XRP prepping for a moon mission

XRP prepping for a moon mission.

Hope you at least jump in halfway through.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StellarOrg/status/941131127259058179
instagram.com/minijello/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
twitter.com/cryptfx/status/941246513522524161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except it’s not, xlm is

you were saying?

I've fucked up so bad with xrp it's sad. Had 48K a month ago.

Me too, sold half my stack to buy LINK for some reason. Still holding the other half though.

Jesus Christ this broke my heart

And we're off.

About 30% through the pump.

Fuck look at those tits.

MMMMHHHHHHHHAAäAÄAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÃAAAAAAAAAAA

No one was expecting this
I was expecting a pump to 50 cents but its going higher and higher

Just wondering, did you know she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.

Disgusting.

spread too thin to xrp, good luck to all oboard.

Fuck ripple.

This shit coin snuffed out my last hope.

I shorted at 2300 then it fucking mooned again

Unreal.

This shitcoin has been a pump and dump for the past 6 months. Always going up to ~30, then coming down to ~20.

And I get liquidated shorting at like 40cents? After it went to 50 cents?

Fuck off with this crypto scam. There was joke months ago of ripple reaching $1. If it does everything is a joke.

It's all the same addresses continuously buying and selling.

REEEEEE.

Congrats, you discovered the truth behind the rise of the crypto. Its the same people pushing things up or down making millions a day at the hopes of some to make few bucks with honest trading. It is and it will always be a scam. But it makes money so people ride it.

Good luck bag holding this shit

Made some tasty gains on this shitcoin overnight after going long at $0.48.

Only hope is XLM follows xrp and begins to rise.

twitter.com/StellarOrg/status/941131127259058179

instagram.com/minijello/

Damn her life must be easy

Going in for another run cunts.

are we expecting a 1 dollarino worth, or will it reach higher?

Why does the sexual life of a complete stranger bother you so much?

> there is a reason women don't like you dude

Kek

Because the lifestyle she was directed into is of direct effect to the poster.

She exerts direct influence over him, which is something he can't do anything about.
How is that fair?

He is being soft if that is the case. Stop being an egotistical dickhead for two seconds and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

Looks like it is now, what is expected sats? Currently at 940s from 890s 30min chart.

MILKIES

why are you holding when the coins behaviour is so predictable that yo can make 10-20 percent A DAY?

I was in at 2900 and pulled my way out cause I have a fucking brain. Im making bank these past few days. Why didnt you buy 3 times more when it dropped to 1400 sats? Cause you are retarded and thought what ths coin wasnt going to become the universat dollar? Ripple WILL BE #2 BTC is gold, XRP will be the global currency of the NWO.

Prepping? Its already plus 200% in a week retard. Its not even a true crypto. Older than bitcoin probably not even a blockchain tech. Just running on a server in ripples basement. One earthquake or hurricane away of losing your shit.

>t. salty Bitcuck

Where's the dip?
I sold half of my XRP too quick

She's an egotistical duckhead if she continues to do things for an effect intended to a limited audience, where it exerts a detrimental effect to the vast majority of those she arbitrarily chooses that the effect shouldn't apply to.

4x COME ON

5x LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>lordosis pose
into the trash

Mommy milkies

David says it'll tops be 20$. So, who knows.

My first 2x... Took a damn long while though and my sats are cucked. I'm still holding because I know the koreans will pump this to at least 5000 sats

We about to break out of 4000

those sell walls on binance just got fucking smashed

It's someone's photos that were taken from god knows where to be stared at by random people on the internet? Avert your eyes, children! She's a succubus in human form! If you can't control yourself, seek help. If you have it in your head that women are the enemy, MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOME. Stop othering and trying to push your problems onto what you don't understand. Look at yourself, realise it doesn't matter, and go and enjoy the company of humans. We are all pretty great people. I'm sure you are too, and I would never intend to censor you and I'd hope you'd do the same courtesy to others.

Don't be angry, do some LSD.

This is bittrex right now

binance

How much of an insecure faggot you are?
Breaking news. Your mom probably sucks cock too. Won't you ever kiss her and hug her?

XRP is trading at 4100 sats at Kraken

I'm so comfy right now

can anyone actually explain what these figures means?

Dam it's going higher than I imagined.

Selling when

HOW FUCKING HIGH WILL THIS BE AGHHH

XRP at Kraken

Shits blowing up, get in boyos

oh god when do i sell, i do not want to get obliterated in the dip

when buy orders > sell orders = price go up

when buy orders < sell orders = price go down

red is buy green is sell (i think)

>Didn't address anything stated
>wall of text

Go home child

i meant more of how i need to interpret it. people are talking about wall of red like that means something

/comfy/ holding 22k ripple

Ah man, and here i sit with 280 because i'm poor as fuck and first bought in at 30.

sodl at 0.59 ;,(
crash when?

No and if you buy now you’ll be bagholding for months. This place and these cryptos are absolutely fucked. Don’t listen to these idiots telling you to buy ath.

same. small gains are still gains though, my friend.

WTF are you doing, kid.
Get down! Now!

>only have 89 ripple

I'll just go back to squeezing a loving pair of boobs then, I guess.

Shout out to boobs!

Big Red wall, lots of people are gonna sell

im not an expert, and I have thought about this as well. Here is my own understanding. I would appreciate if someone could point out if im wrong! :)

Its up to you how to interpret it. basically you just see at which price people have put their orders. And if there is more demand (buyers) than supply (sellers), means that eventually people are willing/forced to pay a bigger price to get in.

And if there is a big red wall, it means that a seller or sellers have decided to sell a large amount at one certain price. And until it would be possible for the stock to get past that price, all those in the "red wall" would need to be bought first. So it might slow the prices rising.

thanks for the info lads. i mostly just used the general price as a gauge, but it seems it might be better to use this info as well.

my thoughts exactly
>hmm it is overbought. expect dip and then continued rise
>sell 2.3k ripplecoins, hodl 2k
>it keeps rocketing out of bounds
I'll probably sell other 2k now or in 6 hours time

Poor fags unite.

I'd HODL. But then again, i'm a poor fag and new in crypto so i'd probably lose my shitty amount money.

I've bought small amounts throughout the day.

How many LINK coins to get a girl like that?

No red is sell (the higher price), green is buy (the lower price)

everyone is trying to get the lowest price possible and they meet somewhere in the middle.

Higher than Link market cap 2bh

Been HODLing them for a month or 2 now without much action, missed out on a lot of profit. Don't feel bad, everyone has their day.

At least in the trillions.

or 5 XRP by the end of the year.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
>it's fuckin bedtime in zipperheadland and they're still going hard bull
I'm guessing word of the banks trialling ripple got around

no whale no gain

whats with the wall of green?

are you sure thats xrp-btc?

just means that there is an y amount of bids for price on x axis

euro to xrp.
guessing that means the price will only go higher?

theoretically. More people want to buy than want to sell. So youd think. But this shit turns around every 5 minutes, sho will it and how much and for how long, no one knows :--D

I would also look at xrp-btc or usdt charts. I bet more people trade those

Seeing some rumors that Coinbase might add them. Moon biggly if true.

Also they're supposed to be showing off to 61 banks in Japan tomorrow.

> twitter.com/cryptfx/status/941246513522524161

you were saying?

When

The only one who knows the future is Goldman Sachs. We don't know but David says that 20$ is probably as high as it'll ever go if it takes off.

Who is David?

David Schwartz, the guy working on Ripple.

let me sleep
I want to sleep

What are you scared of user ;^)
America is just waking up

this, I'm debating selling half of my XLM but then I'm just chasing waterfalls versus betting on my possible sure thing here.

All my portfolio is on REQT, when will I see meaningful gains cunts?

I would live in that puffy pink asshole. Nice brap breezes and all.

This strategy over time will get you the most returns. Don't think anyone seriously believes in XRP and not sure why others aren't satisfied cashing out 2x/3x returns given risks of holding.

should I dump all my Litecoin for Ripple right now?

I still don't understand how people support crypto because it will undo the banks yet turn around and buy another coin because it's supported by banks.

>possible sure thing

I just sold some OMG and bought 6,000 XLM. It's your fault. I hope you're happy.

I have $700 invested in LTC.
I have still $200 left to invest.

Should I put them in LTC, ETH or XRP?

Why would XRP keep mooning after today?

I only have 790 cripples, will I make It?

yes, we're all going to riding our Lambo's down the road in a line like a parade. Laughing at the non coiners and skeptics

Kek that would be glorious

>seeing 4995 sats ripple

im so comfy right now

ripple wont hit 2$ so you do the math.

Kraken is nearly at 5k sats