Smart money sold last night and bought back in earlier today

Smart money sold last night and bought back in earlier today.

Who's ready for it to get to 2k sats today?

>smart money

mmmm I sold 3000 ripple to buy it yesterday because I thought it would continue to the moon... BTCH killed dit but it is due a correction upwards again now, XRP profits will soon be flowing back into REQ once they realise XRP is stalling at its current price. It better hurry up because XRP is leaving it in the dust! I am glad I still have 3k XRP left but Jesus... I could have sold 1500 today for the same amount of REQ as the 3000 got me a day or so ago! RIP. To late now, Sticking with REQ. LETS GO BABY!

I don't really think the dip is over. Will wait till saturday/sunday

What the fuck are you talking about. Neither the BTC nor the ETH ratio have really changed, even if you timed the ultra epic ATH. And USD whise...i don't think you cashed out or parked it in USDT. For that reason you are a total fag.

How many REQ for a girl like that?

If you're white and 6 feet tall you can have easily for free. She may even buy you things.

How do we get coins added to TradingView?

Smart money buys early and holds.
It doesn't buy and sell incessantly.

interesting... is this true? Honestly, I would want a less pajeet one genetically but hmm.
Prepare to fomo in, it only dipped because of the bcash and XRP bull runs which have no ended. the reddit page has had 1000 new subs in the past 12 hours. So about how long it takes to transfer BTC to the exchanged lmao.

true, I lost 1k req trying that two days ago, I had to fomo back in for 200 more stats than I sold and I am glad I did because it is a hell of a lot more than that now!

smart people dont care about money.
everyone here are literally jew puppets. get a life retards

this is true. 6'2 white blonde aryan motherfucker here. went to china and holy shit can confirm.

too bad mao prolly killed off all the decent looking chinese left and left us with daughters of daughters peasants. gotta go to taiwan for the cultured qt3.14s.

asian grills love pale, tall white dudes. in some cases, it's deeply culturally embedded (see: chinese obsession with pale skin/red lips/light hair for 2000+ years).

sucks to not be white and tall my dudes.

stop posting that ugly whore

huh, well I'm balding so they might not like me but I'm 6'2, white, ripped, used to be a 8/10 with hair and still maybe a 6/10 (no fucking idea, i just see a bald stop now lol) and soon to be crypto rich. Might pop to Taiwan in a few years to pick me up a wifu.

Its true, you can walk around as a tall white and asian chicks will love you, sucks to be tall and mocha :(.

WTf you on about mate? She is a 10/10 to normies. The normies are coming for the REQ! RequestNetwork on Reddit 9099 readers and counting... tick tock.

nah fuck anything china (even taiwan and hk) in general for about like 10 years. go to 'nam, live the life of a king on 50k, get a nice grill to rub your feet, and ur good.

Its funny you are spewing words out like a 4 year old.

Good luck with your decision to get out lf XRP.

If you aren't hedging XRP & REQ with a sprinkle of XLM for the long Chad hodl, you deserve to stay poor.

I'm not out of it, I only sold half for REQ because I thought REQ would move first. Oh well. REQ will still go up and I am making hella $ on my XRP which I bought 6 days ago!
I had too much coffee :D

Could Lightning destroy REQ?

REQ is a stupid project. It’s literally a decentralized payment processor, with their main advantage being that no one gets to see your payment info. That’s it. There’s no advantage for anyone to use it or adopt it over traditional payment processing. Anyone that buys this shit is going to get burned sooner or later.