Searchfag Cheatbox
>Warhammer 40k General
>Warhammer 40,000 General
>Warhammer 40000 General

Other urls found in this thread:

webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have posted the list builder too, user. But good job.

First for Magnus

>post yfw some shitstain SoB collector will declare they won't be buying this model and are disappointed with GW for some microaggression like not releasing a complete plastic release this month

>high heels for power armour

What list builder? I also should have added /40kg/ to the searchfag box, but oh well.

Bastardry

Always a failure, eh?

Sayaka sister of battle hopefully soon

0110th for the Omnissah's tricky plastic kits.
Man these are fiddly to build.

>mfw faithfully translated 2nd edition cover artwork

>not wanting to skewer the enemies of Man with your iron fucking feet

Repent, sister.

>Breast skulls

Really like this model but is there anyway to make her face look...not so haggard? Or is that just the way they painted her and the not the actual model

I have exactly same problem as this user Also thinking about Tau, SW or Nids so I will give answers for questions you asked him

tl;dr
I'm poorfag who wants to play low-point games (500 - 1000 max) and KT and thinks about three armies
- Army with great lore and nice models but probably unplayable (Nids)
- Newbie friendly army with easy to paint good-looking models (Tau)
- Fuckin space killing machines on cyber-wolves - that's metal as fuck and probably cheap enough for me (SW)

I really like Nids lore - emotionless swarm of claws and fangs rampaging through universe - there is nothing I could dislike about it. The Greater Good and young race making its first steps in grimdark universe is also appealing to me.

Models - I like them all so let's talk about technical aspects.
Tau's seem to be the easiest to paint. I like their retro-futuristic a e s t h e t i c no homo and the fact that most of them have no faces and small amount of hard details
I don't really like Imperium and SM models - they look bland to me. Unexpectedly there is something catchy in SW design. I'm looking at them and I'm like "well fuck me, but they are fancy as fuck".

I want to play low-point games and Kill Team so I will probably stop at buying SC Box and maybe some day build an 1k pts army but don't really want to go "bigger". I'm poorfag so I really would like to keep this as budget as possible. Playing with dinky, itsy-bitsy swarm would be comfy as fuck but I know it's rather unhandy and impractical. That’s why I’m thinking about Tau and SW too

The one someone always asks for when they get posted.

Blame bored Tech-priests.

you're now manually remembering the onager's legs.

Many of the heretics that they face are hulking, giant Chaos Space Marines. Space Marines are already mutants, but the fallen are doubly so.

The high heels allow them to stand tall enough to deny space marines a significant amount of their height advantage, and thus slay heretics better.

No, get out with your weeb shit and waifu-ing of the SOB.

>not wanting to look fabulous on the battlefield

probably the paint job. if you take another few layers you could soften the face but it's a bit beyond my skill.

Yes. 90% of a mini's facial appearance comes from the paintjob. Without the deep lined shadows in the cheeks she'd look a lot younger.

I like how they even got blanche to paint the example mini

It makes me sad because the actual sisters range will never be this fucking blanche

Eh the tubes on the undercarriage of the onager and the ladders on the side, rung by rung, were more difficult for me and my stubby thumbs

I actually just build a list using a simple spreadsheet and the codex. I always ignore those posts. If it is worth adding to the template, post it and I'll remember it next time.

>then they will whine they weren't able to buy the limited miniature when SoB are properly updated in a few months

What do good World Eater armies look like these days? Was thinking of buying some berserkers and rebuilding my chaos army with the new legion rules.

But what do chaos players take these days?

Nah, that wasn't too bad for me, and it was the third kit I ever built, after the rest of the Get Started box.
The big problem is all the tiny spikes on the Skitarii and Sicarians that always break.
Also fitting that tiny cable linking the front leg to the body is difficult even with tweezers.

I really should have picked something simpler to build and paint for my first army and minis, but they look so cool and play so well.....

I did those with some tweezers. Makes it much easier, and if you mess up you only get some glue on the underside you never see.

>she

>why the fuck is her leg so high?
Because it's hot. Blanche is clearly an artificer of the far future tasked with inspiring the common man of the Imperium.

Since we'll receive Traitor Legion this weekend, that will completely change how a CSM army is played, we can't really be sure yet
It'd be best if you waited a couple of week for people to playtest the new rules and than repeat the question

I'll do the conversion mysefl don't worry lol

Like the OP says, Raising her legs in praise.

I normally run WEs to support my IWs, but I run them alone in lowish point games with a bunch of 'zerkers in the Maelstrom of Gore with Kharn, a Daemon Prince with the Black mace, and a couple of raptor squads. It doesn't always work well, but it's always fun.

webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Don't even bother buying Berzerkers, in a World Eaters detachment, fucking everyone with a free VotLW is basically a cheaper Berzerker. Berzerker Termies, Bikers, whatever. Traitor's Legions is what you want.

>He thinks those clubfeet shoes and fucked up calves are hot

more like ANUS, a'mrite guise

>Not liking the uncannily distorted female form

Do you even /d/?

The new Traitor's Legion book comes out this weekend and the World Eater get solid special rules in it. Berserkers themselves end up being overcosted but the rules almost turn every other CSM in the army into Khorne Berserkers. The leaked rules are on 1d4chan's CSM tactics page.

>the heels are actually powerknives
>also flamers

plastic sisters better have them as well

>Don't even bother buying Berzerkers
Well, unless you want to use them as WE MoK CSM.

I meant the actual unit.

right

In my experience, I've found that any of the space marines are really easy to paint and do look really good! (Especially the thunder wolves.) However, the Tau will definitely be easier to paint due to their very box like aesthetic. Tyranids while being very unique IMO, will require a bit more effect than the other 2 army's due to most of their models being flesh and not armoured like the other 2.

>Army with great lore and nice models but probably unplayable (Nids)
a-are Nids unplayable? i just decided on them...
Please don't tell me that i have to rethink this...

Right but he meant buying the models, as in with money. That's fine if he just uses tham as WE CSM rather than the cult unit.

Nah, you're good. They're monobuild at competative level (Flyrant Spam or bust), but casual they're alright.

>a-are Nids unplayable?
what's the model you like the most?
if it's not a winged tyrant you're screwed

>Tactical Pumps

World Eaters got a big buff. All regular Chaos Space Marines(including terminators, bikes etc) automatically become Berzerkers. They get the special rules(Fearless, Adamantium Will, Furious Charge) for free as their legion tactics(on top of free VotLW).

The almighty Bloodfeeder is back, replace your attacks characteristic with 2d6 and take an AP2 wound every time you roll a 1 on a die. There's also another daemon weapon for a grand total of THREE daemon weapons available to khorne CSM, you can use Gorefather(an established canon WE relic axe) too now. There's also a dickish brass collar that gives you +2 DtW and reflects back perils if you succeed, a plasma pistol that doesn't get hot(lol) and A BANNER THAT GIVES A UNIT +3 TO MOVING, RUNNING AND CHARGING. So basically WE get some really good wargear to make up for the fact that they cant take sorcerers.

You also get a detachment where everyone except your tanks get a 2d6" free move at the start of the game.

The original berzerker codex entry is just if you want to use the Maelstrom of Gore core formation, or if that +1 WS is really worth the 4 extra points per model.

so i don't have a chance unless i have flying stuff?
pls guise don't kill my dreams

>faithfully translated
are you fucking kidding me or are you just blinded by gratitude that GW have made any SoB model of any kind

>quads 4s quads

So right now is there any reason at all to take a Maleceptor rather than just bringing good old Zoanthropes? I know it got buffed by the FAQ, but still...

Are you looking to go into a competative, tournament level meta?

They're on the weaker side at the moment. But no, not unplayable unless you're trying to win big tournaments. Also if you can now make them quite a bit nastier with Genestealer Cult allies. That's something they never really had access to in the entire history of allies rules in 40k.

user, a male in the military arm of the Ecclesiarchy would be heresy. You're not a heretic, are you?

It's exactly the fucking same minus her looking a bit thicker.

well honest answer
the rumors about a new edition in summer 2017 are there. it is very possible they change alot with that, so do most of what ppl say is only true for a couple months.

Curses, I've been exposed!

So which one is it?

no

Are women in limey art, games and fictional entertainment hideous because all limey women are ugly and its all they ever know? Or because they're jealous of non-limeys having hot bitches?

Even Amerifats have better lookers than limeyland.

Anyone knows the Aux formations for Night Lords?

Its because Brits are notoriously gay and reference men for what their women should look like.

this one you faggot, the others are autosaged/archived

First one's old and almost gone

second one is already archived

and third is non titled so is a non thread.

Well is on autosage, and is dead, so it's this or , and is untitled.

>DEATH TO THE CORPSE EMPEROR

No idea, veteran noob wasnt very clear about those.

sUCH MEM BERRY GUB

So I bought a ton of shit from my local GW and noticed the Christmas boxes have a Fleur-De-lys on them.

Pretty sure this means we're going to be getting Sisters as more than a Metal force.

Were you expecting cute waifu Sisters of Battle with anime babyfaces like in the fan art?

>Aux: the 8

whatever that means.

One more time the eavy metal team proves they can't paint females for SHIT.

why are people saying that 1ksons exalted sorcs cant take spell familiars? Are they retarded or is there a reason?
They may take rewards, which should include the ones in the codex?

Blanche painted it.

>he wants to fuck a man with a wig on

Its okay, you can come out of the closet now Lionel, you're among the most protected groups in the world.

What would everybody's opinion be of a small force of Tempestus Scions all riding in Valkryies supported by a very Close combat/Close quarters oriented Tau Farsight list? (Yes I'm the same guy as before)

Like I've said in previous threads I'm starting off small with the tau, and I already have the needed models to pull this off, 4 regular scion squads and 2 command squads with two valkyries.

My thoughts being that until I build up the Tau force with more fire warriors/breachers in devilfish, this could be the surrogate until then. Lots of scion squads grav chuting out of valkyries to take objectives and to melt either vehicles/any possible opposition to my crisis suits.

>Bloodfeeder being back

This pleases me greatly.

>Gorefather
Wasn't that destroyed in the books and only Gorechild was salvaged? Either way that's cool.

With the Brass Collar, is it that as long as I have the collar I deny on a 4+ or does that only trigger when a power targets that unit... Because if I can shut down Invisibility I will grab Khorne and love it till the day I die. I hate loosing to that kind of bullshit.

This user here

So are they useable in KT and small games? If I pick Nids SC, what else should I buy to keep them budget but have some fun on low points without being devastated by everything?

Blanche did not paint the miniature, no.

Fuck's sake, I told you last thread. Aspiring Sorcerors, not Exalted.

Blanche is not exactly a good mini painter. Just look at that face. Jesus.

They are retarded.

But GW is retarded too, for some reason exalted sorcs cant take terminator armor. And all thousand sons cult sorcs can only get force staff models now despite previously being modeled with force swords.

Sure, just bring like 40 of the gaunts.

Although I don't play any of these armies they surprisingly the armies I against the most, so let me give you my view as a CSM and IG player.

Nids are stronger in low points games when your foes can't bring some of the goofier formations. Hive Tyrants are strong, and even stronger with wings (Tyranids are often called Codex: Flyrant). One of the general rules for KT is that more models are better than fewer elite models so picking up some Gaunts with devourers can really lay the hurt on your foes.

Tau are pretty damn good at every point level. If you're only playing 1000 points or less games then you shouldn't be running the big mechs like Riptides (You could, but you'd be a dick and they're pretty expensive $ wise). Their basic units have solid guns and Crises suits can ruin someone's day if you get lucky. Although basic Firewarriors and Pathfinders are more expensive to run points wise than Guants they are cheap enough to field a decent number of and will almost always earn their points back in KT.

Space Wolves are special. Lots of their units are bad (As much as any Space Marine unit can be bad) and their units are more expensive (pts wise) to field than Tau or Nids. Thunder Wolf Cavalry is crazy good. I hate Thunder Wolf Cavalry because with Storm Shields they are insanely hard to kill (3++ T5 W2). In KT they play about as well as Vanilla marines.

So all in all they're all fine to good armies to play in low point games. If you think you might eventually not be poor and spend money on building a larger army then Tau are likely the way to go as they become increasingly powerful as the points go up well Space Wolves stay about average and Nids decline.

As a note on the off chance you don't know the rules for KT you can only run Elites, Fast Attacks, and Troops. So no Tyrants, Wolf Lords, or Ethereals.

Pretty sure it's these 8 formations from Traitor's Hate:

The Lost & The Damned
Helforged Warpack
Heldrake Terror Pack
Cult of Destruction
Fist of the Gods
Raptor Talon
Terminator Annihliation Force
Spawn

>Chainswords

Silly traitor, tricks are for 'nids!

Raptor Talon is core for NL.

>New canoness
>First new sister model since the witch hunter codex
>Based on my favourite peice by my favourite artist

I'll take at least three.

I also recieved an airbrush today so I should be able to get all my metal sisters painted before the plastics are released, so everyone knows I'm not a bandwagonner.

I cant wait to taste the salty salty tears of all the bizarre sisters players who seem to have been drawn to the army due to the anime waifu fanart, instead of Blanche's glorius shit scribbles.

Perhaps it's both for them.

In what regard?

>Iron Hands
>Using Iron Warriors slogan

youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o

lol no i wasnt in the last one ^-^

yea absent termie and that damn staff is dumb.

The face looks like shit. The hair is plain as fuck.