$1 tonight

$1 tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope so.
but what are the reasons for this strong mooning?

coinbase rumor? is that still going around?

Everyone with a brain knows that it's going to be one of the first new cryptos added to Coinbase soon.

based on what (real) evidence, shilling excluded?

2 major partners will get announced on friday

amazon partnership rumor.

amazon, airbnb and uber just happened to be on a slide in a presentation.

And when its not, youll experience the heaviest bags in crypto history

I'd rather wait for whichever coin is going to be on coinbase and be a day 1 buyer. That alone makes me go to lamboland

W-when do we exit? It can't keep going up like this can it?,

Some north east asian big banks are going to use it to reduce fees and speed up transfers.

That's what my brainlett ass dug up. I smell't it and bought at .27

I guess my brainlett strats are working because it's holding my portfolio up rn

proof.

it could - it has been way higher...

nice.
but... november 6... has it leaked just now?

SBI bank trial with XRP

no.
but perhaps.
Slide was examples of Xrapid tech IRC talking about small payments in large numbers. Nothing to do with partnerships.
are you conflating the partnership talk with the (confirmed and clarified) joke by Joel on when XRP would moon?

fuck yes. rise my lovelies!

Must have, I just saw a ripple thread when ripple just broke 26 and got early FOMO and it paid off

Anyone can use those logos, in fact everyone does this same thing

This was for you, sorry

Should I get in now or is it going to correct?

not in USD or WON you turnip. We're reaching 3x + the previous ATH

see

found this based on a quick seach, seems legit:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday

so I should sell today?

>turnip
compares crypto to fiat.. dotard.

i'm not suggesting there's anything to back the rumor.

the slide went up. this comment was made in their slack and people decided to pulled that presumption out of their asses.

news of potential BOI partnership, plus some other bank suggesting it'll actually use ripple token for remittance both showed up at the same time.

it's just a coincidental alignment of good news that will probably lead to nothing in the long term.

makes for good normie bait tho.

Fuckit. putting in 1k in this.

it says:
BusinessDeals

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ Mail Save

December 13, 2017 1:05 am JST
Japan-South Korea blockchain payments enter trials Friday

Banks hope Ripple tech slashes costs 30%, allows same-day funds transfer

TOKYO -- Banks in Japan and South Korea begin tests Friday of blockchain technology from U.S. developer Ripple, aiming to achieve same-day international funds transfer while cutting costs by nearly 30%.

SBI Ripple Asia, part of SBI Holdings, leads a group of 61 Japanese banks spearheading the trials. DAYLI Intelligence, a Seoul-based provider of blockchain solutions, takes the lead on the South Korean side. The tests will involve many of the Japanese financial institutions including Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. and Resona Bank as well as two major South Korean banks.

Blockchain technology eliminates the need for centralized clearing operations, relying instead on all members of a network to confirm transactions based on their own decentralized copies of that network's transaction history.
ADVERTISING

If all goes well, Ripple's blockchain payments system could carry its first real funds between Japan and South Korea as early as spring 2018. Eventually, the banks aim to send money by using Ripple's virtual currency, known as XRP, cutting costs an estimated 60% compared with conventional methods.

Source: Nikkei

Holy shit it's fucking flying

Can you guys slow down? I want to ride.

STOP.
Stop, stop, stop.

No. There are big boys playing this market with funds and co-ordination that is unfathomable to piss-ant minnows like us. They decide when and how something moons. This has been one of the longest and most aggressive accumulations I have ever seen.
Did you not ever think it was odd how aggressively XRP was dumped after every round of good news? Have you not watched the massive fuck off sell walls appear and disappear periodically the last 6 months? I've watched this shit fulltime for over 6 months straight.

XRP is mooning because a tiny minority of obscenely wealthy players and market makers have finally decided to take the reigns off. The weakest got shook off, the strongest held on and also accumulated when everyone else capitulated. We get our time now.

This will make the BTC bullrun look like amateur hour.

yeah...

the only question is: long term hold (2-3 months at least) o a quick ride (1-2 weeks)?

$60 left to drop on finex
wonder if it will go lower $190

Don't get fomo'd senpai

Hitting 5k wall. It might correct soon.

FUCK, this whole time i thought i had 200K xrp but i only have 30K, I am a joke and am ashamed.

>long term hold (2-3 months at least)
KEK
hold this shit for 3 years its going to $50 unironically. screen cap this.

m8, honestly, i would like this to happen. but let's take small steps first

even if it were to go down i wouldnt be able to sell anyway with kraken being fucked all the time

It keeps going up holy shit, 5k wall might be breached soon.

>getting fomoed into cripple
is this your first day on Veeky Forums guys?

nah, bought some... but it indeed hit like all time low few huge period a few days ago...

Can't wait for the pink wojacks and the "can't cripple the ripple" cries.

i mean, i do expect it to rise for some while

30k is still 10 times what i have
fuck i wish i was richer so i could become richer

This is just an example of companies holding no inventories, literally says so on the slide. This doesnt mean its a partnership ffs

seriously what the fuck is wrong with that shit site, bitstamp taking fucking weeks to verify your fucking account and kraken being always down

oops

Where's the best place to buy this crypto? I'll throw money at it right now

At least you started to make investments, you'll be there one day bro. Sure you could be making more but there's always someone lesser and greater than you. Don't see it as a bad thing, see it as a good thing

You really think this will go to thousands? Think about the market cap.

3K is still 5 times what I have god damn it.

>using the logos as examples of "stockless" marketplaces
>moooooooooooooon!
Shorted for 100k