Daily reminder XRP is a pump and dump and this is the current dead cat bounce. Just look at the chart...

Daily reminder XRP is a pump and dump and this is the current dead cat bounce. Just look at the chart, everytime it spikes it gets shot down

This time is different
No, really, they are adding it to coinbase
Coin. Base.
Morgan. Stanley.

>ATH
>dead cat bounce
I feel bad for your parents, it must be hard to have a retarded son.

>he thinks you can pump and dump a coin with a $23 billion market cap and a 38 billion circulating supply
I know you're used to your shitcoins getting PND'd by pajeet discord groups, but use your head once in a while.

I sold it at 3412.............. I know
Will it dip back near there or should i buy now?

I never mentioned ATH. What are you implying?
Does this look like a healthy chart to you?

XRPBTC is meaningless, look up XBTUSD or EUR.

This is THE coin used by banks and big organisations, why the fuck would I measure its value against an outdated dinosaur?

Who uses money, people, p2p transfers is equally if not more important than banks.

I just know you will kill yourself soon. You missed the warnings, dumb asshole.

You can only blame yourself for not investing in the most obvious leader in payments

how much does Stellar pay ypu Rajesh? Ill double it

No one talked about Ripple for 6 months after it had its giant pump. All of a sudden people are interested in its great fundamentals now?

When is that mccaleb guy allowed to dump and how much?

he can't dump all at once he was ordered so he can only sell in smaller parts

... ordered by court that he ...

>the total number of average Joes buying a few grams of weed with magical internet money is far more important for the market than banks being able to move big sums of money around with literally zero fees

The absolute state of this board

Cause people rather focussed on scam coins like LINK.

Ripple has ALWAYS been there at the top, people call it centralized bank coin cause they are -STUPID-.

it's the truth, DYOR and Ill see you aboard soon.

This.

Dead cat bounce where? Do you even know what that means or are you just using buzzwords?

this, especially when you can trade it directly against USD, and especially when it's maintained its USD value range very stably despite huge BTC price swings.

It's pretty obvious that sats aren't a relevant measurement to XRP.

Cripple will be destroyed, man we are gonna enjoy the show

>huuurr every time it rises it gets shot down

Yes, I'm very concerned.
I feel pity for you.

Why is this getting insanely shilled on this board?

Market psychology. It got insanely fudded for about 6 months straight during its bear run. You couldnt post a single thread without it be shat up by haters. Now that the market has turned and is bullish again, the haters and FUD gives and are overwhelmed by the bulls.

But there may be more. After the ethereum ICO boom mid-year and the stupid euphoria surrounding ERC20 tokens, the realization is starting to creep in that 99% of it was horseshit. With that realization that pure speculation won't maintain a market (or profits) people are seeking genuine value. Projects that are actually doing something.

There is no bigger nor more sophisticated company in the crypto space at the moment than Ripple. That's objective fact.

Brainlet detected

Yeah because large investors and institutions are going to buy XRP using BTC and not their native fiat currency... SURE M8.

>gets major partnership with japanese and korean banks
>"i-it's a dead cat bounce, really, guys!!"
go fondle your LINK bags.

>With that realization that pure speculation won't maintain a market (or profits) people are seeking genuine value. Projects that are actually doing something.
this. that's the reason i invested in ripple, stellar and ethereum.

how high can it go till new yr?

The JPN/SK banking trials end in January

After that, this bitch will either hit the moon, or crumble

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE USES USD VALUES XDDDDDDDDDD

>not looking at the 1day chart

i predict ETh going sidways with little moonings, XRP could reach $1, XLM/STR depends on the news, could stay the way it is or follow ripple.