[EBET] once again esposed as scam

Spended

He's secured most of the funds is various wallets and outsourced the work to someone else.
You've better luck flagging him on Bitfinex than having your funds back.

Let me guess, you are Kenneth? You sound so retarded.

Btw i was in EBET too and made 30% profit. keep bagholding retard

Am I missing something?
The dev's response seems fair on the surface, but I have no idea what this is about.

that's just beautiful

>all the materials before and after the ico stated that it would be 2018 before the product was out
>Random pajeet makes fake airdrop threads for this and other coins
Yep, it's conclusively a scam alright.

>You've better luck flagging him on Bitfinex than having your funds back.
how do I do that?
>The dev's response seems fair on the surface, but I have no idea what this is about.
he's got millions of dollars in funds yet he can't put up a dice rolling website in since at least September of this month.
ebet is trading at 1/7 th of the ico price since then.
this is fucked up.

get fucked in the ass Kenneth, you should have just left your money in cuckbase and went on with your life

And this is why retards and normies will ruin crypto.

>Hurr Durr I'm losing money on my investment.
>Can I have a refund?
>I'm getting a lawyer and filing a complaint with the SEC. Uncle Sam will fix this for me and get my money back

>This is how normies react in a crypto dump

This makes me fear what's going to happen next market crash. Jesus

at least they still make commit on github

>how do I do that?
You can submit us your concerns here bitfinex.com/support.

Same thing happened to online poker.

>normies realise poker (and now crypto) is just a way of stealing from idiots
>they get it shut down

All you can really do is make as much as you can before it all comes tumbling down.

Kenneth. Buddy. I'm sorry. But your money is gone and it's all your fault. It just proves how little you know about crypto that you asked for a refund. That's not how blockchain tech works and if you go on literally any site it tells you that from the get-go.
Your case will not hold up in court

You shouldn't have spended your money on EBET Keneth.

Fuck I will be so pissed if normies ruin my chance at being a millionaire

how is asking for these teams to be accountable for their actions a bad thing?

Is this the case of a boomer getting fucked while trying to get into cryptocoins? WOW he didn't even research how this works

The project is still absolutely 100% active and on track for its roadmap.

This ICO buying nonce has forgotten that the value that a single exchange market assigns to the token is not the end product utility that was being marketed

Sorry, Kenneth. I also lost money to a scamdrop(assuming that's how you lost it.) All I can say is what is said to me. Consider this a lesson learned.

Allo my name pajeet I am upset you spended my ETH you son of bitch I rape your mother fuckmother bitch. Where you spended it I get lawyer and rape your mother.

I'm not saying teams shouldn't be held accountable.

These "investments" are high risk and that's why you should only invest what you can afford to lose. You can't just cry like a baby when the price dumps and then say your getting a lawyer to sue or filing a complaint with the SEC. Like the dev said maybe he should have read the terms of the agreement for the crowdsale.

I bet Kenneth is some stupid pajeet anyways so the SEC won't be able to do shit for him.

Also imagine if you bought a stock and the price dumped. Are you gonna ask the company for a refund? Are you gonna hire a lawyer to sue the company? Are you gonna cry to the SEC? Unless there was provable market manipulation the SEC can't do shit for you in that instance.

maybe because the ico was way overpriced judging by the market. I didn't invest a whole lot but i can understand that for some people the opportunity cost can be very high.