dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (BRING A CLOWN HOME WITH YOU):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TH_2VHTEHyNnN1VVVkYm9RNjQ/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I seize this thread for the Greater Good!

How are Interrogator Terminator Chaplains?

3 Dark Angels Tac Squads with Plasma Pistol, Gun, Cannon, and Power Sword? With or without Rhinos?

Interrogator chaplains arent the best but they are good for what they want to do.

Aside from being xeno space-weebs, are Tau the least fucked up, most benign, race in the 40k universe?

The Golden Throne is just a glorified shitter isn't it?

I mean, how else does the Emperor poop?

Just a few more days before the Sisters appear in their first printed book in over a decade.
And still no plastic.

They're just the Stalinists to the Imperium's Nazism

they won't execute you outright, but they'll gulag you, your family, and everyone you know

Tyranids Incoming, Lads, get ready!

But what's better? Termi or non-termi Chaplain?

is auxiliary unit just "heavy support"? not played the last two editions and dont remember auxiliary

So I hype-bought Magnus when he came out and immediately cancelled my order because I wanted to see how the release went. This came in the mail today and my order was definitely refunded. Guess I'll wait a week or two but if not I guess I'm starting a Daemon Army?

Best of the 40k Start Collecting sets?
Think my mates want to do a copy of "Tale of 4 Warlords"
>still no Slaanesh daemons SC set

If the Emperor completed his Webway project, what would have happened to the Navigators? Would they all have been purged?

Given the power that the Navigator Houses hold, would it also therefore follow that the Navigators had a vested interest in the Webway Project failing? I know it was supposed to be secret, but people talk and the Navigator Houses would surely have heard whispers about a potential threat to their existence, perhaps through someone in the Emperors service on the project, who was also on the payroll of a Navigator house to keep tabs on what the Lord and Saviour of Mankind was up to?

Make sure the money has come back and then pop it straight on ebay user

surprise Tau attack

How does this look for a 40k AOS list?
> drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TH_2VHTEHyNnN1VVVkYm9RNjQ/view

Raven Guard Tactics, 10 Battlescrolls
> Chapter Master
- Skilled Marksman
- Plasma Pistol
> 4 Scout squads
- Veteran Sergeants
- Tactical: Missile Launchers
> 3 Sternguard Squads
> 1 Devastator squad
- Las
> 1 Vanguard Veteran Squad
- Grav Pistols

No. Auxilliary is a seperate thing.

There's the CAD with HQ, Troops, Fast Attack etc.

That's a kind of detachment. There's also different ones for specific factions.

These guys get detachments with specific formations, which are groups of units.

An Auxilliary is a kind of formation not in the core or command section.

Except the camps have actual standards of living, forced labor in a remarkably humane way.

Power Armor Interrogator has one of the sexiest models in 40k. So he gets my vote.

guys i need some Porphyrion walking gifs
i didn't save them last time

So the 40k endtimes have officially begun

The thousand sons and their world are in realspace and the future invasion of terra is imminent

Who will be the next Primarch to march to the drums once more? I imagine it will be Russ coming back out of the warp.

bullshit

the implications is they're sent to reeducation camps/vanished

fuggin Tauist trying to pretend you're better than anyone

I need one of those for my mechanicum.

with how much love vulcan got from those ork novels I wouldn't be surprised if it was him

>Standards of living can't be higher than the fucking gulag if they can't breed
>I get my lore from video games

The DoW depiction of Tau, which is the only source I know of that depicts the camps in that way is by far the harshest depiction of them.

>Better than anyone
obviously not, the Tau are just in the habit of ally collecting instead of purging, with subtle trends toward becoming as dark as the rest of the setting.

Whcihc one bros
Space Wolves
Tyranids
Adeptus Mechanicus
which will i have most fun with

Are there any battle reports with the Thousand Sons out yet? You'd think people would be rushing to get the release-day views.

AdMech have the most variety of lists available to them, and can be any level of competitive that you want.

Not Russ first. Guilliman or the Lion for my money.

Skih-tar-ee
Skih-tar-ee-eye
Skih-tar-ee-ee

Which?

Skit-ar-eye, duh.

Skih-tar-ee

For fuck sake can we stop

Skih-tar-ee-eye

Rome: Total War ruined my ability to pronounce pseudo-latin.

I have to shout it as well.

ski-tar-ee

The first one.

Also, check these fucking trips.

I've always heard Skih-tar-ee, and assubed they were the Skitarii (ie. the army), and not multiple Skitarii (ie. soldiers).

That was an elaborate ruse.

Here they really are.

> pseudo-latin
High Gothic.

Bike

What trips?

Old Magos Donald had a forge

Skih-tar-ee-eye-ee-eye-oh

And in his forge he had a bot

With a beep beep here

And a beep beep there

Here a beep, there a beep

Everywhere a beep beep

Old Magos Donald had a forge

*assumed
Fucking phones.

Don't fall for the meme of buying two codices.

Go wolves m8

I FEEL THE TRIPS OVERTAKING ME...

IT IS A GOOD PAIN!

>Don't be a meme
>Be wolves
kek

True, but I'm going to pick up BaC, so I suppose I'll just use the plasma pistol and Crozius chaplain in there.

I love Plasma.

Stop trying mate.

Is the sentinel formation any good? As an ally for another Imperial army?

Just want an excuse to have more walkers.
Also any formation for the Crab walker of the mechanicus?

>So the 40k endtimes have officially begun

Cool, do we get a sweet complete makeover like Age Of Sigmar in a couple of years too?

Okay...

So with the imperials and chaos about to get primarchs, do you think future updated books will let us see some of the other factions get bigger more badass scary leaders?

Like Ghazghkull fulfilling his destiny and becoming the new beast etc

Russ as big ass wolfen creature (just like his fellows who came back already - just bigger)

Now hear me out but I think there's a chance of Sanguinius returning.

Blood Angels were left on a cliff hanger that doesnt involve Terra therefor they can do the same thing as Warzone Fenris and advance the setting but then have everyone heading to Terra so nothing technically changes. Theres enough hints and funny business going on with them already so although its unlikely, so is dreadnought Guillimen or Grotesque Khan.

nah they aren't rebooting 40k, just updating the lore

>dreadnaught Guillimen

I never thought about this, I fucking love the idea

>the techmarines just put the gauntlets of ultramar on it in place of dreadnought power fists

Sanguinor and Mephiston merge into Sanguinius.

>see some of the other factions get bigger more badass scary leaders?

No. This will never happen unless the leader is/was a human in power armour.

Well I know what they're doing now

Horus Heresy is about to end

They just finished the beast series

so the next big thing is a 40k endtimes/update book series OR another small series like the beast books about stuff inbetween heresy and 40k

Happened in AoS.

There's like Horusian Wars happening soon.

All the side Primarch pre-meeting the Emperor era books.

And the Endtimes/Update books will happen anyway.

The Sanguinor, Mephiston, Dante, Astorath and Corbulo combine their armours to form Mecha-Sanguinius.

I hated Vulkan in the Beast Arises Novel. He was a fucking Saiyan flying around defeating an entire planet of Orks, resisting gravity beams which can crush planets and redirecting Waaagh!!! energy like it was a fucking spirit bomb

>Primarch pre-meeting the Emperor era books
I can at long last hope for a depiction of Fulgrim that is not fully retarded, yay false hope!

This is just dumb. Your clearly making a ridiculously exaggerated statement here drawn only from the one Dawn of War game.

The Tau treat their captives better than the Imperium (not that that is an achievement) but its true. Why does that offend you? Its just a part of the game's lore that Tau are more merciful and humane, big deal, the nids are man eating bugs, does it offend you that the Imperium doesn't eat as much biomass as nids?

>Given the power that the Navigator Houses hold, would it also therefore follow that the Navigators had a vested interest in the Webway Project failing?

Are you suggesting that the Navigators might have had a hand in fucking everything up in the interests of keeping in power?

Just goes to show you that you should never trust a fucking mutant.

Purged. Its pretty much the Emperor's only solution to things.

Tau do not fit the setting.

> a fucking spirit bomb

At the end of the 13th Black Crusade, Abaddon will be stopped when Roboute Gulliman tries to call on the Galaxy to lend him energy for a Steel Rain Bomb, and nobody listens until Ciaphas Cain gets on the vox network and rallies everyone to give energy.

I need this.

Yes. By far. Its simple really; Tau will allow life forms to live with a rather wide margin of freedoms, civil liberties and comfortable living standards.

All other factions (barring Eldar) are explicitly dedicated to wiping out all other life in the galaxy. Neither are great options so, in the setting, Tau are far more benign than all other factions (which in 40k isn't saying much but, at the same time, is true).

Farsight Enclaves might be even better than the Empire. Exodites also give them a run since Exodites only react defensively. If no-one invades their planets the Exodites don't hurt anyone else.

They're becoming more aggressive and their love for mechas will be their doom.

AoS wasn't 40k. Additionally Fantasy, which AoS came from, always had more balanced factions and characters. Orcs and Goblins in Fantasy wiped out a whole 12th of the Empire permanetly.

40k is different. All that matters and wins in 40k is Marines or Chaos Marines.

So AoS doesn't prove anything. Only Marines and Chaos will be getting big boy characters (and I can bet you already Marines are going to beat each Primarch in every book they appear in).

Years and Years ago several people from BL and GW expressed interest in doing the Age of Apostasy once HH was finished.

It'll never happen as that means they would have to write about the Sisters, let alone them kicking Marine arse towards the end.

But it's fun to dream of what could never be.

>I had to play some faggot who took monstermash Tau.
Remarkably good job of raining in the salt user.

Unless they're Wulfen apparently, then they even get a clean pass from the fucking Grey Knights

Fantasy was terribly balanced, 7th ed Daemons broke the game so much a lot of people left and never came back.

Void Dragons going to love all his shiny new toys.

>Waah Japanmechs don't fit my setting bodged together from Judge Dredd, Michael Moorcock, Dune and a little dash of everything considered cool by brittish nerds in the 80's
>Even though Eldar are already Weaboo as shit and plenty of factions have mechs
>Oh no, their civilians are good guys and their leaders shady bastards that doesn't remind me of every other 40k faction ever even if the leaders have better PR.

Oh god retarded Horus Heresy writting with sisters.

I think he means in fluff, rather than TT.

Well neither Orks or Tyranids will listen and since that's most life forms in the galaxy I doubt the Spirit Bomb would even work...which seems par for the course.

Fluff you idiot. How did you interpret my blatant 'destroyed a 12th of the Empire' comment as being about crunch?

I'm pretty sure the combined energy of most of the galaxy's humans can kill Abaddon user.

Burn his soul out like Horus's was, let Draigo step up and realise his destiny as the third Warmaster.

Mecha Shas'Obama will be immune to vampiric space butterflies as par Tau fluff. Doesn't matter if the vast majority of Tau will be zombies kept alive by implants but Mecha Shas'Obama has to find a use for the dead Tau.

I don't know. It took the Emps to kill Horus and everyone knows the Emps is stronger than all life in the galaxy so I don't think just humans will work on Abaddon (particularly if he's got all 4 Gods blessings and Drach since now we know Drach can go toe-to-toe with the Emporer)

Well in that case, how is fantasy fluff balanced when Chaos won?

Why would the Void Dragon control Tau Tech? Sure he has technopathic powers, but he's not ingrained enough to take over it all. The Void Dragon poses the largest threat to the Imperium since he's been incoporated into the core of their technology.

Honestly, it's just the "they're mostly good guys" that I have a problem with.

Everyone is supposed to be so terrible, the Imperium are the good guys.

Yet, the Tau.

I love their mechs, love their cyber-asian feel, but fuck me are they too morally good to be in 40k.

They're the reasonable aliens (aliens with whom one can reason) that make them some interesting diplomacy rather than waging massive war.

They are also interesting as being the other superpower a human may be interested to turncoat without being involved in religious change of beliefs, it's just politics.

Before End Times.

Post-End Times its crap. But Pre-End Times it was way better than 40k has ever been (in terms of equal shine for the factions)

So if we're talking about a reboot AoS style for 40k expecting balance among factions is stupid. In 40k what matters are Marines and the people they kill. In fantasy all the Factons mattered to a great deal till End Times came along.

40k just doesn't have anything comparable to the Dwarf losses of the Goblin Wars, the loss of Solland and Sylvania and such. The Imperium suffers no major losses similar to it.

I don't give a shit about tau, but Eldar aren't weaboo. They are more Celtic than anything.

>Has a bunch of wars where everyone matters
>Eventual conclusion with a winner
Be better user.

Does anyone want to share this please?

>Everyone is supposed to be so terrible
>the Imperium are the good guys
Love yourself user, you need pre-fall to have a fall.

Who declared the Imperium the good guys? When was this ever made canon?

>Constant reference to Jap shit
>Not Weaboo