drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mirrored_Sudden_Attacker_Technique
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Replicator
youtube.com/watch?v=CCjrEN_iM2M&t=254s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you comfy, Jumpers?

Can Duplication from Rust make mundane copies of non-mundane items, or can you not even try? It's not really clear on that part.

With a lot of magic. I didn't get the comfy couch, but I've been trying to create something like it using adaptive spells that change things as your comfort levels and needs adjust, and actually does so slightly precognitively, so it reacts to uncomfortableness you never actually feel.

A warm cocoa during the snowy winter.

Of course, me and my waifu are sharing a blanket next to the fire.

So, people have said good things about the healing capabilities of Narnia's Apple of Life, but how good are they? In comparison to Apostle from Gate? Regeneration from Infamous? Omega Healing Factor?

Probably better than the second one but the other two are just absurdly bullshit.

Does anyone know if there is a way to clone magical creatures? Things like elementals or spirits, or some types of phoenixes?

Would anybody have replicators in Original Star Trek?

>the other two are just absurdly bullshit.
Eh, an Apostle's survival is pretty good, but the actual "knit their wounds together" part isn't so impressive.

Could probably do it with a personalized version of this jutsu.

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mirrored_Sudden_Attacker_Technique

Things with absolutely no biology to speak of are very hard to clone.
You might be able to get some headway with NGE perks for learning angel biology.
It might help with spiritual yet also physical beings.

Your real best bet is to use a more freeform system of magic to pull it off. Either that or some kind of ice assassin doppleganger trick that isn't made out of ice.

I have a fireplace in every room for this specific purpose. I don't know where the smoke goes... I should probably do something about that. I have knitted sweaters for all my companions and kids. I have "Mama's Pride and Joy" written on the back of my kids's ugly sweaters, and I have magically made it so that the sweaters grow with them. I always make sure Howie, my Decidueye, always has a snuggly cape! And Whimsy, the Whimsicott, has a huge fluffy white sweater that makes her look like a snuggly sheep.

Lewyn's used to the cold because he's the prince of a country where it snows year-round. Colress always brags about how his long jacket can "adapt to every single climate!" possible so he doesn't need the sweater but sometimes I see him wearing the sweater I made for him under the coat. He's weird like that.

Domon hates the sweater I made for him and he never wears it... I made it with love, Domon, please, just, wear it once, please. I know you have a big red cape but :c

George absolutely loves it! He never ever takes it off!

I snuggle with my spouses in the big huge blankets I made too.

I swear to God, this song follows me everywhere this time of the year. Can't even drive to the store without hearing it.

I would suggest Geneforge as that's sort of what shapers do with shaping magic. There are some creations that are basically just a kind of spirit, the magic system can do it, it would just be down to experimenting to get it right.

Sunbathe in the summer next to a pool with a good book on the tablet. I might have an inflatable doughnut to float on the surface if I get too hot.

Put the fire on in the winter and chill out under the kotatsu while shitposting on some site.

So what are all the places where you can get "stat connecters"?

Akame ga Kill has Most Beautiful, Most Powerful; LoL has Might; Smite has one for magic/strength; GL:tAS has Fight Smarter AND Harder; SupCom has one for psionics/charisma...

Oh, yeah. And RWBY arguably has one for "soul" and physicality.

Did I miss anything?

Hey what did Gaunlet say he was going to do to fix the Lintha Capstone Drawback? Just wondering cause I liked the Minish Cap and his work on GHQ enough to check out his other work and then I did a little archive skimming but now I'm bushed and I still haven't figured out what he was going to do.

>Apostle from Gate?
This one is far better than than the apple but has downsides, only regenerates destroyed flesh so a severed piece will need to be reattached or destroyed before you can heal the injury that severed it. On the plus side it would require means beyond those of GATE's fantasy world to actually kill you.

>Regeneration from Infamous?
Hard to say, Regeneration does not provide immortality but would probably let you survive greater injuries. Recovering from multiple bullet wounds rapidly where as the witch died to a mauling.

>Omega Healing Factor?
This one is better, total regeneration from as little as a drop of blood with no strings attached.

Not quite what I'm after, but damn that's useful.

A good start, thanks.

Well, that's a good idea then, a good base at the very least. Thanks.

>the witch died to a mauling.
I think it's worth noting that it was God/Jesus who did the mauling. But yeah, it's slightly over-hyped.

D&D has a clone spell that makes an inert duplicate of a creature if you have a piece of its flesh. The use the duelist ring from Sunless Seas or something else to give it a soul. Technically the Twins perk from Austin Powers would let you clone something once.

Adorkable from Arrowverse kind of links your intelligence to your attractiveness, as the more intelligence you can show off the more attractive you become.

I think I might be understanding it wrong, but Prana Burst from Fate lets you boost your physical stats with mana, which is close to what you're looking for, just not a direct connection.

Wouldn't Regeneration from Infamous also get better if you have a source of your conduit power?

Would that clone spell work with something like a fire or earth elemental? Or maybe a jar of air elemental?

Yes but that just makes it faster and it is probably better than the apple in that area without that boost. Still a useful feature to note I suppose.

Guide to Thread's waifus:

Choose Red, if you are into Demons and Macro
Choose Spyro if you are into Dragons and Mega/Giga macro
Choose Val if you are into Vore.
Choose Heavens if you are racist against moons
Choose Worm

Someone help me with this

>Choose Worm
>Someone help me with this
But it's already complete.
There's no competition here.
Competition implies the other candidates have a chance.
Worm is best waifu.

>Val if you are into Vore.
Wat?

Val eats people, by the billions.

From the thing I got it from:
>To create the duplicate, you must have a piece of flesh (not hair, nails, scales, or the like) with a volume of at least 1 cubic inch that was taken from the original creature’s living body.
I guess it lies on how you determine flesh, honestly not sure.

Nonono, choose Worm if the if statements aren't true for other waifus.

And even if they are, get Worm too

You should see last Thread discussion with Val about dining experiences with her

Hmmm. I'll try to keep it in mind, but I'm not sure... What's the spells name?

According to memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Replicator the Federation as of TOS era only had big industrial (planet-based) replicators, they hadn't yet developed it enough to put it on ships.

Just called Clone.

Appropriate. Thanks.

Are you people really making a Jumpchain CYOA like the one gen has with cyoa makers.

Alright, but shouldn't other races have better, more advanced replicators? From what I know of the series, the Vulcans hadn't yet given over everything, and other factions like the Klingons or Romulan's are way more technologically advanced.

Bathing in the blood of my enemies.

She eats her partners and then revives them with magic for the next "date". . . that is fucked but I guess she is a jumper after all.

It does say that a species known as the Assigners had working replicators. They're apparently 1000 light years away from earth so if you look at the planets in that range you could probably find them.

>9gag

Just a prank bro.

Is there are reason to use LoL's utterly shite companion supplement when you have your weight' worth in Blue Feathers?

Blue Feathers require marriage or at the very least romance.

/jc/, I have a question. I plan on doing Dark Souls and DS3 as my first and second jumps, so now that I have a proper goal in life; how in the actual fuck am I supposed to become an everlasting dragon? Do I make smoothies out of dragon scales or something?

Yes, there's no guarantee that any of them will marry you. Also, it violates the spirit of it, so if you don't want to be a dick in your imagination game there's that too.

Well first of all you'll want to get return so that you can return with a suitable combo to solve this problem.

>first and second jumps
I am 99% sure that what you want to do is literally impossible with what you can get in either jump.

Considering even the greatest scientists and magicians with decades to centuries to possible thousands of years could not accomplish that, even when one of them was already a dragon, you're not going to be doing it with just what's in those jumps.

Are you thinking of the Enterprise era with Captain Archer rather than the Original Series era with Captain Kirk?

Well, no one ever said it was a short-term goal. I take it that it's probably going to be mostly a matter of time and research? And probably horribly immoral experimentation?

>decades to centuries to possible thousands of years could not accomplish that

I agree for the most part, but they don't exactly have the most optimal conditions to study. You know -- with how the world has been for awhile?

Oh, look. It's the true best waifu.

...I'm not sure? I've only ever really watched TG and a few episodes of the original series on Netflix.

>mostly a matter of time and research?
Doubtful. The Everlasting Dragons were integral, natural parts of the primordial world. If you don't do it in-jump, I'd say your chances are slim.

>with how the world has been for awhile?
Except that the scientists in DsK3 lived in their own little fortress of autism?

Seath was alive since the Age of Fire began man, and this was basically his lifelong dream. And that dude in DS2, Aldia or whatever, was alive back when that kingdom wasn't fucked to hell too.

how hard is it to kill the fire dragon in the gate drawback

You need high explosives at minimum.

Ah. Well, Enterprise era with Archer, yeah the Vulcans are still holding back a lot of tech and the Klingons and Romulans are technologically ahead (but not by a lot). By the in-universe period of the Original Series era with Kirk, the Vulcans are part of the Federation and have shared much of their tech (note: excluding the psychic stuff), while the Federation has caught up with the Klingons and Romulans (and are more or less in a technological arms race with them).

Jump 219: Mega Man Battle Network
>Justice: Things set to rights. Karma restored.
>Location: The Undernet
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Internet Hate (+200)
Anonymous hates me? ... so, it's the Veeky Forums thread as usual, right?
>Criminal Dealings (1150, Drop-In)
Knowing my way around the Undernet is rather useful, considering that's where I'm starting. I should visit the king of the undernet. Serenade is interesting.
>System Infiltration (1050)
Technically I already have administrator access to virtually everything, but knowing how to take them apart is always useful.
>Data Weaponry (900, Drop-In)
If I can't use battle chips, I need some sort of weapon. It'll be amusing when I use this in the real world too, weapons pulled out of thin air.
>Get Ability (600, Drop-In)
The utility of this is quite limited through the rest of my chain unless it also applies to robotic enemies in the real world, honestly - there are not a lot of places that have enemies that are made of data otherwise. But as long as it's an AI, they're still made out of data, right?
>Navi Customizer (0)
Again, no battle chips means I need some way to change things around. Being able to tweak my stats as needed is useful, not to mention certain other details. I wonder if this is restricted only to my navi form, or if I can use this more widely?
>Cool Emblem (Free)
Everyone's stuck with one.
>Game Collection (Free, Drop-In)
I'm going to find Lan Hikari and give him this, just for fun.

Also, going to derail every major plot preemptively, because I don't recall any of the MMBN plots being memorable aside from like... Alpha being a thing. Might have to smack some scientists down for being too full of themselves to listen to anyone else though.

I do intend to find out whether Serenade is male or female though, last I knew there was still some dispute on that. And then I'm going to use my data manipulation powers to fix the damage to Bass.EXE since he was damaged, if memory serves.

Jump 220: Mega Man Classic
>The Lovers, reversed: Irresponsibility and indecision.
This is a setting full of kid robots, basically. Why shouldn't I enjoy not needing to be responsible for a while?
>Apparent age: 16
>Setting: Megaman Megamix
Well, it's not a setting that takes itself TOO seriously, but it's not self-parodying or 24/7 comedy. I can get behind this. At least until the Stardroids show up. Then the kid gloves come off.
>Identity: Light Number (-100)
Huh. I've got a serial number... DLN... hm, no, there's not a number there, just the DLN scratched out. How nice.
>Drawbacks: Comm Chatter (+100), Unstable Prototype (+200), Faulty Power Core (+300)
Well, that explains a lot; I'm a testbed that got thrown out on the scrap heap while incomplete, and I've got the same sort of flaw in my power system that Proto has. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to come online, let alone be self-aware enough to start cobbling things back together. And somehow Roll got my number. I'm sure she'll be bugging me. Constantly.
>Basic Robotics (1400)
Well, if I'm going to pull myself together, I should at least have half a clue what I'm doing. I'm sure this is probably not going to be enough to fix my power supply, but it should at least make me not look like a skeletal frame with wires everywhere.
>Civilian Mode (Free, Light Number)
Oh hey a non-threatening unpowered appearance! How handy.
>Solar Powered (1300, Light Number)
At least I don't have to rely on my faulty power core ALL of the time. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on the beach, though. I wonder if I can somehow hook myself up to solar panels so I can do maintenance on my core, somewhere down the line?
>Robot Master Builder (700)
Oh, here we go. Now I know how to make my own robot masters if I need to. More importantly... with this, I should be able to bring myself completely up to modern spec! Assuming, of course, that I can actually work on myself without having to be offline in order to get said upgrades.

>Weapon Copy System (400, Light Number)
Like I said. A test bed. It certainly doesn't hurt that putting things back together gave me what ended up being a functional copy of the weapon copy system that the blue bomber got, right?
>Plasma Buster (Free, Light Number)
Well, when it's using its default ammo it's not full-auto and it doesn't charge, but I can still plink something to death if I must.
>Beam Saber (0)
Now we're talking. I mean, sure, if I wanted to I could whip out a lightsaber, but quite frankly this thing is much more powerful. We can chalk this up to being an early prototype weapon that works when it shouldn't as well.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that sometime during the early Megamix plot, I'm going to come across Rock and Roll and (against my better judgement) give them a way to contact me. Which Roll never. Stops. Using.

Yes, Roll, I know what those robots are. No, Roll, I don't need you to call for help. Yes, Roll, I know my power core is offline and I could be moving faster if I would just get it repaired but dad kind of threw me out without realizing I was alive. No, I don't hold a grudge but will you SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO ORDER A SANDWICH.

Also I'm going to punch Bass somehow. And then let him punch me back. Because this is a thing. Gotta toughen him up a little and realize that being the strongest robot means more than just raw power.

>Klingons and Romulans are technologically ahead (but not by a lot)

ISTR they're ahead enough in that period that Earth would lose in a fight against either, but they're too busy fighting each other to risk a war big enough on a second front (and they've got other enemies as well that might take advantage too)

When the Stardroids come and throw everything into total disarray, starting to take down all the robot masters in the world ... well, I'm going to put myself in the way. Literally just stand there, in front of the robots Terra's arrived to dispatch, with nothing but myself and a white beam saber.

Beam sabers are bullshit, my sword skills are absolutely ridiculous, combat precognition is even more ridiculous, and by that point I'm really hoping that I've either repaired my core or somehow rigged a replacement. If I can at least fight Terra to a standstill, I should be able to ensure that the world doesn't fall deeply enough into despair to power up Darkstar significantly, meaning that if Sunstar pops out, he'll be underpowered and relatively easier picking.

Also I might possibly see how well the local tech interfaces with Jumper Bullshit Technology(tm) because it's a fun way to be and it means that everyone here is not nearly as badly off when it comes to all of those insane out-of-context villains toward the end of Gigamix, not to mention it might help make robots be seen as an actual species rather than just disposable tools. I hope. Because that limited lifespan law nonsense has GOT to be prevented.

Sigh.

I'm going to have to turn on the charisma perks and try to influence that, aren't I?

Jump 221: Mega Man X
>Two of Pentacles (Change), reversed: Industrious yet unreliable actions. Furious activity producing negligible results.
Well, so much for trying to change the plot and kill Sigma, then.
>Identity: Drop-In
Actually, I'm bringing along my body from Mega Man Classic rather than going with a human body. Except I'm pretty sure that Megamix/Gigamix aren't canon for MMX, or were at least completely forgotten, so this will probably not end well.
>Drawbacks: High-Value Target (+300), Mistaken Maverick (+300)
... uh, maybe that wasn't the smartest of ideas considering I'm not in anyone's records and suddenly there's an S-rank equivalent machine running around...
>Chassis Upgrade (x3) (1300)
An upgrade to this extent puts me way above what I had before, and on par with some of the most advanced maverick hunters. Points well spent.
>Survival Instincts (1250, Drop-In)
Speaking of points well spent, having a gut feeling of when things will go wrong and how to deal with it, on top of my clairvoyance perks, will most certainly come in handy.
>Ingenuity (1100, Drop-In)
Using the environment to my favor rather than relying on brute force is a very useful thing, even if this isn't Hitman: The Jump where I run around in a black suit with a red tie trying to make everyone's death look like an accident.

>V.W.E.S (500)
Another copy weapon system? That makes sixteen slots of borrowed weapons that I can keep. (Or twenty-one. I'm still not entirely certain which. I'd like to think that they all sort of stack, though.)
>Select Fire (300)
>Second Buster (0)
Relying on brute force has its advantages. I feel like someone's Original Character. (Donut Steel could be a reploid name, after all.) Dual full-auto busters... a pity that multiple copy weapons doesn't translate into being able to use different weapons at once, but there's got to be SOME limit to things after all.

You know what I consider furious and futile activity? Showing up during X's first boss fight with Sigma and chopping off his arm with my own beam saber. Also rezzing Zero because... well, come on, he wasn't going to stay dead anyway. And then continuing the trend, showing up when reploids decide to go maverick and slapping them upside the head in the hopes that they'll get some sense.

Except the viral mavericks, who just get a beam saber to the face.

I'm kind of wondering when I decided to stop taking my chain seriously and instead troll the villains. It wasn't that long ago, but it seems the most natural thing in the world now. I guess it's just the nature of video game jumps.

Jump 222: Mega Man Zero
>Two of Wands (Dominion), reversed: Failing to articulate goals or establish a vision for the future.
Maybe I should have been more clear about the goals of the resistance. It's easy to be against a cause. It's hard to have everyone agree on what should replace it.
>Location: Neo-Arcadian Desert
>Identity: Resistance (-100)
Well, the two of these things kind of go together, so.
>Drawbacks: Hibernation Sickness (+300)
Gee, if only I had something like nine companions who I could rely on to bring me around to myself, even if I won't really remember it all until the end of the jump. Some of whom are also me and have the more important of my abilities. Not suicidal enough to take the drawback where I grant all of my abilities to someone else while weakening myself, though. If they don't die of information overlord immediately, it's a decade of Xanatos speed chess, and that's a very tiring way to spend things.
>Combat Analysis (Free, Resistance)
Well, this is going to be useful, isn't it? Multitasking during combat, pinpointing weak points easier...
>Combat Augments (1100, Resistance)
And being more able to fight. Granted, this would normally put me close to what you could get with a few purchases of Chassis Upgrade in the previous jump, but with a stronger emphasis on agility. Good thing I'm bringing that beam saber with me, isn't it?
>Paragon (900, Resistance)
It's been a little while since I've gotten a charisma perk. This one seems very positive, as long as I make sure not to do anything too stupid with it.
>EX Skills (600, Resistance)
Again, since I brought my beam saber along with me, this should be a very useful perk to have - gaining combat techniques from defeating enemies sounds familiar, but applying it to melee combat is a new thing entirely.
>Assistant (400)
So cultist-chan looks cute in a labcoat and glasses. Who knew?
>Brothers In Arms (0)
Everyone else gets to be resistance reploids. Hooray! The important part is that they're here.

So I pop up before the beginning of the first Mega Man Zero game, eh? Hm. I think much of what we're going to be doing to change things is going to involve upgrading the local technology (because I have companions who can do that - did you think they just sat on their laurels?), giving them power generators to let their supplies stretch further, and hopefully having Ceci help Ciel with her research into fixing the energy crisis.

When the time comes that Zero has to be recovered from where they find him, I'm going to make sure to tag along, and I'm going to make sure that things do not go according to canonBy which I mean, sure, they're going to retrieve Zero just fine - but when Neo Arcadia comes in, the better-armed resistance will have parity as far as firepower and armor goes, and there will be myself and a couple of my companions acting as elites to ensure that we get out of there without casualties.

And then Zero and I can be amnesia buddies! Woo!

Also when Weil shows up I'm pretty sure the alternate me's that have clairvoyance are going to go 'hey, Omega and Weil are bad news and we need to kill them RIGHT THE FECK NOW'. Which we will do. Because I have a beam saber that doesn't conform to the intended art style, but works quite well.

And so do they.

Because cheat mode.

Also we have precision orbit-to-surface beam cannons, let's see Omega regenerate from THAT. For that matter, we can keep Ciel from disappearing after she solves the energy crisis. Because while ZX is an interesting game, it's probably not the best end point for the timeline. Besides, if Zero doesn't die at the end anymore, why should she?

Not very. In order to make the JSDF curbstomping the magical universe of monsters and wizards even remotely plausible, GATE doesn't make said monsters and wizards particularly dangerous. Taking out the fire dragon can be done with a bunch of C4, it's how they kill it in canon. Okay, to be fair, it had been wounded from a prior engagement when they shot it with an RPG, and during the second fight they did hit it with a few spells first. But the majority of the damage was done with C4. Just scale the bomb up a bit, it should work.

so steal a nuke a blow up the dragon got it

Not even, just a conventional airstrike should be enough to kill it.

You know, I don't get this. How is something taking military grade high explosives, repeatedly, to kill unimpressive? It sounds like it's a heavily armoured, flying, fire breathing tank to me.

A nuke is a ridiculous idea. On a scale like that? Just hit it with one or two HEAT rounds and it's probably dead. Shaped charges designed to shred armored targets. Barring that, you could probably arm your men with 30mm autocannons. Which you can find on an Apache gunship, for example.

Dragon versus attack helicopter sounds like a pretty fair fight, all told, even more fair if they bring a friend or two. Fair for the attack helicopters. Because the only fair fight is the one you walk away from.

>
thanks for the info.

You know what else takes military grade high explosives, repeatedly, to kill? Tanks. So that's not impressive by comparison. And while it can fly, it's slow flight. And fire breath isn't actually that good compared to the long ranged weapons equipped on ground-attack planes or helicopters. It's impressive to a medieval peasant, sure, but it's easy as hell for a modern military to take out. As is evidenced by the fact that Itami managed to kill one. Itami's a dumbass of the highest order, despite the narration trying to convince us he's some tactical mastermind. If Itami can kill one, any reasonably-skilled jumper can.

If you can't tank a nuke you're not worthy of an early jumper attention.

Because you can get that sort of durability, and the ability to hit hard enough to not care about it, by the end of your first jump.

So you're going on about how pathetic a series is and how obviously this is just another example of SDF wank when it's really just about you being able to easily stomp the setting?

Kinda petty isn't it guys?

Welcome to Jumpchain, where we avoid becoming gods because of how LIMITING that would be to us.

No, I'm saying because it's JSDF wank it wouldn't be a threat to anyone with any combat skill. Forget jumper powers, any well-trained modern military could handle the GATE universe with ease. Superpowers are irrelevant, just having access to guns and high explosives and knowing how to use them is enough to kill everything in the setting short of the gods.

>Welcome to Jumpchain, where we avoid becoming gods because of how LIMITING that would be to us.

Speak for yourself.

Where can I pick up an immunity to timestops for my companions?

The question was about how challenging it would be to kill the fire dragon. The response was "not challenging, here's why". GATE is a very low-powered setting, it's not particularly dangerous, as can be seen from the fact that one of the weaker militaries of the developed world is able to easily win all their engagements. The series is quite clear on the idea that a small squad armed with modern weapons is enough to defeat these creatures that are terrifying forces of nature to the locals. It is not hard for a jumper to acquire the offensive capability of a small squad armed with modern weapons, all on their own. So it is not challenging.

I'm not sure whether Narnian Time would actually work against timestops or not, but it's buyable by Companions if you import them as Drop-Ins (though at 300cp after discount they won't have any CP remaining afterwards).

Buy it for yourself and get some perk-sharing.

Justice League Dark.

What's the difference between the House of Mystery and the House of Secrets?

Well, I begin by making my saving throw against discomfort.

And then I just lean back in my hovercouch, floating into the setting sun. Or rising sun, depending on timezones.

Apart from the Geneforge, the scientist capstone from FF13-2 gives you the basis of one which artificially engineered a fal'cie. Which is basically a divine crystal god-machine created by the local primordial light god to terraform the world, manipulate humanity and sometimes other duties like generating food or maintaining the ecosystem.

Well, according to DS3 you need to first learn how to pose correctly, collect the stone effigies of dragon body parts, pose in the right locations and then medidate-which should hopefully send you on a spirit quest that magically whisks you to Archdrake Peak, where you can see a dead or inert stone dragon just kind of chilling on the mountainside. Here's a handy walkthrough:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCjrEN_iM2M&t=254s

Mind you, Crestfallen Whathisface says only one person can achieve it so-you MAY have some competition during that jump.

The exact process isn't clear, but the text for dragon scales in DS1 definitely shows collecting them has something to do with it-especially if you offer them to another stone dragon, apparently. In DS2 touching one gives you "a glimpse into the abyss", which in tandem with the fact Aldia made a frankendragon out of giants, the Puses of Man having oddly draconic claws in DS3 and Oceiros' own mutation suggests Humanity may have something to do with it as well.

It's not clear how long it takes. I'd suggest raiding Aldia's lair since he seems to have pursued soul amalgamation research the furthest.

To be fair, Seath was suffering from some kind of condition that made him scaleless and outcast while the undead of the Dragon Covenant seem to have made limited progress, and Aldia's primary goal wasn't to become a dragon per se.

Whether or not you get punished.

It's not clear. I think Secrets was described as the "sister" of Mystery at one point, though.

Cain lived in Mystery while Abel lived in Secrets, but I'm not sure if that's carried over to JLD's continuity.

Bayonetta. Witches/Sages' own timestop abilities include being able to override other timestops. I forgot if DMC has a companion import option, but if it does Quicksilver Style would provide a way too. I think FF13-2 has a perk for that as well, though it's been a while.

>Seath
Which is why he was trying to turn into one. He was already a dragon and still couldn't figure it out, despite the vast resources and time he had.

>Aldia
No but he didn't succeed at making them either. His best effort is some massively mutated giant, rather then a dragon.

I remember it being brought up once upon a time, but does anyone know the claim status of Megaman Legends/64?

My point was more I think him having his weird scaleless medical condition actually gave him a disadvantage he struggled to overcome, so what was applicable to him might not necessarily be applicable to a human hollow embarking on the same path seeing as there was an entire covenant of guys who got further in the first game.

Not disagreeing on Aldia, I just figured he's got further than just about anyone except maybe Vendrick when it comes to mucking with souls-although now that I think of it, Shanalotte described herself as being descended from dragons. Of course, could just be a misunderstanding given his experiments.

I do agree you're probably not becoming an everlasting dragon in the two jumps' timespan without outside assistance, though.

So what are some ways to alter a landscape/world that function without my input? Because like many here, I really am into the idea of building an Inner World once I hit Infernals. But I don't want to custom-design everything to my specifications, that makes it a garden more than a world. I want to be able to explore it and discover neat new things that I wasn't expecting. So what are some good ways to do that? So far I have:

>Mana Nodes from Fall From Heaven, many of which cause changes to the landscape or ecosystem.

>The 200CP perks in Primal Rage, which affect the flow of the seasons.

>Viruses with the Evolutionary Attempts option in Resident Evil, to mutate a whole new ecosystem of creatures.

>Mana Trees (from either Legend of Mana or Tales of Symphonia) to imbue my Inner World with magic.

>One of the Final Fantasy jumps has a scenario reward to make magic crystals sprout spontaneously in environments you occupy/control.

Are there any others? I'd like something to make spirits occur, ideally. I've been thinking of maybe copying what the Incarna did with making the Great Elementals, then shattering them inside my Inner World to cause new elementals to emerge spontaneously like what happened when the Primordials destroyed them. But I think that sort of Essence discharge being confined to my body's meridians instead of flowing through the leylines of Creation might have some detrimental effects.

Making some scrub Incarnate after grabbing a Territory in Traveler's Gate would do it.