Get in

Get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/video/2017/12/11/this-fund-is-targeting-cryptocurrencies-and-firms-that-support-the-market.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how high will it go this time? guess 55-65

380 then we will see

Im sad this is getting shilled the last few days, its still a good pump n dumper but anyone that says its going interstellar is a liar

just sold the last of my NEOs, buying back at $30

pumps and dumps happen fast you idiot.

this isn't, look at its steady growth.

>doesnt know how to zoom out.

>being this desperate

>Binance
Being this new...

Am I the only old /biztard left?

>bitcoin-neo scale
kek

came sooner than I expected

Clearly those fuddin didn't watch the recent meet in Japan.

neo buy now?

This helped too
cnbc.com/video/2017/12/11/this-fund-is-targeting-cryptocurrencies-and-firms-that-support-the-market.html

Come on bro, some of us are still accumulating

well i'm not
fuck you

There we go,
Thats more like it!

Neo is always good for me, gotta love the chinks

Tfw just bought in 3 hours ago

Been piling my margin gains into NEO last few days. Last time I had a NEO bag was bought mid Sept and sold for comfy 2x gains a few weeks later - wish I'd held desu.

why is this uncanny valley?

aggressive beauty mode on some smart phones?

is this a flag?!?!

buy GAS not NEO, thank me later

Got nearly 800 Neo.
ATM my gas pays for my yearly vacation. Sooner or later it will pay for my monthly expenses

why

who cares we're holding for years

>Sooner or later it will pay for my monthly expenses

when Neo crashes and you have to live off food stamps to survive, dope strategy actually

IT'S NEO'S TIME TO SHINE. IM GONNA MAKE IT BROS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Implying I hold only neo
Implying it will crash
Implying you have no fucking clue about the dragon neo is

because gas might be worth more in the future then neo itself. neo is not divisible, gas is. neo is more of a "share" of the network with which you can generate gas. (thats also why it was named Antshares before it rebranded to Neo)

Neo = Government token
Gas = need to have to use smartcontracts and pay for transaction fees

the gas production will also decline per year. also if the neo blockchain will host a lot of application in the futures and smartcontracts GAS will be needed. more demand = higher price.

im holding the exact same amount of gas as i have neo because of that. i might sell of my neo in the future.

Gas producing will decline slowly but neo hodlers get the contract gases which will be used

what does that mean though? gas will increase?

nice, was thinking this too around 5 months ago but only bought a few gas, was wondering why it wasn't higher

Yes. The more it's used the more hodlers get