LTC LIFTOFF IN 1 HOUR!!!

You know how it goes. Every morning, for the past four days, the amerinormies start waking up, and start chomping up that ltc. Get it now and make a solid 30-50%, before its too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch
forbes.com/sites/naeemaslam/2017/12/14/ripple-up-138-since-monday-litcoin-and-ether-also-exploding/#2b8c8b2361e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shhhh

FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT BUYING YOUR FUCKING BAGS!!!!

How is it bags my dude it goes up literally every morning like clockwork...

The pump dips off between 30 and 45 minutes after it started then a couple of hours later it’s time to buy. Easy money

I buy when it hits $300 even when is that gonna be?

It won't drop that far (on GDAX). Buy now and cash out at 380ish in like two hours.

It has already gone down to 299. I expect it to go down even further because why wouldn't it.

Too late. Higher highs and higher lows approaching launch pad.

Big buywalls at $305 on Korean Exchanges

Just wait till they drop them its the same whale games as the last few days

>arguing against himself

oops read sellwalls I'm tired lol

it's all at the mercy of the bitcoin if we're honest

The bitcoin?

Ltc value is way too low. Should be 1/10th of btc

Where do you faggots look at your cryptos live? Need a good free site/app

If you have to ask you have no idea what you are talking about. Dyor and lurk normie

GDAX

cyrptoslive.org/light-coins

If dubs, ltc will double by end of week

cryptowat.ch

if this ends in a 4, it will be 400 by lunch.

Well? I'm waiting idiot.

last three digits is the price by 01.01.2018

Uh oh!

alrght. all aboard

Bit sceptical, be hodling shitecoin and it's just been going down and down since it peaked a few days ago

last 3 digits will be what itll be like at the end of the week

last 3 digits is the price today

it better be

thread full of gets, will moon soon

>thinking litecoin stores value
oh boy, you guys are in for a shock, this coin historically haemorrhages any gains. Its makes sense, its main purpose is to move money between exchanges, there is a never ending downward pressure on it.

it's like you guys never owned ltc before
it always suddenly moons like that and when you think it will moon more it slowly starts bleeding out for a very long time and people start posting wojaks asking why they bought it ath
next moon is when 99% posts will call it a shitcoin

WHY IS IT TANKING THEN

Buy buy buy

I should add the caveat that I just opened a 4BTC short on it.

forbes.com/sites/naeemaslam/2017/12/14/ripple-up-138-since-monday-litcoin-and-ether-also-exploding/#2b8c8b2361e5

Forbes press for LTC

The amount of normies that litecoin is attracting is not good, prepare your anus

mfw fomo'd after the moon missions

just sold for a fucking loss, nice

currently mooning downwards

Last chance the buy the dip

It's dumping!

SELL SELL SELL

Is selling LTC/ETH for more in other exchanges really illegal or is there anything that prevents me from doing it?

> Buy high sell low
You will make if

just fucking kill me

If true kys

Why did you sell m8? Just hold it will go up again.

arbitrage is not as profitable as the shills tell you here unless you got a lot.
and if i had a lot i wouldnt be risking it on a single one of these online exchanges. dont trust em

thought that after breaching 300 it will drop to 275 like it did briefly yesterday and I'll get back in
still seems plausible

this is a longterm hodl coin bro. dont come back till next year. or look into coins like REQ if you arent patient. seems to be making a few people money right now

Depends if the whale drops his buy wall.

SHOULD I PANIC SELL?! WHY WONT IT GO BACK UP!? BASED PUTIN HACKERMAN HELP!

It's all planned, they set up a situation to be super predictable, then they don't do what seemed obvious creating panic. At this point who knows what could happen, they could lift the buy walls and let it free fall down to $270 or they could lift the sell walls and start pumping the price up. Whatever they have planned though, they are more prepared for it than you.

signal to hodling

desu I sold a while ago and I could get more for the same price right now (it keep going down too) so I'd say yes and get back in at 270s

WTF the digits keep going up. kek wills it

im buying

> sell walls

Theres a 40,000 coin buy wall at 300 that shit is not breaking

What market is this wall on, cause I can't see it on my little backwater exchange.

Litecoin already peaked. It wont be getting pumped. You guys are as sad as the people that think bitcoin is going to 20k today, for the past week.

already 285 and dropping on bitfinex

It'll spike back up

the best it could do is go back up to 0.02

GDAX

HUGE

Why does this matter? Can you predict anything based on this?

BUY

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Yeah, then come crashing down. It will make gains but it wont be getting pumped, not where its at. Unless they are stupid. I dont think anyone whos stupid plays with 75 million dollars on a whim. Litecoin is now waiting for bitcoin and bitcoin is waiting for ether. So if anything gets pumped it will be ether or another coin thats traded in real money on another exchange. I would keep an eye on ripple if I was in an exchange that traded it in dollars.

that's a whale wo is trying to influence the market to pump up the price. Once his buy wall is gone in a sec it's dropping down.

the price is not likely to go below 300 because people have orders for over 40,000 LTC at this price.

if all of these orders do get filled the price will plummet.

it is also likely that some of the people wanting to buy at 300 will decide to buy at 300.1, then .2 etc and the price will rise until orders are filled

the fact that it hasn't gone up already is a pretty good indicator that price will remain stagnant for a while and eventually trail off.

IT'S FUCKING SKYROCKETING

>people have orders for over 40,000 LTC at this price.
one guy who isn't done dumping his massive stacks

Some idiot whale ordered 40.000 at around 300$ to push the price down
We gotta see if he cancels the order or not

where the hell are the normies?

jesus christ is this whole game controlled by 10 people? we get fooled into thinking the internet crowd drives these pumps but I don't think we have any effect at all.

WALL IS GONE HOLD TIGHT NOW BOYS

its literally ogre

what exchange are you on

Normies get paid tomorrow, some getting Christmas bonuses next week.
New money will be coming in soon.

>calling others normies
Pretty sure you're the normie for getting caught up in this market, the whales have you by the balls, you are the fresh blood you dipshit.

282 on bitfinex and dropping

for once I made good call

I'm buying 1 million ltc and try to drive the price up, ima keep 300 mill in ltc for a year.

Ok false alarm stupid exchange just made a mistake and displayed incorrectly.

Wall is still up but dropping. We're reaching 300 so let's see if it'll drop.
Observe the dip boys might be a good entry point

gdax still holding at 300

>trying to keep the price up so he can pay more for what he wants to buy
even as a meme this post made no sense

>my dude
Something on your pants there, friendorino.

No matter, I made some good gains on it since I bought a bunch at $30 back in July, but it's been a pain in my portfolio for the past couple of days now.

300 on coinbase, nowhere but down from there

couldn't be more happy at this point

If I put 300 mill USD in ltc how much will it go up? I'm holding 1 mill ltc for a year if that helps?

It's dipping!

BUY BUY BUY

sell wall is slowly collapsing

last chance to get out at 300

Ok fuck this it's not mooning

oldfag ltcer here.

every new ltc thread makes me cringe harder than the last. i cant stand the new generation of bagholders.

im dumping this shit and waiting for the whales to take these normies for all theyre worth then re-enter when this place isnt so reddit

I bought in at $97, im still good lol

sell wall is fucking gone and I got out in time

off to buy ETH on the dip, good luck guys

Whale wall is about to come down and I don't plan on buying till the dip that'll come after

OK SELL WALL IS COMING CRASHING LAST CHANCE FOR YOU TO PULL OUT AT 300

112 here, bought 2.4 just for shits and giggles.

Should I remove my 300eur profit and let the initial investment there?

Biz decides, I was looking to buy some in ear monitors.

Getting fucking HAMMERED. Good night, sweet prince.