/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Open Signups Edition

Veeky Forums Fumbbl League Season VI signups open now!

Veeky Forums BloodBowl 2 League is currently live.

Stunty League season 2 is currently on playoffs.

Secret Autism League is in round 2-3.

The new edition is also out!
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=915691
meeplelikeus.co.uk/blood-bowl-2016-accessibility-teardown/
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=915808
youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E
fumbbl.com/~Big_Moth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vampires are communists

Goblins box when

Can anyone get a death zone scan or screen shot PDF from the app up please??? ;-;

SEASON VI WHEN?

besides big guys, name situations where you don't want plus strength

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=915691

Stunty semifinals: Warped and Wracked vs. Fun Herders

70k 5235 snotling.

>Blodge on big guys
is better than pro then?

When you have Stand Firm to start with?

That's literally Anything But a 6 to do ANYTHING, on a player who you need at least two other players as well as your blocker to get 2 dice against, and that's just my Str4 Flesh Golem.
I've seen coaches lose their shit over that guy and waste an entire line of scrimmage trying to put that Golem down, and even when they did finally get him down, he goes down without moving, so they still need to go around his square and into other tacklezones.

Skills on skinks?

No.

Diving tackle, catch, sidestep or diving catch.

top kek!

Is Hand-off useful?

Yes Handing iff is very good. You want your skinks reasonably spread out and handing off at the eight time can be a game changer. If you want a hand off go for diving catch for 2+ or catch.

Diving Catch does nothing for handoffs.

Sorry about the delay. I have been focused on the Reddit league and didn't have time to read your PM's and such.

I will get to it when Reddit league is over.

Cheers,
Mauled

Had a rather busy weekend actually painting miniatures.

I'll do a checklist tomorrow evening, and we'll kick off Veeky Forums FUMBBL League VI for the weekend.

When do signups close?

Like I say, weekend we'll start playing so Thursday.

It'll be the usual, I'll look Friday at getting even numbers in both leagues and reject dead-on-arrival applications etc.

Thanks for the date, now I can procrastinate my application

Please save the checklist for the lock-in. Faggots will tryhard and choose the best team against all the teams signed up.

This

that's not true, diving catch adds +1 to catch an accurate pass, a hand-off is considered an accurate pass

You might think so, but it doesn't work in practice.

Why don't you do it instead of begging in every thread?

It's a dirty game
It's a dirty world
I rolled boxcars on a niggled witch
Ain't no telling what I'd do for that SPP
And when it comes to rolling snakes I got a major

I always assumed that 'accurate pass' was 'a person who passes with "accurate"'

Jump up?

Thinking of making my human team green and yellow like the comic/novel teams.

What colors should I make my Orc team?

You should try actually reading the rules, then.

Purple and yellow for accurate rivalries.

Is four gutter runners typical for a Skaven team?

yes. they're your best players

eh, I'd say the storm vermin are the best players, but the gunners aren't bad that's for sure

Alright, Domunperg, I'm spinning right now.

>Has seen anything outside of BBII

Jokes on you, a pleb like me just stole all your advice.

If you can play tabletop Blood Bowl, check your ableist privilege

???

what is fluid intelligence

what tumblr is this from?

Blood Bowl accessibility review

meeplelikeus.co.uk/blood-bowl-2016-accessibility-teardown/

" It’s certainly not for everyone though – you need a fair degree of psychic armour to weather the storm of vindictive fate at the very least"

brb collecting my veterans welfare check because I suffered PTSD from my 0 spp halfling dying.

as far as I can tell "fluid intelligence" is just, "Are you a retard"

and this guy is saying that, if you're a retard, there's no way you can play bloodbowl

consider it the highschool GED check

Help! I want to play blood bowl but i only have the pic related piece of the set. Where to get others?

fluid intelligence is the ability to reason etc
crystalized intelligence is knowledge base you have acquired throughout development

What's gas intelligence? And solid intelligence? What about plasma intelligence?

yeah but there isn't a single game in the world where the ability to reason will allow you to play, every game requires crystal intelligence to LEARN THE RULES

They're level upgrades you can pick from the following sources

>4+ Years playing the game in a league IRL
>Supporting a local sports team that is awful. Such as say Portsmouth Football Club, or the Cleaveland Browns.
> Repeatedly voting for the Liberal Democrats
> 4+ Months playing DOTA or similar
> Have ever played Rugby

The match you've been all waiting for:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=915808

>isnt accessible to fluid intelligence
>emotionally challenging
Guess i am not picking this game to play with my wife's son

>Guess i am not picking this game to play with my wife's son
made me chuckle, or is it cuckle

>teams built around player synergies like the goblins.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E

Game theme for the edgiest stunties around

No. If you are going down as a skink, relying on getting back up is a no show.

Is that a B5 reference?

Fuck forgot pic related.

I havn't seen that wallpaper on the website until today. Dwarf team soon?

it should be next kit out. also nice to see hoagie ref in the art.

It's purple and green you dumb shit.

that wall paper was emailed to you (if you signed up to be spammed by gw) like a month ago

Wtf?!? Maybe he is color blind. Check ur ableitist priviledge shitlord.

After an exciting game that wasn't conclusive up until the ref's whistle, the game of Pawnchingpeeptl and Lazy Drunks ended in a thrilling 1-1 draw.

gg m8

GG, some people complain about matches v Dwarves but that was heartpounding at times.

Also, I can't seem to be able to type anything after the ref whistle, is this intentional?

the game server drops the game as soon as the turn ends, so you gotta get your GGs in before the TD/Risky Stuff

how does colour blindness factor in at all? all the players have the exact same colour scheme forcing you to tell them apart by the spikes on their shoulderpads or lack thereof
i would've given it an F on emotiveness though, people will get ptsd from playing blood ball for too long
also what the fuck is fluid intelligence
i would've assumed that socioeconomic and memory would both be f cosidering the ridiculous amount of obscure rules and how expensive it is to build a single team, let alone a couple dozen
if you're blind you could always replace the players with shapes, square for lineman, star for blitzer etc

I think it can be argued that you are supposed to paint the miniatures, and if you're colorblind or shit, you can paint them with colors you can see, so you'd differentiate them.

If I don't understand half of these criteria in this "accessibility review". It actually feels like satire.

Game ends 2-0 in favor of the Chaos All Star Juniors, cultivated from what Lord Borak calls:

"A salubrious slaughter send off for those young ones coming of age."

I've never gotten a trophy before, how do I post the image onto my team bio?

Take the code from the place with the trophy and put it in your bio.

Well, I guess I have, there's just no trophy image for Secret League

>mfw that Stormveemin blade

WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW IS THAT LEGAL?

My accessibility review for Veeky Forums.org:

Colour Blindness: A
You can change the custom themes and shit yo

Eye Strain: D--
Staring at computers is bad

Fluid Intelligence: Remedial
Lots of unwritten rules, contracting opinions

Safe Space: Minus Gamma
Very aggressive and mean words, you will get PTSD

SJW Cuck Test: Fail
Lots of immature, uneducated alt-right trolls who will insinuate that you're not as good as them merely because your wife fucks other men.

Looks like I broke that page last time I updated the obits. Gimme a sec

Obviously because I don't fucking have it -.-

>-.-
You have to go back

It's really not, just GW forgetting that you're supposed to use your body as a weapon as Nuffle decrees. Decorative spikes and the occasional knuckle duster are permitted, but this is an oversight caused by wanting to "look cool" as it were.

>People say bb isnt accessible to special needs / fluid intelligence
>Ram gets a trophy
Veeky Forums league and Mauled given Accessible Gaming Environment award when?

winners page is back up

I hate how the new Blood Bowl miniatures have clear cut WEAPONS. Or is that in some way not a foreign object that he's carrying.

The videogame has absolutely no weapons except mugs for dwarves or players who always cheat (assassins),

I wish the human blitzers were the only ones with the knuckle blades, as I find them pretty hard to differentiate from the standard linesmen desu.

If I understood the figures correctly, the blitzers have a massive spike (blade?) that resembles a griffin's head in the middle of their helmets, it's HUGE. Linemen also have it, but it's significantly smaller.

Differentiating them is the reason I started painting these teams I wasn't too keen on playing.

The human team in question is an expy of the Green Bay Packers. So the Orcs should be the Minnesota Vikings.

Yeah, a lot in our local league are saying that a LOT of the fist spikes are gonna get a substantial trim. Lord knows what they're gonna do for the Skaven ones though.

I mean, we let Morg get away with it because he's Morg. Are YOU going to be the ref to tell Morg'n'Thorg that his fist spike is clearly a fucking cutlas attached to a plate?

Yeah, Star Players are fine. What's not fine is my Blood Bowl figures looking like they're from Age Of Sigmar with weirder armor.

old gw bb models had the punching daggers

again, old bb models had the punching daggers

>thinking size matters

Buy it then you fucking peasant.

Put money in to the game or GW will do what GW does and fuck it over with lack of support.

Arhkam Crawlers coach, when are you available?

The only model that really looks like it's from AoS is that one Slayer with the apparently prehensile beard.

Coach of Grundlepunch, hit me up on Fumbbl with when you can play

fumbbl.com/~Big_Moth

Just got a 12 on my human lineman, should I go for +1 strength right away or something else?

whoops, I forgot to mention, it's his first level up.

I'd go for the Str increase myself. At Str4 it makes it all the harder to sack him if he's the ball carrier, and he's hitting harder for CAS results as well.

Of course next level up you give him Block and suchlike after that it depends on how he's doing and what you feel like you're comfortable using him for.

Yes.

How to Nurgle vs Dark Elf?