Are we going back to $6,000?

They printed 200 million tethers in the last 24 hours I shit you not.

You are so fucking dumb it hurts

Yup. Tether issued 55million in USDT today and its not even saving it. its just going to make the fall hurt that much harder when longs start to get BTFO.

Crypto's QE bubble is dead now user. Get ahead of the crash or lose all your equity.

hopefully. i wanna load up

jesus this whole thing is such a retarded scam

are they about to drop the tether bomb on bitcoin?
what do i do? HELP I AM ALL IN ON ETH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's done guys, pack up.
Look at that downward angle, it can't recover

And the market cap of bitcoin is in the hundreds of billions you dumb fudder.

they are probably using the tether to pump other coins this time.

How do you know this? And why is anyone ok with that?

You fucking dolt, 200m more Tethers printed for BTC doesn't mean that the market cap can grow by only 200m.

No we are somewhere between institutional investors and media attention on the meme chart.

Do you know how market cap works... its just current price * number of BTC.

All that means is that people are paying stupidly high prices for BTC right now. Price goes down, so does the market cap. It doesn't mean there's that much actual money currently in the market. Its an inflated value that gets pumped every time it wants to dip when new Tethers magically enters the system and then get used for margin trading.

Jesus you're dumb.

But tether doesn't only go into BTC you mongrel.

Even if only half went in, 100m in buys could result in billions increase in marketcap

True, but the high marketcap means that despit the small supply of BTC that exists more than $10 billion worth of BTC is traded every day. Tether cannot singlehandedly cause a crypto crash.

>they are probably using the tether to pump other coins this time.
i think it is obvious since the just move from one to another for the last week and they just pump without any news purely on hype
they are clearly focusing on alts available only on cash exchanges - i assume for cashing out

What nigger no that's literally retarded it's zero sum

Washtrading. 0% Fees for big orders. Buying your own orders. Volume can be faked easily, don't be fooled.

Yup. You see the walls every day if you're actually looking for them. The bear walls have been winning lately, and Tether pumping USDT out isn't carrying the price upward anymore. The bull market has ended. Accept it or watch it bleed for months.

this, who knows how much margin this creates, might be 20x the actual buying power

most crypto is traded by retarded japanes forex traders (literally the dumbest most degenerate traders on the planet)

>yfw this is the actual first sell off

but it hit ath on finex 2 days ago

That's because it never did artard!

I have been seeing OPs with this shitty bubble chart posted over and over again here on Veeky Forums ever since BTC was bellow $2000