Gaming Table Thread

So Veeky Forums let's have a gaming table thread.

My group recently acquired a dedicated room for our gaming in the basement of one of our houses. It looks *really* nice, my friend did some great work on it. Bookshelf right behind the table for all of our books, we can close the door and have some peace and quiet from the other inhabitants. Nice and cozy.

Only issue is the table, which is nice but too small. Apparently it's 34 x 60 inches or something like that. But honestly I think we are going to need a 4x6 or even 4x8 table. Not sure how to approach this. Maybe a folding table? We just want room for our mat, minis, and char sheets, as well as the up to 7 people we have at one time (though often it is less). The room can fit that many, but the table is too small. Any ideas? Also post more pretty game tables.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVbo7ycpkeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R8 my table peeps

19/33

where does one acquire such a flag?

Reminds me, I need to get around to hosting Secret Hitler.

internet
we did that but not at this table

14/88

'sup

Your swastika is backwards... unless you're Hindu or something.

Edgy/10

What is the cheapest table?

It's not hard to make a 4x8 table for gaming.

where would one acquire this?

Tablescape tiles from secret weapon and GW ruins.

holy hell that's a lot of money. Never collected that much detailed work for gameboards before, but that shit looks great painted. I wonder if it's worth the purchase for ease sake

Is the game about Nazi Vampires?

Game about hindu nazis?

Get this table maybe.

>Fanta
>Cheap screw off cap wine that apparently only one guy is drinking
>gas station candy
>Shitty nylon flag on a tiny table
Offensively tacky. 2/10

This is a blue board.

Called the Fletcher Capstan table. $50-70,000.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVbo7ycpkeI

Gorgeous table, but it's well worth crushing your dreams in advance.

I fueling love that table. I'm not sure how exactly but they managed to make the motorised version less cool.

what a nice cat.

backwards swastika and flag not ironed. You gay, son

I jelly so Imma insult you. Damn pooheads with your nice tables and your computer and cat,

Incredible. Moar?

beyond the obvious edge you bought a shitty nylon table cloth that couldn't fit your table

>Your swastika is backwards
My first thought

When I move out, I want to use my knowledge of woodworking (I'm a French Polisher but it kinda transfers) to build a sweet table that I can use for Dinner and Games. Perhaps some sort of removable surface.

To those who do have a gaming table, would you say having a 'pit' as it were is of benefit? I feel like I ought to have one, but the only reason I can actually justify it with is; removable surface so multi-purpose table, and Die won't escape if you throw them like a retard. Is there anything else?

Appropriate for a Hellsing campaign, maybe.

It's lighter orange, so it's the good kind of Fanta, though.

What I wnat to know is how do you hide the unexplored parts of the terrain from your players?

you can leave a game in there without cleaning up when you put the top back on

downside is that you hunch a little more and the table sounds hollow when placing plates on it

The spot where the man of the house/DM sits should have controls to fire blades into the chest of people with a small knifegun hidden underneath.

>What I wnat to know is how do you hide the unexplored parts of the terrain from your players?
Not all gaming tables are for RPGs...

Where are those floor tiles from?

Secret Weapon.

Lookin very nice man.

Really nice but why have you edited out the background?

that's a really adorable cat. Are they cuddly?

I though it was a product photo on first glance, but the cropping is too shitty for that.

It does the job. The table cost twice as much as the wizard did.

the wizard was $12

Yeah I'd love one like that except 4'x8'

Cuddly as shit, he thinks nuzzling my face until I want to murder him is the best way to ask for food.

That's mines size, and it works well for RPGs, though you could comfortably lose half a foot or so in width. For most boardgames I'd say 6-7x3 is ideal, but I'm glad for the extra foot of width when we bust out twilight imperium.