Why is nobody talking about this mooning

Why is nobody talking about this mooning

Got in last night after listening to some conspiracy faggot posting a thread on here about it going to 5k minimum.
Thought it was for sure a bad decision but woke up with nice gains, gonna watch this closer now

i got all in last night , now holding 21 bch and hodling for 1 year

shhh don't ruin it

6.6bch poorfag reporting

Because it's a scamcoin pump and dump backed by eBay scammer and draft dodger Roger Ver and Chinese Triad agent Jihad Wu.

Because it's meaningless. The coin is just a manipulation game taking the media focus away from the more exciting ALTs, simply because it has 'bitcoin' in its name.

scam your mother if u want scam

5,18 BCH poorfag here

I can't even tell if this is satire at this point
every anti-BCH poster speaks like this
it's like Trump speak

because everything's mooning

BTC Core is a scam.

The bcash crowd is not to be trusted.

>2017
buying btrash peddled by explosive salesmen and chinese miners

Yeah I'm pretty much all in BCH for the next year as well. I might jump in and out if I see some easy gains elsewhere but only with the goal of increasing my BCH stack. BCH is going to 100k desu

nobody gives a fuck of dimwitted crypto-"anarchists" who are basically virgins in their basement. smart people only try to predict if this has a chance of multiplying, ride the waves and make money, then hop off the train again. given the recent confirmation of BCH being on coinbase this is a no brainer.

Put half of my BTC stack in to prepare for January first and the speculation before it literally yesterday
Wew

same here, I saw how it breaks the resistance and bought over 5 BCH at ~0.97

I just simply don’t get why people are taking up this mcafee/criminal created coin. I’m simply baffled. Is this just part of the *down with government control libertarianism* because i can see no other reason to get behind bitcash over any of the other crypto. If Kim DotCom made a coin bitcash would die in a heartbeat

that is because money doesn't care about your immature teenage ideologies

welcome to the real world buddy

>SBI Group talks
>Privacy (see cashshuffle)
>Bitcoin cash debit card
>CoinEx opening a BCH Pairing exchange
>Possibly added to coinbase

....This will goto 4k at least.

This

Not it won’t when Mcafee gives it all to an Israeli banker to pay off his crazy ass schemes.

Bitcoin cash hit 3k+ weekend! thanks me late poorfag-chan!!

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but bitcorn is legit and bcash is skam?? :/ :( :( :(

All in on Bitcoin cash, Monero and Zcash