, but I'm perfectly content with what we got. Alas, my Sonic Terminators/Blastmaster Havocs are not meant to be

Do that then, why scrounge for a deal on a box you don't even want if you can do that?

Damn, and I was looking forward to drugged Chaos Spawn too.
Okay gents, where the hell are the rest of the scans we have for Traitor Legions? I found this one, and just this one, in Bell of Lost souls and can find it nowhere else.
Seriously, I just want to get a hold of the EC related pages so I can glue them into my barely touched copy of Traitor's Hate.
In other news, does any Slaaneshi Players out there think the new Intoxicating elixir (DRUGS) artifact might make taking a Daemon Prince worth it again?

Nobody has a worse decurion than orks, right? What has an equivalent of getting major drawbacks just for taking a detachment from their supplement?

I meant Chosen and Terminators as troops.

>If Tzeentch's magical number was 5 our formations would be usable
Feels exceedingly bad man.

Because bonuses at a reasonable price are nice? What's the point of a discount bundle that's just full of unpopular merch to pad out the list price and supposed discount %?

God numbers were a mistake.

Note that this is actually playable since it only costs 1070 points to get the bonus.

Aren't Nightlords getting a formation, too?

If the turn 1 deep strike thing was also a Legion Tactic, then Terminator troops would be kinda nifty. Would open up the possibility of ObSec Termicide null deploy. As is though? It's crap.

Nope, they just get the raptor talon as a core.

100$ discount for the box isn't nice already?

I like it, although now it's play a Legion or gtfo for Chaos fags.

Including the Rhinos and special weapons, it's closer to 1500, and you still don't have a good spot for Typhus.

You're better off just taking a Warband and blinging it out. Play Relentless, T5, FNP Battle Company.

So, what´s the deal with the Grey Knights in wrath of magnus?

they just stand there? posing menacingly while SW and DA beat the shit out of eachother while tzeentch looks?

Are they relevant in some way in this story?

Who doesn't want to play one of the Legions, honestly?

Does anyone want to play Renegade Chapter CSM?

Not when it's shitty padding mostly made of tax units.

They're at Fenris because there are daemons and the yiffs are suspected of demonic corruption.

Don't like it, don't play it.

Have fun buying all your competitive units faggot.

SW and DA sort their shit out quickly, then GK and SW team up to fight Chaos.

There's one bad unit iin the box, what the fuck are you talking about?

A budy of mine wants to proxy some stuff using lego's but is having trouble finding lego bases the right size. Anyone know where he could source something like that?

I'd like some Tzeentch rules for CSM that aren't dust-bin related. Mark of Tzeentch Marines got shafted harder than any other CSM subset with Traitor Legions. No FBD and shit legion rules.

Space Marines
> A FULL GLADIUS costs 1080 points, plus 185 for the suppression force.
> You then get 550 points worth of free transports
> Essentially twin-link all of your guns and get preferred enemy for 5 turns straight.

Chaos
> 1070 points for -1 toughness that only applies in melee.

They GK's force Magnus off the field actually.

Games Workshop sells bases that big individually.

You sure?

Never said it was competetive, just an option ;D

Yes, that's just the name of the Night Lords detachment.

> 1070 points for -1 toughness that only applies in melee.

You could ally Skitarii and mass Vanguard for the same effect. Even throw in some Infiltrators and they don't just get -1 WS and I, but also -1 BS and Ld as well, albeit when they're within 6" rather than 7".

Pretty sure that's just the name of their decurion.

That's an extremely lopsided comparison. Look at how much stuff Death Guard got for free outside that, admittedly shitty, formation.

Death Guard Warband is going to be an ubiquitous and fairly powerful build.

What does the alpha legion decurion do?

Yup, the detachment is called the murder talon while the raptor talon is just a formation.

Hrm. Got it.

Wish they could take chain glaives like HH.

We need some posts then. I want to see some of the rules.

Any thoughts on the what the Night Lords got?

Are they good?

>VotLW gain fearless & FnP but -1 initiative (doesn’t affect Typhus or Plague marines) and relentless. Plague Marines are troops.

Anyone got a copy of Shadow of Ullanor yet?

>Tfw the Night Lords are STILL only known as the Raptor Legion
Fuck me straight up, senpai

Benefits: All untts with VotLW gain fear, night vision and stealth. Raptors are troops. Enemy locked in combat with you take Fear tests at -2.

Relics

Scourging Chain: You get shred in melee.
Claws of Black Hunt: A pair of master-crafted, rending lightning claws. Make an evil Murderwings.
Curze's Orb: Re-roll 1s to run, hit and wound.
Stormbolt Plate: Warpmetal armour with +1 to cover
Viox Daemonicus: Enemy within 6” get -1 Ld they get -1 to reserve rolls.
Talons of Night Terror: S user AP5, melee, shred. Each fight sub phase make additional D3 attacks (or D6 if it's a turn you charged).

Wow, that's pretty damn good.

Here you go.

Death Guard Detachment:
- If able to take MoN must do so
- If able to take VotLW must do so for free
- Plague Marines are troops
- Units with VotLW gain FNP, Relentless, and Fearless but have -1 I
- Daemon Princes must be Daemons of Nurgle.
- Psykers can choose to generate all of their powers from the Discipline of Nurgle.

Warlord Traits:
1 - +1 FnP
2 - IWND
3 - +1 W
4 - Eternal warrior
5- Improved Poison by 1
6- Units within 7” gain Contagion on their weapons

Relics:
Puscleaver (10 points) - S:U, AP:-, Poison 2+
plague skill Glothia (15) once/game range 8” S1 AP - assault 1,poison 2+ lg blast
Pandemic Staff (30); poison 2+ staff[range template S1 Ap5 assault 1opison 2][melee S+2 AP4, melee, concussive, poison 2];
Dolorus Knell (25) - At the start of
Poxwalker Hive (20) at start of each turn FnP to friendly cultist w/in 7”. can’t run or shot rest of game but have FnP & fearless. & D3 cultists come back to life;
Plaguebringer (35) AP3 poison 4+ deamon weapon

Nurgle Psychic Powers
Primaris: Nurgle's Rot - S2 Ap5 Poisoned (4+) Nova.
1 - Weapon Virus - Malediction, one unit within 24” gains Get’s Hot! on all ranged weapons.
2 - Fleshy Abundance - Blessing, one friendly psyker within 14” immediately regain D3 wounds lost earlier.
3 - Blades of Putrefaction - Blessing, one friendly unit within 14” gains Poisoned (4+) on their melee weapons.
4 - Gift of Contagion - Malediction, one enemy unit within 48" must roll on the following table and apply the results.
Flyblown Palsy - -1 A, Shrouded
Muscular Atrophy - -1 S, cannot run
Liquefying Ague - -1 S and T
5 - Plague Wind - Witchfire, 12" S1 AP 2, Large Blast, Poisoned (4+)
6 - Curse of the Leper - Blessing or Malediction, target friendly or enemy unit respectively. The unit gains +1 S and T if it is friendly, or -1 S and T if it is an enemy.

>Fear
>Night Vision
>Stealth
>Pretty Damn good

More like mediocre.

Decurion
Command:
Lord of Legion

Core:
Chaos Warband
Plague Colony (Typhus + 3-7 plague marines—gain fear & enemy units within 7” reduce I & WS by 1 in fight phase, if 7 plague marines add -1 Toughness to that)

Auxiliary:
Lost and the Damned
Hellforged Warpack
Heldrake Terror Pack
Cult of Destruction
Fist of the Gods
Raptor Talon
Terminator Annihilation Force
Favoured of Chaos
Trinity of Blood

Benefits:
- Disgustingly Resilient: Units in detachment re-roll FnP rolls of 1
- Cloud of Flies: Ranged attacks from more than 18” grant the Stealth special rule to the target.

THANK YOU SENPAI

Yea, I like it, too. Raptor Talon causing fear on -3, potentially -4 is pretty fucking spooky.

I love when memes collide.

8 Death Guard (yeah, baby!!) Count the Seven!
must: Typhus only unique; only Nurgle marks; VotLW; DP need Mk Nurgle; psykers can take all from Nurgle
gain: Gift of Nurgle: VotLW gain fearless & FnP but -1 initiative (doesn’t affect Typhus or Plague marines); Inexorable Advance: VotLW get relentless; Lords of Plague Host: Plague Marines are troops
WT: FnP;IWNDie; +1 W; Eternal warrior; improved Poison by 1; units w/in 7” get contagion relics: poison 2+ weapon; poison 2+ lg blast gun; poison 2+ staff; give units fear; give a dude fear, FnP & D3 cultists come back to life; AP3 poison 4+ deamon weapon army: Disgustingly Resilient: re-roll FnP rolls of 1; Cloud of Flies: ranged hits more than 18” away give you stealth rule for resolving attack
core: Chaos wdrbamd; Plague Colony (Typhus + 3-7 plague marines—gain fear & enemy units w/in7” reduce I & WS by 1 in fight phase, if 7 plague marines add -1 Toughness to that)
command: Lord of Legion
aux: Lost and the Damned + 8
obj: Vp if 3+ your units on enemy table half; make 7 FnP rolls; kill unit w/weapon or psychic power using poisoned; name a IC and VP if he lives; D3Vp if you control EXACTLY 3 obj; kill 7 models (improves)
Access to full discipline of Nurgle 6 + primaris

Warband Nurgle are some tough cookies.

>army: Strike Hard/Fast: re-roll failed charge; Nocturnal Warfare: You assure Night Fight if want…during that turn all your non-vehicles cover improved by 1
The army benefits are pretty nifty as well.

> "Evil MURDERWINGS"
FUCK, is it at least a Daemon Weapon? Holy shit now I really want to have a rival "Evil Operator Marines" dude for my Operator Marines to fight.

Also makes a good counter for my rending bolter shennanigans if all the EVIL OPERATOR MARINES have stealth all game long. Now what kind of hilarious characters can they make by mixing up artifacts?

Fear is fucking useless against regular SM though

>Fear
No one gives a shit

>Now what kind of hilarious characters can they make by mixing up artifacts?
I know that you don't really give a fuck about legal load-outs, but relics are one per dude unless you're a blueberry.

Yeah, but it'll have you drinking the tears of non-marine players.

What are those visor heads from?

Fear and Crusader are both fairly widespread in Traitor Legions and both are disappointing thanks to so many armies just outright ignoring them.